• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SHOW ME YOUR NEWS! - Gaming News PODCAST (Ep. 76 OUT!, New WEBSITE and iTunes!)

Cyberlink420

Smash Ace
NNID
cyberlink420
3DS FC
1461-6271-9006
Not in the least. Although a friend of mine took a few years of it, so between him and all the subbed anime I've been watching, I've picked up a few things.

On a side note, I've spruced up my old Top 10 video with annotation-based commentary. Check it out!

JawaJedi

Smash Journeyman
Mailtime questions:

Youko:

You obviously don't care what other people think about your main, since Pit is pretty much the most hated character in Brawl. Tell us why that is.

Are you excited for Pokemon Platinum

Do you play any Pokemon Spinoffs like Pokemon Ranger, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon?

Panda:

How well did you MCATS go?

Both:

Do you guys think that with the new Sonic RPG, and Sonic Unleashed, the franchise will turn for the better? Or will it remain to be known as a failed franchise?

Have you guys bought any WiiWare games yet?

Do you guys have any pets?

What is your favorite Staw Wars episode?

What's your favorite holdiay?

I'll edit this more later.

awlccl123

Smash Apprentice
I have suggestion for episode 37. you guys should talk about what types of characters, stages, and modes should be in SSB4.

WaterTails

Smash Lord
Yeah, it would be neat to have another E3 SMYN (especially considering that one of the first was all about pre-E3 hype!)

Also, what do you think of wii homebrew? Are there any specific apps that you like?

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
Yeah, it would be neat to have another E3 SMYN (especially considering that one of the first was all about pre-E3 hype!)

Also, what do you think of wii homebrew? Are there any specific apps that you like?

I recognize that avatar...I wonnnnnnnnnder where it came from...hehehehe.

But yeah, E3 will definitely be a topic of discussion - if not in this month's, then in next month's.

Puffs

Smash Ace
Who's your favorite hunter in Metroid Prime Hunters? Samus, Kanden, Weavel, Spire, Noxus, Sylux, Trace? What about in Metroid Prime 3? Samus, Rundas, Ghor, Gandrayda?

Also, what do you think about the new Banjo-Kazooie game?

Cyberlink420

Smash Ace
NNID
cyberlink420
3DS FC
1461-6271-9006
*fends off Blade Knight with a purple Pikmin* BACK! BACK I SAY! In the name of my 30 completed Challenges and 201 collected treasures in Pikmin 2, I shallst send thee back from whence thou came!

DVD Smith

Smash Journeyman
*fends off Blade Knight with a purple Pikmin* BACK! BACK I SAY! In the name of my 30 completed Challenges and 201 collected treasures in Pikmin 2, I shallst send thee back from whence thou came!
*pulls up a chair, sits back and watches the duel, safe in the knowledge that he beat Pikmin 1 in 9 days and Pikmin 2 in 8 days*

:p

Egallardo26

Smash Apprentice
more mail time Qs
1.Have you heard of Machinama?
2.if you have, have you heard of the Melee and soon to be Brawl Machinama: Smashtasm by Shippiddge ?
3. What do you guys think of the whole Jynx Controversy?

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
We record in about four hours.

Get your last-minute suggestions/recommendations/questions in!

fkacyan

Smash Hero
Mailtime: Do you ever think custom stages will be viable for tourneys, at all, or will we just stick with the stages we were given? (Not necessarily a bad thing, of course).

Egallardo26

Smash Apprentice
Here is all my Qs put together
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey first off I just want to say thank you so much for making this podcast it's just so awsome I just have a few questions for you if you have the time for it :
1. What Series in Brawl do you feel got the least music reps
2.what is your top 10 music in Brawl and top 10 music most wanted in Brawl
4.Have you heard of Super Mario Bros Z on newgrounds(it's also on youtube)? and if you have what's your fav Episode
3.What do you think of this Avarage smasher's wish list for music for brawl
a.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhfJO366AM4
c.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7grToOHTq8
d.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYsp_U8zs9s
e.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTVdVJisN6s
f.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYsp_U8zs9s
That's all i wanted if you could can you please answer please
thank you for your time
5. Have you seen this vid I think you will like it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFtw7qW7Vcw
more mail time Qs
5.Have you heard of Machinama?
6.if you have, have you heard of the Melee and soon to be Brawl Machinama: Smashtasm by Shippiddge ?
7. What do you guys think of the whole Jynx Controversy?
8.If you had the chance to do this podcast again for when/if SSB4 is announced would you do it?
P.S.If you Could can Please put this in your Episode 37 of SMYN I love that Podcast That is All thanks

Silverline

Smash Apprentice
Do you guys think that they could have made the One-Player mode a bit better? Ya know, have more enemies from the actually from Nintendo or more bosses from the games? *CoughGiygasCough*

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
I'm going to see if we can have a live stream of the episode as it's recording (like Ep. 35, with no live feedback). Stay tuned.

Deception

Smash Ace
SP has a PS3, right? Because I was wondering if you guys could discuss Metal Gear Solid 4, if SP or one of your friends has.

As far as Nintendo related questions go, what games do you want Nintendo to reveal at E3 this year?

EDIT: Will we still be able to download the episode?

Blade Knight

Smash Ace
Rawrs! No one gets it before me! *notices Purple Pikmin and grabs it* He's mine! *purrr*

Top Bottom