• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Should Peach be the best Character

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scar

#HarveyDent
yeah, someone can play with a top tier character and still suck with them. its all about the skill level of the person who plays with the character, and even still, that only establishes an individual level of play for the person not the everyone else out there.
Yeah but the converse isn't also true, i.e. someone can't play extraordinarily well with low tier characters vs. someone as good or somewhat worse than them who plays a high tier character.

So... a lot comes down to the player but just as much comes down to the character.

Roy ftl.

Scar

#HarveyDent
You pull out turnips and spam for your life your friends have no mind games they get mad and jump in like freaks. In addition they dont Lcancel properly you shield grab them / r dodge their grabs and punish with fwd throw or dsmash. Your friends are very bright and see that this is totally working for them and they repeat until their stocks hit 0.
Brilliant.

greenblob

Smash Lord
omfg.i hate that the whole frikkin smash communtiy will not realize peach counters marth. the only way it seems i can convince u people is if i get the person who said it himself to come and explain it. the person im tlking about is M2K.
Tell that to Husband :p.
And isn't Peach extremely easy to Shine combo?

Another Player

Smash Apprentice
On one on one yes she seems inferior, but where I go they do teams sometimes so it is whole new game, but winning isn't the whole point of every game is it?

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
Peach usually gets over rated by a lot of people because their mind somehow connects "annoying to fight" with "hard to fight" which are two entirely seperate concepts.

Zero34

Smash Lord
pretty much

peach is just really hard to learn how to play again. at low level play, she is obviously a force to be reckoned with. however, at higher competitive levels where tech skill is a lot more challenging to deal with, peach will being to have a lot of trouble. technical foxes scare me...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom