• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Show Me Your Rooms!!

meresilence0

Smash Apprentice
I wish I could have the Wii to myself, except my brother's always using it to play GC games even though we have one downstairs and I wanna play Brawl. It really makes me sad inside... He's a moron...

Seeing as I'm always stuck with my basement, I have a TV cart thing that holds my tiny little bedroom-sized flatscreen (13") and the GC on the top. The bottom tray holds a box of games and spare controllers/memory cards. And off to the right is a mini-fridge and microwave where I store stuff for all-night gaming marathons.

Symphony X

Smash Lord
Good thread revival.
It's interesting to see other's game rooms.

Keep in mind that my digital camera's screen is broken, so I just kinda aimed the camera at what I wanted and took the picture. And I took lots of pictures, 'cause I don't have work today and I'm really bored.

Basic overlook of my room.

Remnants of dinner I bought last night because the bro's were coming over.
And my super awesome blanket.

My new PS3. :D
For the record, I bought it with my own money.

Stack of games/movies.

Front view from where I sit on my bed when playing games.

One of my walls that I intend to fill with posters.
I have things to put on the empty space, but I keep getting distracted by SC IV.

My other wall already filled.

Inside of my nightstand.

Top of it.

Yet another wall.

Because I love my Spiderman cup.

Also, if you noticed my cup full of poptops from coke cans, this is where they're from.

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
You have an epic Wall-E poster. You win. I want it.

And you have Final Fantasy III. Wanna swap Friend Codes? I need to complete the item quests!

Symphony X

Smash Lord
Heh.
Thanks.
And I could swap friend codes with you if I ever got to play the game.
I was busy playing Star Fox when I first got it, so I let my friend borrow it.

I haven't seen it since.

Meccs

@Meccs_
These are the most recent photos I've got of my little corner in the basement:
Not much has changed, but some things are gone, like some Wii games, while I have new stuff as well, like more SNES games and all the pokemon GBA games (I wouldn't have half the stuff I do if it wasn't for Gametz.com)

(There are many N64 controllers missing from that picture :p )

DVDs (don't like movies, just TV on DVD):
Family Guy Vol 1, 3, 4
The Office Season 2
Scrubs Seasons 3, 5, 6
Spongebob Seasons 1, 2, 3
The Simpsons Season 5

All bought/traded for this stuff on my, own. My parents refuse to buy me videogames (minus Easter/Christmas/Birthday)

And in case someone is actually wondering the un-labeled carts are they are: DK64, OoT (JPN), Kirby 64, Mario Kart, Mario Party 2 (JPN), MP2, Pokémon Stadium 2 Yoshi Story

Mr.GAW

Smash Champion
You win for Office, Scrubs, and Simpsons. And that is a SICK collection.

derek.haines

Smash Ace
WTF is up with the half-dozen N64s? Far be it from me to criticize about what is admittedly an epic collection, but I think it's long since approached "overkill".

Are there Gamecubes to match on top of the TV? :D

Meccs

@Meccs_
Why do you have so many nintendo 64s? Are you a collector?
yeah, used to be. took me over a year to find the Watermelon Red system... I'm more trying to complete the cart-only games I have now. Out of the 21 games I'm missing 1 manual (Kirby 64) but many boxes, despite the fact that I really don't care about the manuals, but love having the boxes.

urdailywater

Smash Hero
My room is pretty small, but I'll try and get all the gaming space I have. (bad photographer)

http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb258/worldofgood/mattys001.jpg
http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb258/worldofgood/mattys002.jpg
http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb258/worldofgood/mattys003.jpg
http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb258/worldofgood/mattys004.jpg
http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb258/worldofgood/mattys.jpg

Not sure how to downsize it so I'll just leave the links. >.>

Names irrelevant. I don't like this camera. =/

And yes, I like my room clean >.> It may not look clean but it definetly is. I just got home so just threw stuff down.

TheBuzzSaw

BRoomer
You have the same Wind Machine we do! ^_^

It's in your first picture!

