• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Show Me Your Rooms!!

Andromeda

Smash Lord
I like the silver Gamecube game cases. I have never seen those before. :(
Those are special "Player's Choice"-versions of the original games: the same game's at lower prices. The only difference is the platinum-painted cases. I think they're quite cool. :)

pyrotek7x7

Smash Ace
I don't play video games in my room. I don't even have a TV in there.

So If I want to play some late-night Smash, I'll have to sneak all the way into the basement, past everyone else's rooms.

F8X

Smash Ace

In case your wondering, I have my PC connected up to my PC(That's the Steam and Zune Programs running).
I have 5.1 surrond sound, 32" Samsung LCD, Vista, Zune.

The Games/DVDs/Books is stuff that I'm either playing or I have to beat/watch. I've gotten through most so far. I'm also a seltzer-holic

Edit: 555th post, lol!

F8X

Smash Ace
Wow, F8X, I hate you.
Also one other thing, I paid for everything in that picture. A LOT of hard work went into making that room possible.

I'm also good at getting deals: In JAN 07 I got two extra 360 controllers, gears of War, Rainbow 6, a play and charge kit, and an Xbox 360 Premium for $400. I also had a gift certificate for 50 which lowered the price down to 350.

Red Exodus

Smash Master
F8X that's an awesome set-up, at least your hard work paid off. I'd work but I have no idea where to start [in terms of finding the right job for me].

My set-up is pretty plain, I'll try to get a pic some other time.

Kaento

Smash Apprentice
Dibs and F8X have some very nice rooms.

this could be one of things to vote for in the '07 forum awards.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
I'll take a pic of mine soon enough (after I get my camera back that is) anyway Buzz sure has a nice room setup

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
I should take a couple more pictures. I have my laptop in the front room, so I can easily rotate between gaming and the Internet (similar to F8X's setup).

Mr.GAW

Smash Champion
Aight, I finally got around to getting some pics of my setup. (Although they're low-quality cell-phone pics.) I'm still living with my parents, which is why I have a lot of this nice stuff.

This is just my overall setup, I have a nice leather couch behind here and a reclining chair to the left.
The T.V. isn't HD, as I'm sure you can tell, but it's nice and large, which is all I really care about since I don't have a PS3 or 360.

Top shelf on the right. This holds my Wii, my Classic Controller, my GC controller, and the input splitter.

Next Shelf down, all my Wii, PS2, and GC games, plus an N64 Contoller.

Bottem shelf, with all my other controllers, and a GBA SP that I haven't touched in 2 years.

Some N64 Games.

Awesome modded Wireless Guitar.

Cashed

axe me
BRoomer
F8X, of all things in that picture, I'm jealous of your really nice looking wood floors.

Seriously.

Turbo Grafx-16

Smash Cadet
:( Until I get some money I can't get my own Wii/GCN in my room (I have an n64 in there right now). But I have two recliners, one is a massage chair the other is for anyone at my house (Keep out of my massage chair) and as soon as I get a decent system in my room I will post a pic.

KratosAurion192

Smash Ace
Dude, how many systems/electrical boxes do you have in your room?
Ok here we go...

wii
DVD player
VCR
27' TV
stereo system (5 speaker +sub)
HP dv2000 series laptop (that's the printer for it)
Dazzle video recorder (under the desk and what i use to record matches)
I HAD a 5 disc CD changer, but it broke and I never use CD's except in my car
Hell I even have an attachment to plug my laptop into my stereo system if I really have a complaint with the speakers on my laptop...

only two power strips...

Oh and did I mention the shrek and Donkey?
Not shown:
My blue oldschool DS
N64 with about 5 games
NES with who knows what else
SEGA Saturn, need I say more?

greatest thing is that I only paid for the 360 and wii... everything is a handmedown...

TheBuzzSaw

BRoomer
My dad never was big into electronics. He is the kind of guy who would fight to keep his 1980 TV alive (and he still is to this day, because "it is color" and "that is fine"). It has nothing to do with whether he can afford it (he retires this month if he hasn't already). He just sees no need in upgrading, so I never had fancy toys when I lived at home.

Now that I am married and on my own, of course I have invested a few dollars into nicer equipment. ^_^

BETA

Smash Ace
GAW, I envy your N64 games. I've got those, but various ones are in such horrible condition. Made the mistake of trading them all in after I got my Gamecube, then buying them all back years later >_>

Florida

イーグランツ
Alright, I've finally figured out to get some pictures uploaded to my comp! =P
Took me forever to get my camera too.

This is my bed (with the coffee stain), as you can tell. Pretty big, no? [got boast?]

This is where I generally play Super Smash / video games. (my room)

My second method of playing Smash. Mainly for friends, because I hate playing on that screen since it makes the game so laggy. Be jealous of my humongous crap.

The area where I worship Smashboards. The only messy part of the entire house, also being the only room on the second story. We're still unpacking from moving, so this is where all of the junk is piled. And also my third method of where to play Smash. Computer to couch in two seconds. Life's good.

Applause?

Florida

イーグランツ
Lol, no.
The first two are my room, the next pair is the living room, and the last three are upstairs.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
First two look like a hotel room :)

And I'm jealous about how neat all of your rooms are. I have a mountain in one side of my room of clothes and baskets, and my computer desk is covered with empty coke cans and crumbled paper I write lyrics on.

lambofield961

Smash Rookie
k got some game pics will post pics of setup later and yes, I actually play in this mess

some games

N64 games

more games and a wiimote

Junpappy

Smash Lord

I'll edit this with an actual picture if I ever decide to get a memory card reader for my xd card.

TheBuzzSaw

BRoomer
Oooh, I REALLY want banana chairs. How much were those?

lambofield961

Smash Rookie
ok when i was about 8, about 6 years ago, I got my N64 from this lady whose son was going to college. For 50 bucks i got the N64, mario and a couple others game for free. She also threw in the bananna chairs. Thats why they are so grungy. lol XP

Cashed

axe me
BRoomer
I moved all my gaming stuff into a rec room me and my dad just finished today. The previous owners had it set up as a wood shop, but we filled in the holes in the walls where there was previously drawers, removed all the metal tables coming out of the walls, etc. and it's a great feeling to have it all finished. I'll take pictures when I get my 360 back and have Rock Band set up. :D

Top Bottom