• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SHOW ME YOUR NEWS! - Gaming News PODCAST (Ep. 76 OUT!, New WEBSITE and iTunes!)

Trapt497

Smash Ace
^^That is all definetely NOT spam YAAARRGGH

And, yeah shock the new megaman game will be very interesting. I hope youko does a two minute review on it like some people have requested.

AgentJGV

Smash Journeyman
believe it or not i actually have something related to the podcast to say. I was listening to ep 39 yesterday, and I wanted to point out something about the dark knight to Panda. The reason the fight scenes are very shakey and hard to see is because the nature of Batman is when he would attack, his enemies would have no idea where he came from so i think that the film makers wanted to recreate that effect with the audience.

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
believe it or not i actually have something related to the podcast to say. I was listening to ep 39 yesterday, and I wanted to point out something about the dark knight to Panda. The reason the fight scenes are very shakey and hard to see is because the nature of Batman is when he would attack, his enemies would have no idea where he came from so i think that the film makers wanted to recreate that effect with the audience.
Quite aware of that. But that doesn't change the fact that the fight scenes sucked because of that choice.

RedPeppers

Smash Ace
Panda's right, the action did suck, but you got "The Dark Knight" and "Batman Begins" confused. At the time of the episode Panda hadn't seen "The Dark Knight", and was refering to "Batman Begins".

Negi-Kun

Smash Lord
It's about the story, not the fights. At least in Batman Begins and Dark Knight it is.

On another subject: JUMP OVER THE SWITCH!

My pencil case and notebook thing for school.
That is all.

EDIT: lol stickam. I logged in and everything, but I'm not even in the members list. I can see everyone chatting. Talking about SHFFLing in Pokemon Puzzle League or whatever it's called for GBC, but I can't even chat! Stickam does not approve of teh Negi...

Trapt497

Smash Ace
Quite aware of that. But that doesn't change the fact that the fight scenes sucked because of that choice.
Panda's right, the action did suck, but you got "The Dark Knight" and "Batman Begins" confused. At the time of the episode Panda hadn't seen "The Dark Knight", and was refering to "Batman Begins".
Meh. attack me for this if you want...but i thought the fight scenes in batman begins were very well done. Not arguing with you at all...i can totally see why you thought they sucked. I just liked it that way. I don't know. The darkness and shakiness kept everything intense for me, the same elements that made you think it sucked. Just an opinion. I'm probably wrong. But I wasn't getting the same batman-like feel when batman (in the dark knight)was shown better while fighting...like in the party or whatever. The lights were on. But that was the only one. The rest of the dark knight's fight scenes are great.

Negi, your new avatar is too cool. And no one at your school has cooler supplies.

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
So for those of you who were getting major Stickam chat lag, it was all their server's fault. Another unexplained "1012" error did the chat in and it seems to be down enough that it can't even restart.

Foxtrotter

Smash Journeyman
NNID
msfoxtrott
So for those of you who were getting major Stickam chat lag, it was all their server's fault. Another unexplained "1012" error did the chat in and it seems to be down enough that it can't even restart.
Awwwwwww. D:

I've been wondering, when's the approx. date for the next podcast?

Foxtrotter

Smash Journeyman
NNID
msfoxtrott
That wasn't reverse psychology, don't click the **** link!
By saying one thing, I for one do the opposite, half the time. X.o

That was crazy. I spent nearly five minutes seeing if I could get out of the tab without CTRL ALT DEL'ing because I had some other stuff up, among them a role play ( ! ).

Negi-Kun

Smash Lord
You've All Just Been....

KIP
ROLLED!

But yeah. I liek mudkipz. wut abot u guysz?

/spam

Wow. I feel popular. My sig, my school stuffz, my SMYN Trivia sh*t... I feel <3'd.

WaterTails

Smash Lord
<3 Negi.

Seriously though, does anyone know why Stickam's been hating me lately? Whenever I try to say something in the chat, it doesn't show up.

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
Brawl smashfest on Stickam.

If the chat isn't working for you, try "Zoom"-ing and making the chat a separate window. Stickam is dumb like that.

And hopefully it doesn't die for the THIRD time today.

IWontGetOverTheDam

Smash Lord
Negi, I clicked your sig and my computer crashed. When I restarted it, I got a question mark on the intro screen. I am currently on my laptop. I swear to ****ing God, if you killed my computer...

DVD Smith

Smash Journeyman
Cool, I got a couple:

1. What is the best deal you have ever found when buying a video game? (I ask because I found Guitar Hero DS for £12, and Phantom Hourglass for £7. Both brand new.)

2. Don't know if you saw, but the first screenshots of GTA DS have surfaced. What are your thoughts on the cel-shading and the choice to do it in isometric 3D?

3. Are you interested in Sonic Chronicles? (I have it pre-ordered, it looks incredible.)

Oh, and Two Minute Recaps is great. Loved the Pokémon Snap one. If, you're taking requests, I'd love to see you do Pokémon Pinball on GBC, or Sonic 3 & Knuckles on Mega Drive. Also, since you have access to Panda's 360 and PS3, you should consider doing reviews for those too. I'd love to see you try and review MGS4 in two minutes ^_^

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
Stickam is just the worst today, I SWEAR.

It's time I turned in for the night, anyway.

Oh, and by the way, we don't have a PS3 here...that whole thing fell through, unfortunately.

Silverline

Smash Apprentice
Yay! Sir Shmoopy's Splash Attack! It's sad how popular this is compared to his Unforgotten Realms series. Just goes to show how people prefer parodies over most other original work.

Negi-Kun

Smash Lord
Well if you say "Everyone click Negi's sig!" Everyone will click it. And if you say "Don't click Negi's sig. For the love of God. DO NOT CLICK NEGI'S SIG!!!" You still click it.

So what are you to do? Just keep your cake hole shut.

√ Show your signature

cmpr94x

Smash Lord
Alright, everyone copy the link address from someone's sig before clicking it. Then put that into microsoft word or something. I am not going to be blamed for your stupidity.

Top Bottom