• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SHOW ME YOUR NEWS! - Gaming News PODCAST (Ep. 76 OUT!, New WEBSITE and iTunes!)

You may already have the title but what about...

"Stars, cars and bars!"

or

"Stars, cars and Menu screens!"

They just sound better than the one you alredy have... no offense : P

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
The Brawl Central SMYN site needs a lot of updating, like not having episode 23's link be in episode 20's spot, and having the rest of the links put up. But I really like how it's starting to look, nice job!

Chi's Finest

Smash Lord
The Brawl Central SMYN site needs a lot of updating, like not having episode 23's link be in episode 20's spot, and having the rest of the links put up. But I really like how it's starting to look, nice job!

I did all the streaming already and before I went back to do the downloads, I just threw a random link in one spot for test. I'll get on the rest in a bit, I'm pretty tired right now. I Just picked up 4 new Wii's this mornng. (12 total between my parents and sis) Any takers? hehe..

Ghetto talk/Slang in podcast= win

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
Ghetto talk/Slang in podcast= win
Agreed. When Youko pulls out the gangster talk, the hilarity level is over 9000 yo, styll.

Also, who saw the Sakurai For Brawl spam attack yesterday?
Jesus.

Youko said:
This week on the Roundtable, SamuraiPanda and I also cover Coro-Coro, possible downloadable content in the future.
RAWR. I was going to make a BV on that this week.

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
Yeah, we were definitely recording when that crap was going down. Good thing for other mods.

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
Yeh, I saw your names at the bottom of the list and I thought "Usually Youko and Panda close these threads quick".
Man, that was 4chan worthy. =P

bballstar23

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-2383-6686-1312
I have to admit, that I look forward to this every Sunday night. It's relaxing and helps make me laugh while doing my accounting homework.

RDK

Smash Hero
Also, who saw the Sakurai For Brawl spam attack yesterday?
Jesus.
Wait, was this from 4chan? Dang, I miss all of the raids now.

The best one ever was on Dylan's thread, though. I'm not sure if you guys had come to SWF yet when that happened, but we used to get trolled all the time.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
just read the last few pages. i know Youko will be gone for a few weeks after this podcast, and so i'd like to say i won't be available next weekend, but SP if you need someone, i will be available the week after that.

lookin forward to the podcast...yo dogs

xbrinkx

Smash Ace
So Youko's gonna be gone a few weeks after this one? Dang, that makes me wanna Youko punch my old gamecube. Still looking forward to this one. Maybe if we got a new awesome character then he'll... Hmm.

Chi's Finest

Smash Lord
So Youko's gonna be gone a few weeks after this one? Dang, that makes me wanna Youko punch my old gamecube. Still looking forward to this one. Maybe if we got a new awesome character then he'll... Hmm.
Who needs a Youko Punch when we have the new Waluigi Stomp?

You are insinuating that a copy of a copy of a copy is better than the most manliest of men... and your insinuating that that a copy of a copy of a copy's foot is better than the greatest attacks of the most manliest of men!

How dare you.

Chi's Finest

Smash Lord

You are insinuating that a copy of a copy of a copy is better than the most manliest of men... and your insinuating that that a copy of a copy of a copy's foot is better than the greatest attacks of the most manliest of men!

How dare you.
Don't be Jealous that Waluigi was a double in American History X, and has a tennis racket of d00m, while all Falcon has is gold plated nipples of h00tness.

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
Youko, you should sell VIP passes. People with these passes would get the episodes like 24 hours before everyone else. You would be filthy rich.

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
Stop. There's enough character bickering on these forums, it doesn't need to be here.

Anyway, um.

136:07

Way to have a 17 minute BV, RDK, lol...

But really, should be a great episode. It will be out by no later than four hours from this timestamp.

Frogla

Smash Ace
Youko, you should sell VIP passes. People with these passes would get the episodes like 24 hours before everyone else. You would be filthy rich.
excellent idea mate, all we have to do is rock paper scissors who will buy it and that person can host on esnips

Ytoabn08

Smash Cadet
Nah, VIP members could get some kind of live version of the SMYN podcast. It would require Yokuo to do the live deep voice and other effects. It'd be fun to listen to.

Bli33ard

Smash Journeyman
All this VIP stuff - zomg.

IMO, I think it's too late to be doing things like that. If you were going to do it, you should have done that earlier. But I think because of Youko's unselfish nature, I don't think he'd go through with it.

VIP FTW! [/lol]

Cless

Smash Champion
It was still funny even if it was a joke. The idea of it is funny anyway.

*muttering*
Stupid buzz ruining all my hopes and dreams.

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
[size=+3]SMYN VIP Package[/size][size=+2]
Basic Package (1 Episode) - $199.99
Extra Package (3 Episodes) - $399.99 - you save 199.98!!
Full Package (1 Year of Access) - $1299.99 - you save 9099.49!!
[/size]

Ytoabn08

Smash Cadet
I love the irony of the "Full Package" considering that SMYN will probably slow down or finish all together once Brawl is out.

Top Bottom