• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Showing mercy

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
Its convenient for me cuz hes one of my mains or secondaries I guess. Spamming his blaster always most of the time earns you a fight XD
It racks up damage very fast. That is the one thing I liked about it. I have to "Air Shine" a lot when I want to connect on some aerials or when I need to confuse my opponent.

Sephy95

Smash Lord
It racks up damage very fast. That is the one thing I liked about it. I have to "Air Shine" a lot when I want to connect on some aerials or when I need to confuse my opponent.
I do that sometimes. Fox has good aerial and ground attacks. I mostly use his ground attacks to heighten their damage then I finish them in air with his bair or upair. If they come back on ground then whatever I'll still get them.

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
I do that sometimes. Fox has good aerial and ground attacks. I mostly use his ground attacks to heighten their damage then I finish them in air with his bair or upair. If they come back on ground then whatever I'll still get them.
Fox is more favorable for me especially since his reflector can stall his fall which is good for mind game.

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
Sure is. Against bad players, I corner them then spam them with Ike,s fthrow. Racks up damage easily past 100%. Dont try on Bowser though. XD
Yeah I make use of that too as Ike. Plus I love when people get Super Mushrooms or the Metal Boxes because those are usually free infinite chain grabs right there until the effects wear off. XD

FIREL

Smash Ace
EXACTLY! I hate being KOed by a stupid item. I enjoyed them on SSB64 but then with Melee and Brawl I hate them completely...

Honestly in Brawl the items are way too powerful and KO easily.
Not only powerful, but some are cheap and annoying.

Sephy95

Smash Lord
I can honestly say I never use items in competitive matches. Then again, maybe all competitive players do the same. They just get in the way but if the other player wants to use 'em, fine. He's about to get pwned either way.

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
I can honestly say I never use items in competitive matches. Then again, maybe all competitive players do the same. They just get in the way but if the other player wants to use 'em, fine. He's about to get pwned either way.
There are groups if they want to play it competitively they'll be smart and turn the items off.

Darktoon

Smash Journeyman
Yesterday I was brawling this one guy on BB me and him were just sparring then when this peach showed up all these items spawned and about 4 matches later I said Im done and went after the Peach then left after that.

Sephy95

Smash Lord
Yesterday I was brawling this one guy on BB me and him were just sparring then when this peach showed up all these items spawned and about 4 matches later I said Im done and went after the Peach then left after that.
I do the same and only if they pose a threat. And the majority of item users are threats for me.

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
I ran into that Peach today. It was funny how she thought she could take me on. Wedding Peach prevailed. XD

Sephy95

Smash Lord
I don't pick red since it isn't my color. That Daisy one is ugly as heck. I pretty will go out of my way to attack a Peach that picks that color. XD
I guess there are some character colors that players dont like. I personally will attack an orange Luigi cuz it reminds me of Naruto. XD

Top Bottom