• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SHOW ME YOUR NEWS! - Gaming News PODCAST (Ep. 76 OUT!, New WEBSITE and iTunes!)

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
I think later tonight "Swordy" and I are going to be playing Wii on the Stickam channel, if you've got nothing to do on a Saturday night.

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
*makes a pointless post*

Oh yeah, we'll probably be on in around 45 minutes from this timestamp.

Deception

Smash Ace
My vacation was cut short. The beachhouse we rented was beautiful, but the beach in front of us was getting dredged. So we came back. Guess I'll be able to catch the live stream after all.

DVD Smith

Smash Journeyman
Just watched the stickam - I <3 Sonic 3 & Knuckles. Best game ever. And holy hell, the NTSC special stages are so fast compared to PAL.

Anyways, speaking of Sonic, have you guys seen this?

Sonic the Hedgehog meets Rocket Knight Adventures.

Darkurai

Smash Master
Just watched the stickam - I <3 Sonic 3 & Knuckles. Best game ever. And holy hell, the NTSC special stages are so fast compared to PAL.

Anyways, speaking of Sonic, have you guys seen this?

Sonic the Hedgehog meets Rocket Knight Adventures.
Dammit! I just sent that in as a mailtime question!

EDIT: Oh **** that sword looks like Alondite, the sword that the Black Knight uses in Fire Emblem.

And sega, you know a game idea sucks when people desperately try to prove it's fake.

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
We still will put out the episode as usual, but we will also be streaming the recording live for people to listen in. This is especially interesting because you also get to hear what happens pre-podcast! :)

Last night's Stickam was a lot of fun and hopefully those you joined us enjoyed it! But here's the question:

For tonight, starting at around 8:00 PM (EST), would you rather see a (started) runthrough with commentary of:

Ocarina of Time
-OR-
Sonic Adventure 2: Battle

Cyberlink420

Smash Ace
NNID
cyberlink420
3DS FC
1461-6271-9006
SA2B. So many lampoonable cutscenes in that game...not to mention that you can probably finish that one much faster. (
Make sure you end with a run through of 3D Green Hill, though...

Too bad I've got a class on Wednesay. Otherwise, I'd love to join in on all the Stickammy fun.

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
Well, the key is we would START the runthrough, so it's not a matter of finishing it tonight - but I know what you mean.

And now we're both off to work - vote away! :)

Darkurai

Smash Master
Wow awesome. I just started replaying Sonic Adventure 2.
I honestly don't care which game you do. I love them both.

DARKALONDITE

Smash Apprentice
If you guys are still taking questions here's mine:

As you have heard, a new Sonic title called Sonic and the Black Knight. Since I am the Black Knight, who would win, me or Sonic? (as you can tell, this is a joke, but i just wanted to ask you this for the heck of it).

Darkurai

Smash Master
If you guys are still taking questions here's mine:

As you have heard, a new Sonic title called Sonic and the Black Knight. Since I am the Black Knight, who would win, me or Sonic? (as you can tell, this is a joke, but i just wanted to ask you this for the heck of it).
Stupid question. Is Sonic's sword blessed by Ashera? No.

Darkurai

Smash Master
Won't SA2B have more lag in the chat since it's more of a speed-based game?
Ooh that's a good point. At like, 8 FPS we wouldn't be able to tell what's going on too well. Someone who's never played the game would be lost.

Rhokk

Smash Apprentice
Under ur bed, steelin ur dust bunneez....in Utah
The chat was very fun, but I had to leave for the last hour or so...how far did you guys get? Oh, and when's the next play session? Are you going to let Swordy play at all?

Luckily, the next SMYN recording date falls on the same day as my day off from work. Horjay!

I'll have to come on like an hour early so's I don't miss any of the pre-recording shenanigans...

Oh..I'll post a mailtime question here, and e-mail you..

What are your guys' opinions on E3 in general? Meaning, of course, Ninty's press conference, Microsoft's press conference, and Sony's press conference. Did you think Nintendo's conference was overall, a total waste of time? Oh..and...ISN'T MY DOG SO CUUUUTE!?

Anyways, better end this post before it becomes too large, gains sentience, and devours all of Smashboards..

Edit: Youko..I noticed the pictures on your stickam chat thingie, and realized that the picture you have done by me isn't the latest version. I actually edited it, by adding some more of the quote to add clarity. Sorry if you didn't catch that, just wanted to make sure you realized that my entry had changed. Thanks!

Crazy Cloud

Smash Journeyman
YYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH-*shot*

There's nothing on tv in the summer to watch, so I'm really looking forward to this episode. You and Panda should take one for the team doing podcasts once a week, or atleast until classes start up xD.

Alright, here's my mailtime question.

What do you guys personally think about the new Wii Motion Plus attachment? Is it just another gimmick for Wii Sports to look fancy that won't see much use (ala; The Super Scope), or do you guys think that it's a step in the right direction and will result in better games in the future?

Top Bottom