• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SHOW ME YOUR NEWS! - Gaming News PODCAST (Ep. 76 OUT!, New WEBSITE and iTunes!)

Cyberlink420

Smash Ace
NNID
cyberlink420
3DS FC
1461-6271-9006
SMYN theme's a little short to be a MTCHW remix. Although I'm working on a new version of Iceberg Ball Z, so hopefully, that'll end up being pretty long-lasting.

Darkurai

Smash Master
Luigi the Sith (10:14:46 PM): [Carrie asked if we're cyberlink]
Luigi the Sith (10:14:47 PM): [...]
Luigi the Sith (10:14:50 PM): [*cybering]

Look what you've done Cyberlink

Terios the Hedgehog

Smash Hero
So, being a moderator comes with some special perks as some would imagine. One of these perks is being able to do some neat things on the boards. But this is the first time we're able to talk about one of these things. Apparently, mods can have blogs now. I set mine up here: http://smashboards.com/news/blogs/38565
I seem to have that option too...... I don't think it's a mod thing....

Trapt497

Smash Ace
SMYN theme's a little short to be a MTCHW remix. Although I'm working on a new version of Iceberg Ball Z, so hopefully, that'll end up being pretty long-lasting.
yeah that extended icerberg ball z remix sounds awesome...ed's gonna use that for MTCHW, right? are you going to add new things to it or just loop the same parts?

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
I think someone figured out what was wrong with it. I have to find the time to figure out how to fix it and then do so, though.

MajorMoses

Smash Journeyman
I did that and it still didn't work.
Okay. After you've downloaded the episode and converted it to AAC, you should find it in the music category. NOT the podcast category. Try looking through your songs for it.

Oh! And by the power of God, every firstborn will be killed unless they paint their front door with lambs blood. Do it now or suffer the consequences! Let my people go! :)

FangzV

Smash Journeyman
Youko said:
FangzV said:
Who made that again?

If you already answer this question in the stickam chat today, feel free to just ignore this PM and delete it.

I made it way back before episode 3. Now that I think about it, it should be redone...hmmmmm...

If he really does redo it, we could use that.

Darkurai

Smash Master
I think someone figured out what was wrong with it. I have to find the time to figure out how to fix it and then do so, though.
Now that I think of it, Episode 40 should start Season 4. Perhaps we could start off a new season and have a new theme with it?

Season 3 has been really long.

Trapt497

Smash Ace
wayko has hacked stickam. its lagging like crazy. i just want to watch my **** pokemon-a-thon but no wayko has to ruin it all...**** you wayko...

thedobaga

Smash Apprentice
Is there any signifigance to the pics on the Stickam, or are they just there because they can be :p ?

Oh, and Pandacam FTW

__Lewis__

Smash Cadet
So has anyone got a working podcast yet?
I still try to make it work on my Mp3 player and it still doesn't work, dangit.
Has anyone got a working .wma file of the podcast? My Mp3's an iRiver H10, and it doesn't read anything other than mp3 or wma.

Cheers.

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
So has anyone got a working podcast yet?
It's a very tedious and frustrating process to try and fix the problem on my end. And I haven't had any luck so far, but I'll let you know when I do.

+, why is panda taking over all of SMYN? First the podcast nao the stickam?
Maybe they all just miss some Panda lovin'. Or they're sick of me. Y'know, whichever.

Our apartment is for the most part all set up. Only a couple problems though:

1) It might be until the weekend before we can stream Stickam matches from Panda's Wii. This is where the hardcore Brawl matches will take place, and we're basically waiting on a $.99 part from Amazon. Awesome.

2) Classes start today for us, so it will be more difficult than usual to try and find the time for Stickam. But we promise we'll try to keep you guys entertained. :)

Top Bottom