Jimnymebob

Smash Champion
NNID
Jimnymebob
That new, smaller cabinet/ drawer unit makes your room look a lot more spacey Buzz.
I like TV's being on a wall, but it always hurts my neck looking up at them (bad memories of MK Trilogy on a tiny black and white screen on the top of the wall).

TheBuzzSaw

BRoomer
Yeah, I've had several comments about how high my TV is. For how big the room is (hard to depict in a photograph), the TV really is not that high up. Plus, the TV is angled down to sort of "look" back the viewers. It is very comfortable to game on and watch movies on.

Mith_

Smash Champion
here is my fail room.

yeap.

no wii, just a plain ol ps2. and street fighter.

and this one God of a game.

my room is extremely lame, but once i (hopefully) get a ps3 (that can play ps2 games :mad:) I will get rid of this CRAPPY "entertainment" center that my mother has forced upon me.

Black Waltz

Smash Champion

TV+essential PS2 and GC.

Can't forget about the recliner.

Where zombie massacres take place.

TheBuzzSaw

BRoomer
My saw shows up twice on your monitor! Win! :D

Jimnymebob

Smash Champion
NNID
Jimnymebob
My room is tiny lol.
Seriously, it's a bed on one side, and drawers and a computer desk, which now has my TV and consoles on, on the other.

I usually have my PS2, Gamecube, Wii, and Megadrive all hooked up to the TV at the same time XD.
Nothing like draining energy :laugh:.

TheBuzzSaw

BRoomer
I also just noticed the white GBA. I have that too. XD

TheBuzzSaw

BRoomer
My computer is not in the same room as my gaming area.

Jimnymebob

Smash Champion
NNID
Jimnymebob
That poster behind your monitors looks quite cool, it reminds me of Brawl's limited edition packaging.

The little green tick on the book made me laugh for some reason :laugh:

MegaMan087

Smash Apprentice
A little preface first. I'm in college so this is my dorm room. I live in an apartment style dorm called a townhouse with 6 other guys and we all have singles. Here is my room.

What you see when you first come in. I took out the original bed and replaced it with a futon so I could have more room.

My desk with computer.

Fuller view of the wall with a few posters/wall scroll.

The wall what has the door in it. Just a few posters and a standing light.

My actual set up. Wii on the left and 360 on the right.

Top drawer is filled with games, movies, and TV on DVD.

Keep in mind this is only my college set up. It's NOWHERE near as much stuff as I have at home. Next time I go back I'll take pictures of that.

hectichobo

Smash Ace
I saw a Friday the 13th poster & a halloween poster... on the same wall!?!? My two favorite movie (series) on one wall. :D

My space is just a desk with a laptop on it then a PS2, Gamecube and a Wii on a bookshelf with a 27 inch tv.

Jimnymebob

Smash Champion
NNID
Jimnymebob
I salute you for having Psychonauts.
My copy froze up during the final cutscene, so I had to start the last part from the beginning lol.
Also, the cases for your Gamecube games look strange- is that how NTSC cases look? On the PAL cases, the GC logo is at the top of the spine, similar to the other console's cases.

MegaMan087

Smash Apprentice
I saw a Friday the 13th poster & a halloween poster... on the same wall!?!? My two favorite movie (series) on one wall. :D
Amen to that.

I salute you for having Psychonauts.
My copy froze up during the final cutscene, so I had to start the last part from the beginning lol.
Also, the cases for your Gamecube games look strange- is that how NTSC cases look? On the PAL cases, the GC logo is at the top of the spine, similar to the other console's cases.
Yeah, Psychonauts is an amazing game. It was actually the first one I bought when I got my 360. As for the GC cases, I saw the PAL ones a couple of pages back and thought they looked cool. Much better then the NTSC ones.

Jimnymebob

Smash Champion
NNID
Jimnymebob
I just noticed you have Megaman X Collection.

Why couldn't they release that in the UK? Megaman X3 is the only Megaman game I've played, and it was really fun.

MegaMan087

Smash Apprentice
Well at least you got to play the best one IMO. 1 & 2 were awesome as well, but after 3 they went downhill hard and fast.

Top Bottom