• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shquirtle Shquad Crew Thread!!!

KitsuneKing

Smash Journeyman

Shquirtle Shquad

Alright, so this is how it started... basically Ether forced us to join. :p We had no choice but to join SS or we would just get *****. We still got ***** after joining. The End.

lol Ether tyyppeee up some formal thingy to put here XD

Basically Head Rapers consists of some of the best in SoVa. We just like to have fun and eat Toasty's OH-SO-DELICIOUS Nachos and hold Green Greens Tournaments. Someday HR will eventually put SoVa on the Smash map!

Notices:
-SS Tourney: TBA

The Lineup:

The Core

Name: Ether
Position: Captain
Mains: Marth, Fox

Name: O-NO
Position: Member
Mains: God Knows xD

Name: KitsuneKing
Mains: Falco, Fox, (anything high tier)

Name: CDot
Mains: Capt. Falcon, Fox, Falco

Name: CStick
Mains: Only God and CStick know.

Name: Schoolie Dee
Mains: Jigglypuff, Bowser

Secondaries

Name: Toasty
Position: Official Nacho Maker
Mains: Ness, Pikachu

Name: Mashi
Mains: Marth, Fox/Falco

Name: Riku
Mains: ?

Name: BurningDuck

Name: SpeedYoshi

Name: Kukulza

Honorary

Anyone in TR

Name: ndn
Mains: Capt. Falcon

Notices:
Hey guys,

For those of you who don't know, my AIM screen name is "Kyolin Curai" (sexy as hell, ain't it?). I'm always looking forward to talking to people of ranging skill levels about this game, from completely clueless smashers to pros. If you feel like you're stuck and you want some inspiration, or if you just feel like talking theory, IM me, especially if you're looking forward to trying out for HR. It'll let me see how your thought process is, and it might affect whether you make it or not, despite your placing in the tournament (which should be next weekend, btw).

Summary: IM me at Kyolin Curai, let's talk about anything in the game, character strategies, tech skill, mindgames, some kid you ***** a couple days ago, etc. I'm bad at not putting up an away message when I leave, but I'll make an effort to take a few seconds and put one up.
SS Theater:
coming soon

Events
Ether's Thread
O-NO's thread

Ether

Smash Ace
This thread is made of win and awesome.

Some rules:

1. You must show up to every event where Head Rapers has a scheduled crew battle. A poor showing reflects badly on the whole crew.

2. Try to make it to as many smash nights as possible. I throw these regularly and so do others in the area. Train and ask questions, offer advice to one another, GET BETTER.

3. Always be courteous and polite, win or lose. Cheer for your crew, but no sore losers.

4. All candidates for the crew must defeat at least 3 members in sets (best of 5) in order to join. Members may make strong recommendations for some candidates (see me or Doug first).

5. Have fun, and look for ways to help the smash community.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
:bowser: Nice :cool:

By any chance, is one of the rules "Find ways to **** Richmond"?
Ether and I have got it covered...since Tope doesn't destroy my nachos quite like the others do, Ether will handle Tope with the greatest strategy I've ever heard...it's almost better than RM. Almost. But yeah I'll have to be adventurous with my "Welcome to SoVa" plate of nachos for Richmond =D

Ether

Smash Ace
Ether and I have got it covered...since Tope doesn't destroy my nachos quite like the others do, Ether will handle Tope with the greatest strategy I've ever heard...it's almost better than RM. Almost.

Replace aerial dropkick with choke cord, and we have a winner.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
if you guys are good enough come to our tournament Sept 29th

click me sig for info

SchoolieDee

Smash Journeyman
So the crew battle would be what, Team Richmond vs.... Ether... Doug.. and 3 ether clones? Our technology = obselete.

SchoolieDee

Smash Journeyman
I personally vote for a better showing at Ether's smash nights. We'd all advance from it, + we could finally do HR draft crews.

MaSHi

Smash Journeyman
me and o-no showed two kids at game-on today our head ****** skills. they quit. LOL. especially the kid i played, he didn't even wanna play in loser's bracket. LOL.

CStick

Smash Lord
lol at that kid on the bike

"Yea, I'm gonna win this! No, I've never played a tourney here, but I won a soul calibur tourney in this library once. No one can touch my Roy or Link11!!!1!!111!!!1!!1"

*later*

*Otis brings on the rapefest*

"OMg cheap! You dont play the game like how its supposed to be played! ;__;"

as fun as it was, that was pretty gay how those little n00b-On jews took 70% of the the prize purse as 'venue fee'. Its funny, Mashi and Ono actually LOST money for winning. gg n00b-on...

KitsuneKing

Smash Journeyman
LOL godammit! i missed out on some good stuffz

i stopped by around... 1ish? and it was already done rofl you guys must've cleaned up house pretty fast :/

MaSHi

Smash Journeyman
lol i just realized something. it was a 4 man tourney again lol. twice it happened.

RiKu.757

Smash Apprentice
...**** their 15 dollar on the day of bull****...oh yeah and everything else that's wrong with their way of running ****.
I'm glad I didn't go. I would've gotten a good laugh from the noobs though if I did.

CStick

Smash Lord
I second the idea of staying away from Game-On. Never has it been worth it save for once when O-NO ran things, and they still robbed the winners of prize money.

I'm sticking to Etherz mid-week festies, etc. for now on

MaSHi

Smash Journeyman
when can someone try out for HR? At a fest? LoL. Cause I have someone in mind. =)

SchoolieDee

Smash Journeyman
So, the cnu guys saw the footage from my last night at ether's, and refuse to believe that The Doug, Ether, Mashi, C-stick, and myself are all in the same crew :p So, go us!

They're not terrible, with some work their leader (patrick "speedyoshi?") could be pretty nice. He has some good habits, just problems with spacing and guarding.. which... in retrospect.. are incredibly vital... so maybe not :p

Top Bottom