• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Showdown in Downtown 6: IMPULSE Prep - Side event decided! LOW TIERS

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
I wish Ally had to leave earlier. That way we coulda done a top3 split rather than a top 2 split :D

Results plz?
We would have stayed for that lol. If you hadn't messed up last game you would have probably ruined our escape plan

Did you guys get red carded for splitting due to lack of time? I hope so.
No, we'd get yellow carded at worst.

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
They'd better not get carded. That'd be really dumb.
Anyway, results are probably gonna be coming later today. Apparently Tin needed last minute housing so he got housing with Stef, arrived at her place at about 2 am, and then he had work starting at 7am today so he went to sleep ASAP.

Hell he might even be home already. Dunno what his work schedule is like.

Dan-Da-Man

Smash Journeyman
Oh man Patches I'm so glad you scrapped game 3 off my Snake cause you went in so much harder in LB than I would have! I remember before singles bracket even started (9pm...) I was agreeing with zhao that I was [Zzz] from being so tired haha. No johns though, was a great tourney!

V, I hope our games prepped you a little for Ally haha (even though my Snake is really weird), I heard you went to game 3 last stock, good **** ;)

fUddO

Smash Ace
Well, I got pool *****. Glad Patches beat me though, would have been stupid for me to get out of pools and have to leave anyways.

Phiddlesticks

Smash Lord
Anybody need a partner? First time going, so I may be a bit rusty...
Hey there! It seems as though you have the wrong thread, considering this tournament already happened about a month ago. Perhaps you meant to post in a different tournament thread but just made a slight mistake? If that's the case, here are a couple of links to some tournaments that are happening soon in the GTA:

Oakville Uproar II
April 21st, 2012 in Oakville, ON, CA
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=320342

IMPULSE
June 30th - July 1st, 2012 in Toronto, ON, CA
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=317315

I hope this post cleared things up if you were having trouble with anything! Also, feel free to check out the GTA social threads in the Canada boards in the Regional Zones forum if you want to get to know the other people in the scene better :)

-Phiddlesticks

Top Bottom