• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SHOW ME YOUR NEWS! - Gaming News PODCAST (Ep. 76 OUT!, New WEBSITE and iTunes!)

DVD Smith

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, Stickam just died when you went to Mailtime. Try IRC next time.

But what I heard sounded good.

Edit: Aw, it went off. I was hoping it wouldn't end :) Sounded great guys, can't wait for the download.

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
Thanks for listening, those who did. Let us know your thoughts on what you liked or didn't like about it!

And please remember that the internet crapping out at times was completely out of our control...

Silverline

Smash Apprentice
Thanks for listening, those who did. Let us know your thoughts on what you liked or didn't like about it!

And please remember that the internet crapping out at times was completely out of our control...
Understandable, Youko, and it was great! It's not often that we get to hear the build up to the podcast and it was cool to see what you guys do before hand.

Edit: Also, if you don't mind me asking, what do you use to record the Podcast?

Blade Knight

Smash Ace
What I liked:The Podcast! And The Reference to My and Cybers Captain Planet!
What I didn't:MAILTIME NOT INCLUDING ONE OF MY QUESTIONS!

Spartan64

Smash Journeyman
thank you for obviously naming it after yours truly
i guive you these awesome choices
Those Dam Spartans
This is SMYN
Or
The Chuck Norris Cast

DVD Smith

Smash Journeyman
Oh Youko, I meant to mention earlier - I would appreciate it if you told us further in advance if you decide to do a live stream. I only found out about it because I happened to be on SWF at the right time last night.

noobpota2

Smash Apprentice
Oh Youko, I meant to mention earlier - I would appreciate it if you told us further in advance if you decide to do a live stream. I only found out about it because I happened to be on SWF at the right time last night.
i only found out from looking here, i can remember last one had a lot of build up, this one just came out of nowhere

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
It was an idea I had last minute...I thought I had mentioned that? Whatever. Hopefully in the future we'll have a more defined time beforehand.

BladeKnight, your questions had pretty much already been answered in past episodes, as Sariku pointed out.

Cyberlink420

Smash Ace
NNID
cyberlink420
3DS FC
1461-6271-9006
Out of curiosity, since you guys recorded this early on in the week, will we be seeing an earlier release than usual, or will it come on Saturday/Sunday like usual?

Exia 00

Smash Champion
awsome! im definetly gunna give it a listen.Btw, i find it weird that you actually main pit youko, i geuss it was meant to be.Unfortunatley its different for me , i switched mains 7 times =/

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
It is now blogged, so you can go get it on iTunes.

Should be between 65-70 megs and should run 143:09.

Enjoy!

Top Bottom