• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SHOW ME YOUR NEWS! - Gaming News PODCAST (Ep. 76 OUT!, New WEBSITE and iTunes!)

TMS

Smash Journeyman
[size=+3]SMYN VIP Package[/size][size=+2]
Basic Package (1 Episode) - $199.99
Extra Package (3 Episodes) - $399.99 - you save 199.98!!
Full Package (1 Year of Access) - $1299.99 - you save 9099.49!!
[/size]
Holy crap, Youko's set for life.

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
We need people to revitalize the thread with actual physical ideas. I'm all for getting it going once we have ideas.

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
So yeah. Who's ready for a two-hour and fifteen-minute long podcast?

Soon. Very, very soon.

Yaya

Smash Champion
YAY Extremely long Podcasts and longest Brawl Veiwpoints EVAR!

Now we just need a 30 Minute SmashDash and this day is perfect :p

(I know the 30 Minute SmashDash isn't happening :(

Unless Ian goes on and on about how awesome the Ice Climbers music is.)

burrito

Smash Lord
Ummm... when you guys were talking about the coro coro character cards, you said that counting the pokemon trainer's pokemon and Zero Suit Samus, there would be 29 cards. Where do you get that number from? It would only be 25 cards.

Sariku

Smash Master
Youko, I'm at the part where you guys was joking around about "Show Me Your News!! Character Impression Episodes." IF you do that, you guys have to let me join. Come on, I did Who's In at first. Not nearly as popular as RoundTable or anything, but still. Atleast let me go over characters I've reviewed. Sonic would be an epic thing for me to review. Him and Lucario, xDDD.

RDK

Smash Hero
What is this "Who's In" thing? Is it like an old discussion thread or something?

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
What is this "Who's In" thing? Is it like an old discussion thread or something?
lulz.

I guess from what I gather I was one of the few who enjoyed it. Sariku was the man despite several lapses in the fact department, I really enjoyed the Who's In? segments.

Sariku.Uchiha. would feature characters that people wanted to see in Brawl and then argue for/against them.

I liked it because it brought me back to the days of summer when I'd be up all night chattting on the ***What's going on at Smashbros.com?*** thread, chatting up characters inclusion chances with posters who would soon after become the Dawn Patrol.

RDK

Smash Hero
I liked it because it brought me back to the days of summer when I'd be up all night chattting on the ***What's going on at Smashbros.com?*** thread, chatting up characters inclusion chances with posters who would soon after become the Dawn Patrol.
Those truly were the days, weren't they? Besides the madness of getting our first whiff of Brawl, those days were the peak of greatness at SWF. It's too bad it got out of hand, and the thread was closed, and people were banned....

Is the Dawn Patrol still even together?

Spork-Ninja-Draken

Smash Apprentice
It is Sausages and Mashed Potatoes, I had it today XD

and yeah I'm aware it's been said but I thought I'd put in my own tuppence there.

I have first hand experience on the Bangers and Mash front.

I am a Bangers and mash veteran!

and...

yeah I need to shut up.

yoMOTHERcalledandwantNESS4brawl

Banned via Administration
I USED TO THINK THIS WAS AN AWESOME PODCAST BUT.....

DUDE YOU'VE BEEN A TOTAL JERK :mad: LIKE YOU "OWN" THIS PLACE AND STUFF. I MEAN WOW. I JUST WANNA SEE A ADULT OUTTA YOU. SO I WANT YOU TO CLOSE YOU PODCAST. YOU "TAKIN' OVER" THE BOARDS MAKES YOU A LOSER.

SINCERELY,

yoMOTHERcalledandwantNESS4brawl

Adversiment Associate

Starmen.net

P.S. I'M GUESSING YOU MAY BE A LONELY PERSON

P.S.S. YOU TOO PANDA:mad:

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
Those truly were the days, weren't they? Besides the madness of getting our first whiff of Brawl, those days were the peak of greatness at SWF. It's too bad it got out of hand, and the thread was closed, and people were banned....

Is the Dawn Patrol still even together?
Blackadder is the only one i really notice posting anymore.
I remember the great nuking of it because it got spammed to oblivion. Good times, good times *sigh*

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
It's a pity that alone isn't deserving of a ban. There isn't really a category for something like that. An infraction, oh, but of course.

Funny how he thinks he knows so much about the boards for just joining today just to post that and how he comes from a different website. All I've done is provide a service to the community with SMYN and doing my job as a moderator...total jerk, eh?

SO I WANT YOU TO CLOSE YOU PODCAST.
...Yeah, no dice.

Top Bottom