• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Should Metaknight be Banned? ***Take 3***

Should Metaknight be banned?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alus

Smash Champion
NNID
Starsauce
3DS FC
5327-1023-2754
all day this week every other time i log in THERE HAS TO BE SOME KIND OF ARGUMENT!!!

and i am not talking about a debate either...
wtf?

weird fetish for calling everything and everyone ignorant - check
ridiculous crusade over a small thing - check
feigning innocence - check
???

Melomaniacal

Smash Champion
No, I mean that attack was against me because... gah, you know what? Nvm.

But I'm not trying to be condescending.

EDIT: Hm. Seems like it. I'm paranoid about a lot of things, aren't I?

I'm gonna go eat dinner.
Are you sure? You're being pretty blatantly condescending, with the constant accusations of him being a "kid," or "child." It's pretty obvious.
Whatever, I don't really care. :)

Shark Week

Smash Apprentice
Maybe he was trying to say that next to Sharkweek you look elite? Because so far that is pretty true...

or at least more mature...
how do you figure? i'm the only one who hasn't resorted to attacking someone's intelligence or called someone a troll over a small issue. you on the other hand, have never even spoken to me. not to mention you named yourself "twoskilld4u;" that's got to be the height of maturity.

Alus

Smash Champion
NNID
Starsauce
3DS FC
5327-1023-2754
RK joker/ melo...please explain to Shark week why I am not speaking to him...

I don't want to lower my I.Q

Coney

Smash Master
Kinda silly to take the mature high-ground in a community whose favorite adjective and verb is "****," guys. Just get back to the argument, if there is one. If not, continue to heavy pet each other until pro-ban comes up with something else.

Alus

Smash Champion
NNID
Starsauce
3DS FC
5327-1023-2754
Kinda silly to take the mature high-ground in a community whose favorite adjective is "*****," guys. Just get back to the argument, if there is one. If not, continue to heavy pet each other until pro-ban comes up with something else.
There was a argument?

And I thought that this as in "*****" was the second favorite adjective...and that the favorite was "punched"

(I can't take anything seriously anymore XDD)

|RK|

Smash Marketer
RAWRARARARWARAARAWRAWR! ANGRY!

No, not really.

I'm not angry, again.

No, seriously though, he questioned why he was a troll (which someone else first called him)... and I gave him a response as to how he was trolling. Then he attacked me.

And he keeps making shots at maturity.

Shark Week

Smash Apprentice
i would bet multiple hundreds of dollars that my iq is at least 30 points higher than yours.

and that would be a pretty safe bet, considering your last post. you want someone else to explain why you're "not speaking" to me... and you then offer an explanation? it's like you're not even thinking about what you're going to type before you send it off into the great wide web.

nevermind that that post in no way counters the points i laid out in my last post. gg.

Alus

Smash Champion
NNID
Starsauce
3DS FC
5327-1023-2754

No, not really.

I'm not angry, again.

NOW! He called me a kid first ;_;

No, seriously though, he questioned why he was a troll (which someone else first called him)... and I gave him a response as to how he was trolling. Then he attacked me.

Well...just now he started making those shots...

He really did just come in here with just a question lol....

Melomaniacal

Smash Champion

No, not really.

I'm not angry, again.

Oh well. Ignore him, then. Doesn't seem like something worth arguing over.

hey guys...wanna talk about the topic?
No. :)

Shark Week

Smash Apprentice
Dear RK Joker,

Our posts, in order:

this is exactly what i'm talking about. i ask one question about your completely *** backwards logic, and all of a sudden i'm a troll. one question. one completely reasonable question, and i'm suddenly a "troll" in need of "dismantling with facts." pff. give me a ****ing break.

i blame yuna for this ****ty attitude.

EDIT: and the overbearing sense of self importance. i blame yuna for that too.
You are a troll because you asked a question about a point that anti-ban's best arguments did not use. Read the arguments, kid. Oh, and one tournament does kinda prove things. Ask the people who had been on the fence, waiting for Apex and Genesis. Fact is, you're wrong, mon ami.
Now, here is your last post:

No, not really.

I'm not angry, again.

Fact is, you're wrong, mon ami.

Best Regards,
Shark Week

Shadow13

Smash Journeyman
I don't think so.
Maybe a temp ban to allow other characters metagames to catch up, but it seems a little outlandish.
i don't think he should be baned, he isn't impossible to beat, just think about what he gots, good air game, decent special moves, low knockback, awesome recovery.

Either try to beat him at his own game (use another MK or Marth) or use a polar opposite like Snake

Alus

Smash Champion
NNID
Starsauce
3DS FC
5327-1023-2754
You mean to say that your post was adequate?

um... can someone explain to me why one guy winning one tournament in a completely nondominant (though incredibly exciting) manner suddenly means "proban loses"?

jeez, you guys haven't changed a bit since the day i stopped playing brawl. antiban posters just refuse to accept anything and just spend all their time rubbing each other's nuts.

honestly, what the ****? m2k loses for the first time since like the turn of the ****ing century and all of a sudden mk is perfectly fine? i mean, i'm not even proban necessarily (i'm on the fence), that's just an incredibly stupid argument to make.
indeed...

i don't think he should be baned, he isn't impossible to beat, just think about what he gots, good air game, decent special moves, low knockback, awesome recovery.

Either try to beat him at his own game (use another MK or Marth) or use a polar opposite like Snake
Whoa dude...very old post...

.AC.

Smash Lord

No, not really.

I'm not angry, again.

just ignore him

|RK|

Smash Marketer
Oh, wait, did I call you a kid first? I'm sorry, I didn't mean it as anything having to do with maturity or anything, just a sort of slang.

|RK|

Smash Marketer
Actually, only one section was about the word kid.

EDIT: Aaaaaannnnddd I just edited that part out.

|RK|

Smash Marketer
Let's talk about something more important.

So, North Korea renounced the peace treaty between itself and South Korea.

The treaty had been keeping the peace since 1953.

What do you guys think about this act?

*NOTE: South Korea & the U.S. have raised alertness to 2. This is the second highest level of alertness, out of 5, with 1 being the highest.

.AC.

Smash Lord
lol @ no one being on topic,i guess maybe the topic needs to get closed imo

|RK|

Smash Marketer
There is no topic to discuss. The prominent pro-bans have stepped down, and there is no point in continuing this argument for the present period of time. Not only is pro-ban slipping, but many people have stated that they've changed their votes to anti-ban.

EDIT: I love you Virg. So much.

Alus

Smash Champion
NNID
Starsauce
3DS FC
5327-1023-2754
...... what does that even mean?

EDIT: this is at the last post from twoskilld4u (lol)
I am saying that you asked a question the way you shouldn't have asked...Then when people gave you proper responses you threw it back in their face with arguments that you couldn't give weight to... Now that everyone is telling you in their own way what you did, you start to spew bull**** at anyone that has replied to you within the last page...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom