• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shows that should be cancelled/Shows that should come back on the air

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
I thought he sang good.... even though his voice was kinda... non manly :chuckle:
Yeah it was surprisingly good....but it's DK were talking about here, watching him sing is a ROFL itself. Even if it's good. You should see the duet he does with K Rool on that show and they do air guitars :p

princessofsmash

Smash Cadet
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, Earth, Milky Way, Unive
What Should Be Cancelled: The Hills, Survivor, Hope and Faith, Hannah Montana, Phineas and Pherb, Zack and Cody junk, actually everything with bad teenage acting, Livin The Low Life, Family Guy, American Dad, Robot Chicken, Daddy's Girls, Runs House, all the lame sic coms like According to Jim, 18 Kids and Counting, John and Kate Plus 8, Showcase channel.
What Should Stay On The Air: Rob and Big, Rob Dyrdeks Fantasy Factory, Pimp My Ride, Overhualin, Super Cars Exposed, Obessesed, House, 48 Hours Mystery, Oprah, Dr. Phil, The Doctors.
What Should Be Brought Back: the older Pokemon shows, The Super Mario Super Show, The Legend Of Zelda ( " Excuse me, Princess! " ) , The Donkey Kong Country Show, Digimon ( maybe ), old school Sonic, Where Is Carmen Sandiego?, The Magic School Bus, i cant think of anything else.

GoldShadow

Marsilea quadrifolia
BRoomer
What Should Be Cancelled: The Hills, Survivor, Hope and Faith, Hannah Montana, Phineas and Pherb, Zack and Cody junk, actually everything with bad teenage acting, Livin The Low Life, Family Guy, American Dad, Robot Chicken, Daddy's Girls, Runs House, all the lame sic coms like According to Jim, 18 Kids and Counting, John and Kate Plus 8, Showcase channel.
What Should Stay On The Air: Rob and Big, Rob Dyrdeks Fantasy Factory, Pimp My Ride, Overhualin, Super Cars Exposed, Obessesed, House, 48 Hours Mystery, Oprah, Dr. Phil, The Doctors.
What Should Be Brought Back: the older Pokemon shows, The Super Mario Super Show, The Legend Of Zelda ( " Excuse me, Princess! " ) , The Donkey Kong Country Show, Digimon ( maybe ), old school Sonic, Where Is Carmen Sandiego?, The Magic School Bus, i cant think of anything else.
I bolded the parts that invalidated your statement.

Chill

Red
BRoomer
Haha DK sounds like your stereotypical surfer dude. I always thought he was much older...

And when he sings he sounds like fall out boy.

Top Bottom