• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SHOW ME YOUR NEWS! - Gaming News PODCAST (Ep. 76 OUT!, New WEBSITE and iTunes!)

Scott667

Smash Rookie
Sorry if this has already been posted, but if it's a podcast about tournament debates, why not use....

"Real men use Items"

MASTERLINKX

enjoy my good friend shulk! :)
NNID
MASTERLINKX
Super Podcast Bros. Brawl

Super Smash Podcast Brawl

Youko & Panda: Partners in Cast

Brawl Data

Youko & Panda's Brawl Facts

Youko & Panda's Advanced News

How to Brawl

I fight for my News

News is my Destiny

Smashing for Johns

The News is on

Real men listen to news

HIYAYAYAAAAA

:dizzy:

Ramboknife

Smash Cadet
Put these on the SMYN boards, might as well put them here too.

Virtuoso Colloquial

Escapade: The Pro-Smash Chat

Smash Service

Negi-Kun

Smash Lord
... Buzz.

I hate you more and more every day. First, you say Sonic got bad after his second game; now this?! You're really asking for it.

Darkurai

Smash Master
Mother 3 is stupid.
If the gameplay is pretty much the same as Earthbound's, I'm afraid I have to agree.

The story was amazing, but the gameplay was just so boring I got bored before I got to the day after you meet Buzz Buzz.

....lol puns.

Cyberlink420

Smash Ace
NNID
cyberlink420
3DS FC
1461-6271-9006
^ And there's your problem. You essentially quit before you finished the tutorial. I managed to get all 8 sanctuaries before calling it quits. (I never did beat the final boss...)

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
... Buzz.

I hate you more and more every day. First, you say Sonic got bad after his second game; now this?! You're really asking for it.
Bring it.
Have you even played it? I'm playing it for the first time now and I'm loving it (though the music combos are kind hard to pull off).
Nope. Just knowing who Ness and Lucas are tell me enough.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
daaaaaaaaang ness and lucas are dumb. and so is any game that contains them except for melee.

ness is the worst thing in melee

but seriously

daaang ness is dumb

cmpr94x

Smash Lord
People have their own opinions and these weak arguments will never be able to sway people. Please stop its just foolish now.

Negi-Kun

Smash Lord
Bring it.

Cyber said:
^ I'm pretty sure Gimpy was being sarcastic; probably Buzz too. I just wanted an excuse to post that image.
Buzz hinted at Ness being dumb with "Ness is a Smash mascot." And Gimpy was blatant in ep 36 with mailtime: Who is your worst character in Smash 64, Melee, and brawl? "Ness. Every game. Ness is a dumb character and does not deserve to be in the game."

Darkurai

Smash Master
^ And there's your problem. You essentially quit before you finished the tutorial. I managed to get all 8 sanctuaries before calling it quits. (I never did beat the final boss...)
If I have to play an extended amount of time to get to the fun, it's not a good game imo.

Like Sonic Riders Zero Gravity. That game was fun. But only after I got used to the controls, mechanics, and the AI being a cheating *******. Which took a few hours. So I basically played a few hours of suck to get to the fun.

Cyberlink420

Smash Ace
NNID
cyberlink420
3DS FC
1461-6271-9006
IMO, Zero Gravity sucked, and this is coming from someone who LOVED the original. But then again, I already made my opinion on that game quite clear when I was on the show...

The fact remains that everyone has their opinions and biases. Might as well forget it and move on.

Top Bottom