• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SHOW ME YOUR NEWS! - Gaming News PODCAST (Ep. 76 OUT!, New WEBSITE and iTunes!)

Spork-Ninja-Draken

Smash Apprentice
Person playing game: OH MY GOD SHUT UP ~Angry gesture~

~Wiimote slips out of hand and enters that mysterious Wiimote slip stream which causes it to be propelled at hurricane forces through TV screens and such and it hits the girl in the eye going through and out the other side~

guy: Oh shi- ...

~law suit~

Negi-Kun

Smash Lord
I just thought of a million things a would like to add to that and I can't remember one of them... God, I have short term memory...

Spork-Ninja-Draken

Smash Apprentice
I have no idea o_o I haven't been following E3 due to the fact... I have no time... the only things I know are the things reported in my guild... which is else where.

Oh Youko did you see my entry? I'm worried it got devoured by E3. xD

Spork-Ninja-Draken

Smash Apprentice
I sure did - I look forward to your other submissions!
Since my mother has stolen my tablet for tonight it'll probably be either tomorrow... or the weekend when I come up with something else.

>_> ~is having difficulty coming up with something~ I mean... I've drawn All Clocks for the shirt which is one of my favourite moments... and Iceberg Ball Z and even Nana is a Wh**re D: my choices are restricted xD

Not by much admittedly but it's finding the time to relisten to episodes to look for a new one... maybe I'll do Dang Skippy.

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
Hey, Youko, did you see the links I posted? I'm pretty sure they would bring up some discussion in the next episode.

Oh, and the secret Nintendo conference might be at 5:00 PM PST.
Yeah, IGN's doing a pretty good job relieving some fears, I must say.

Perfect, the exact time when I have to leave for work tonight...great...

You should go online in stickam... lol, I'm bored.
Eh, not feeling like it today. Plus I'm watching GH:WT videos, which are looking niiiiiice...

Deception

Smash Ace
Yeah, IGN's doing a pretty good job relieving some fears, I must say.

Perfect, the exact time when I have to leave for work tonight...great...

Eh, not feeling like it today. Plus I'm watching GH:WT videos, which are looking niiiiiice...
Don't worry, I'll post anything important after it is over. It might not be today, though.

Hmm, I just realized Ocarina of Time's 10th anniversary is November 21st of this year. Maybe we'll get more Zelda info around that time?

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
Yeah, World Tour's looking pretty amazing. Best part, no real signs of the Wii version being nerfed compared to the 360 in terms of features!

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
Yeah, the IGN video for that game entitled "Downloadable Content" discusses it a little bit.

And I just put the Stickam player in the first post! Hehe, didn't know I could do that...at the moment I'm playing GHIII, but whatevs.

Cyberlink420

Smash Ace
NNID
cyberlink420
3DS FC
1461-6271-9006
You know, if there really is a "secret conference", then they're probably not going to do any live blogging, meaning that we won't find out anyhting until after it's over (which'll probably be at around 8:00 PST), or perhaps even tomorrow, so I wouldn't be too worried, Youko...

DVD Smith

Smash Journeyman
5PM PST? Pah. I ain't staying up til 1am just to get disappointed again.

And GH World Tour looks AMAZING - although I did read in the official press release that the Line 6 technology will only be on the PS3/360 versions. So it looks like the Wii does get shafted a little. But still...Wii DLC FTW!!

BTW, I'm planning on importing Rock Band Wii in a couple weeks. Any news on whether RB2 will have Wii DLC? I want that Who pack so bad.

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
Guys, so you know, I follow EVERY post on this thread. Of course I've seen all the contest entries. But wouldn't it make sense that I don't comment on them immediately so I don't show favoritism?

Darkurai

Smash Master
Is it too late to send in Mailtime questions?

I'm coming in really late with both your projects Youko.
PROCRASTINATION FT

I'll type the w some other time.

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
Considering SMYN won't be recorded this weekend (but maybe sometime during next week) due to busy schedules - no, it is not too late to send in Mailtime questions...in fact, I've been asking for them...

Darkurai

Smash Master
Considering SMYN won't be recorded this weekend (but maybe sometime during next week) due to busy schedules - no, it is not too late to send in Mailtime questions...in fact, I've been asking for them...
I thought you said before the Nintendo Press Conference that you were doing it Friday?

Deception

Smash Ace
Nintendo's secret press conference that wasn't really a secret is over. They announced a new game. It's a new Pikmin.

Yipee, I guess this means Miyamoto is making a New Super Mario Bros. sequel and a new Mario Galaxy, seeing as he was hinting these games along with Pikmin earlier this week.

My morale has been restored. I guess Nintendo hasn't gone completely casual. And I don't care if Wii Sports Resort is casual, it looks like fun, so I might buy it.

Oh, and there was some more Conduit footage last night. It a Wii game in development. It's going to be a FPS that maxes out graphics of the Wii, provides a great online experience with voice chat (which is now possible with WiiSpeak), and have great controls. I don't if it uses Wii Motion Plus, but I don't think it matters too much, seeing as you are using a pointer, and not the motion sensor in the remote, and that's what gets upgraded when you add Wii Motion Plus.

New Footage here. I suggest that you talk about this game during the next episode, since this is an ambitious project for the Wii, and might save some hardcore Wii gamers.

Negi-Kun

Smash Lord
I don't if it uses Wii Motion Plus, but I don't think it matters too much, seeing as you are using a pointer, and not the motion sensor in the remote, and that's what gets upgraded when you add Wii Motion Plus.
I thought you used the Wii Zapper...? Or is that just for Call of Duty World at War?

EDIT: Crap, double posted. Sorry! >_>

Cyberlink420

Smash Ace
NNID
cyberlink420
3DS FC
1461-6271-9006
Oh, and there was some more Conduit footage last night. It a Wii game in development. It's going to be a FPS that maxes out graphics of the Wii, provides a great online experience with voice chat (which is now possible with WiiSpeak), and have great controls. I don't if it uses Wii Motion Plus, but I don't think it matters too much, seeing as you are using a pointer, and not the motion sensor in the remote, and that's what gets upgraded when you add Wii Motion Plus.

New Footage here. I suggest that you talk about this game during the next episode, since this is an ambitious project for the Wii, and might save some hardcore Wii gamers.
Yeah, I've been following the development of the Conduit for a few months now, and I'm really hoping that it ends up being a big hit. More 3rd party devs need to put this much effort into their games.

Top Bottom