• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Show Me Ya Frames

lordhelmet

Smash Master
I don't know how the jab flow works, but jab 1 has 6 and jab 2 has 7 advantage so I can't imagine it's possible for anything to hit you before you can shield unless their attack comes out in -6 frames.

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
also perfect jab cancel is a true combo whut?

lordhelmet has the numbers around the wrong way. Jab 1 is probably -6 on hit. No way in hell is it 6.

lordhelmet

Smash Master
What? Jab->Jab as a true combo is like... 08 stuff.

The numbers are correct.

Perfect is the key word. Difficult to buffer proper, most people won't cancel Jab 2 properly

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
Advantage on HIT

Jab one vs Lucario = 0

Jab two vs Lucario = -1

kthxbai

Edit: The characters are airborne when they're able to do stuff. Characters with invincible up B's like Marth, fast aerials like Peach's nair etc all can get out. It's a bit harder when they hit the ground as they have to go through landing lag, but that's rather precise timing on your part.

Edit 2: This is jab > something else btw, not the actual jab 1 > jab 2 loop.

Lionman

Smash Champion
Maybe im late but i use jab cancel a lot

Jab cancel is great against characters who float and have bad aerials

Rob is a good example, Ganon suffers a lot too.

Also it would be great to see which characters can punish jab cancel, also, jab cancel chains really good with Falcon Dive

Top Bottom