• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SHOW ME YOUR NEWS! - Gaming News PODCAST (Ep. 76 OUT!, New WEBSITE and iTunes!)

AllanT

Smash Apprentice
awww no more WEEKLY SMYN...... it was great to listen every weekend- and the pandacast made things even better, every day!

argh it was very fun glad i could make it on the podcast in some way shape or form, ep. 28 hehe...

TheGlitchMaster

Smash Lord
i still havn't listened....all i want to know is if i was mentioned....just a thought, it's happened before.

up until now!:chuckle:

Senor Crouch

Smash Journeyman
I just finished listening to the last WEEKLY SMYN Podcast.
I wanted to show you guys my gratitude. Thanks ever so much Youko and SamuraiPanda. I have been with you guys since, I believe it was, episode 20 or 21. This podcast is probably the only podcast I have ever listened to. In fact before SMYN I didn't even know what a podcast was.

Wow, I can't believe it is this Sunday. I feel like it is Christmas all over again!

What I found surprising was that you, Youko, have the same favorite pokemon as me: Raichu!

I ROFL when you guys started to talk about political stuff. I don't know, I guess I just can't picture you two talking about anything other than Smash.

If you guys are planning on doing some kind of SMYN tournament over the Wi-Fi, I will join. Um, but about the winner being a guest on SMYN. IF (big if) I win you can give the guest spot to whoever got in second. I think I might be a little too nervous to get on SMYN. I would be in the tournament to fight skilled players like you guys.

BTW, how on this Earth did you guys not laugh while doing that last Easter Egg? I was almost in tears!

Once again thank you guys for all the hard work you have put into this podcast. I will be with you guys when you start up the monthly podcasts.

Senor Crouch over and out!

yawgmoth2

Smash Rookie
great podcast guys

Truly the best podcast i've ever heard.. only podcast i've ever heard but ya it is great and hope you have fun playing brawl and thank you for giving me something to do until brawl. Also one question for Panda what book are you on in The Wheel of Time series? or are you done with all the books out now? I'm reading the series at book 9 and really like it and want to know where you at.

DQP

Smash Ace
I just realized this, but they forgot the quote of the week. to make up for it, here's mine: "Sometimes you may think we're a little mean!" from Clear %.

Dust319

Smash Apprentice
I'm almost sad to see the end guys, but I'm glad you plan to keep going, if only monthly.

I think the tournament would be a great idea for SMYN, but it occurred to me last night, why stop there?

Why not have some kind of competition every month. The first month it could be a wi-fi tourney. The next it could be a stage builder contest, such as in build a stage to a particular theme or something. The following month it could be like send in the funniest screenshot.

The reward wouldn't always be going on the show of course, as that could get old, but it would a fun and interesting way to keep people coming back for more every month or so.

Just thought I'd share that with you. Love you guys

FallenAngelPit

Smash Apprentice
well, im a little late but here goes:
Farewell youko! may you always be awesome, and always make the deadline. may you always be awesome at gutar, and take time to play for your fans. may you always bring great guests to the table, and somehow keep them in line.may you always be teh best, and pm me if you ever need an organ donation. farewell, peter!

Farewell, samarai panda! may you always be a great co-host, and always go on tangents. may you always help youko in times of need, in whatever way necesarry. may you always have a big katana among othe things and be awesome at smash. farewell, alan!

farewell SMYN, and may you always be king of podcasts! :cry:

<youko rides heroicly into the sunset on pandas back>

also, I'd like to throw out my name for the friend code thing, to youko, sp, and sword hunter (aka swordy)
I have no chance, dont I?

well, see ya! :shyguy:

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
That was probably one of the nicest things anyone's made for me. :)

Thanks for all those who contributed!!!

P.S. Love the song, Mic! I think the group is The Turtles. But yours is better, for sure!

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
Steve Blum in pretty much any role would be perfect.

But yes, Ike would be an amazing fit, I agree.

RDK

Smash Hero
It should be interesting to play Youko and the other Knights of the Roundtable.

Perhaps a crew battle between podcasts?

Buzz and I vs. Youko and Panda FTW.

TheGlitchMaster

Smash Lord
hey cyber, at least you got on!
yeesh, i'm funny, i could've pulled my bar jokes said in solid snake voice.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
It should be interesting to play Youko and the other Knights of the Roundtable.
They're the knights of the round table.
They Brawl whenever they're able.
Podcast's routine.
With more stuff seen
on an account on Youtube.
It's a smashy life on SWF
We play Smash, Melee and Brawlalot!

RDK

Smash Hero
They're the knights of the round table.
They Brawl whenever they're able.
Podcast's routine.
With more stuff seen
on an account on Youtube.
It's a smashy life on SWF
We play Smash, Melee and Brawlalot!
GAH! RICKROLL'D!

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Man, I would have loved to hear your responses for todays update, heh.

Spork-Ninja-Draken

Smash Apprentice
@Mic_128: Lol seconded.

@Cyberlink420: I made a lovely shirt design on that whole... Nana is a ***** thing and Pm'd it to Panda I hope he liked it xD I'd post it here but I wouldn't want to... burn retinas.

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
@Mic_128: Lol seconded.

@Cyberlink420: I made a lovely shirt design on that whole... Nana is a ***** thing and Pm'd it to Panda I hope he liked it xD I'd post it here but I wouldn't want to... burn retinas.

And it is AMAZING indeed...mayhaps we can be that in the SMYN shop soon?

Spork-Ninja-Draken

Smash Apprentice
I'd buy it. XD but then again I made it so I'm biased. >>

I'm also planning on buying everything that has my work on it from the shop at some point when I've got the money and because I want to show off my SMYN Fandom.

But yes that would be awesome to see along side the others I hope it does make it.

Oh by the way I'm going to be like... your Ninja Merchandiser because if you say anything I think can be turned into a shirt on future ... I'm so going to make the design.

I'm actually tempted to make an Iceberg Ball Z one but I'm not sure >>

Spork-Ninja-Draken

Smash Apprentice
Oh personally I'm sitting at home being a bum because I have nothing better to do and listening to old episodes of SMYN for shirt ideas to fill my time.

But I somehow doubt I'll find anything... I didn't sleep so I'm not really paying the closest of attentions.

Yay for all nighters.

Anyway before I get any more off topic.

Looking forward to the next SMYN Youko and Panda!

Top Bottom