• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Show Me Ya Gimps! Pit General Disc.

Conti

Smash Ace
I do that aswell :3 i will admit his "hail mary"s are better then mine, xD He is one of the few pits that takes arrows loops to the next level

bksbestbwoy

Smash Lord
NNID
AzureJay89
3DS FC
4828-5479-7054
Switch FC
2162-7423-7143
Is this where I go to find out how to do work with my boy in PM 3.5? Because I'm ****ing MYSTIFIED right now. lol

At the same time, yay day 1 chain grabs because people didn't realize that you can fix his down throw about as well as you can Sheik's.

ZeldaFan01

Cassie Shore/Shelby Goodkind (Netflix)
NNID
?
I would love to have Palutena from Brawl join the fray alongside Pit. Why can't this happen? Why would PM get in trouble?

Sylnic

Smash Cadet
Has anyone been using reverse weak bairs? I feel like they setup into aerials better than fair at higher percents. They require a bit more precision, but they're not that hard to use imo.

Sharkz

Smash Ace
NNID
Sharkz1
I haven't but I'll test them out next time I can play. Also, dthrowing spacies near the ledge leads into footstool gimps way too well. Please practice this and throw off your opponents Pit players.

Top Bottom