• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shquirtle Shquad Crew Thread!!!

SchoolieDee

Smash Journeyman
Round robin = 12+ entrants. Sooo... 12 entrants.. multiplied by 4 stocks... 48 rests, at the least, give or take a wall of pain ;)

My HR position isn't going anywhere :chuckle:

Ether

Smash Ace
Hey guys,

For those of you who don't know, my AIM screen name is "Kyolin Curai" (sexy as hell, ain't it?). I'm always looking forward to talking to people of ranging skill levels about this game, from completely clueless smashers to pros. If you feel like you're stuck and you want some inspiration, or if you just feel like talking theory, IM me, especially if you're looking forward to trying out for HR. It'll let me see how your thought process is, and it might affect whether you make it or not, despite your placing in the tournament (which should be next weekend, btw).

Summary: IM me at Kyolin Curai, let's talk about anything in the game, character strategies, tech skill, mindgames, some kid you ***** a couple days ago, etc. I'm bad at not putting up an away message when I leave, but I'll make an effort to take a few seconds and put one up.

KitsuneKing

Smash Journeyman
good stuff Ether, I went ahead and copy pasted that onto the first page, in case anyone happens to read it.

Also i was wondering if you guys were interested if i made some HR shirts for those who make it. just an idea, want to know what you guys think.

CStick

Smash Lord
I dont think the shirt thing is a good idea. However, a nifty nice-looking sig would be rather enticing. But, i cant make it because i dont know **** about graphics design

also,for my mains: just put me down for Ganon, Fox, C.Falcon for mains for now, and an asterisk that says "subject to change every week" next to it :lol:

Senko Zero

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4940-5527-1789
SoVA has a crew? For some reason, that doesn't roll off the tongue in a synoumous harmony. More of a "WTF DID THIS TAKE SO LONG?!" type of thing. Course, guess it's my fault for missing the thread for so long :laugh:

Whenever this crew battle...thing...goes down, post up the date. I'd like to attend, and I bet DRAGONCHARLZ!!!! would to. Although he'd probably make it in unlike me with the whole you must beat three members decree.

MaSHi

Smash Journeyman
i like your b-air toasty against doll rofl. just throwing that out there. =)

KitsuneKing

Smash Journeyman
gonna try to make a new one for me... hate my current one -.-

i could try making you one, just tell me what you want and i'll try my best.

SchoolieDee

Smash Journeyman
Would it be possible to create some kind of insignia? So we could have our own custom sigs, but all have the same emblem... ok call me gay, i deserve it.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
toasty is too good at this game, laggy tv or not.
I don't care, Ether. I can't accept the V, NOT under those circumstances...I need the proper environment to believe that my _____ beat your ______....much less that I even won...IT NEVER HAPPENED!!! you squandered, anyway ^_^ okay not really I was pretty f*cking amazing [lolllllll jk jk jk]

Ether

Smash Ace
toasty 4 stocked my Marth on Yoshi's story. He realized that since everyone was banning Yoshi's Story on me, I must be rusty, and he was right.

Everyone counterpick Yoshi's Story on me.

Oh, and counterpick me with Fox.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
toasty 4 stocked my Marth on Yoshi's story. He realized that since everyone was banning Yoshi's Story on me, I must be rusty, and he was right.

Everyone counterpick Yoshi's Story on me.

Oh, and counterpick me with Fox.
great, way to diminish my accomplishment with something ridiculous...and on that note: I started using a certain character with a certain color, just for you, Vince.
____ is too good, but like my Peach, _____ is non-gay...which means I can only use like...3 moves. But it's all good, cuz I'm crazy aggressive with _____ and I try to make it extra challenging =D

Ether

Smash Ace
Well, since I'm quitting my job today and going back to Kinko's, I should be free sometime after Tuesday. I'll let you know. There's a lot I can teach you, including weaknesses in FLT's style (I used to play like him).

CStick

Smash Lord
thats how it goes in the mean streets of Idaho

lol, both of you guys are funny as hell

oh, and squirtle squad all facking day

Top Bottom