• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Should I open my NEW white Nintendo Gamecube controller?

Smoom77

Smash Master
Link to original post: [drupal=2896]Should I open my NEW white Nintendo Gamecube controller?[/drupal]

I just got a new, white Nintendo Gamecube controller for Christmas. Although, I still have a fully-functional black Nintendo Gamecube controller (both are name-brand). Should I not open my white one until my black one breaks? Well, I've taken it out of the box, but I haven't used it yet.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
White controller's analog stick needs breaking in imo.

Still you can leave it if you don't play Melee.

altairian

Smash Lord
Use it a little so you're used to it in the event your black one breaks imo. It'd suck to have it break mid-tourney and you lose cause your spare controller has a different feel and you're not used to it.

-_skinny_-

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3668-9841-7290
Lucky. I'm blessed if I'm able to Fast-fall or down smash in matches now. :/
wow thats bad...

how did u get a new 1? the dude at gamestop told me that they dont make new ones nemore and the only actual new ones that they sell r turbo controllers n those feel weird...

DaisyBoo92

Smash Apprentice
wow thats bad...

how did u get a new 1? the dude at gamestop told me that they dont make new ones nemore and the only actual new ones that they sell r turbo controllers n those feel weird...
There is a post with a link to a site that sells new GC controllers. Look harder.

MarioMariox2

Smash Ace
NNID
KunehoKun
3DS FC
0748-3131-6459
wow thats bad...

Oh, and the Nintendo online store sells platinum ones for about $24.

Smoom77

Smash Master
why dont people use classic controllers? they synch better, dont make noise, and feel more comfortable...
I think it's proven that classic controllers are desynced by like 2 frames. Not much, but it's worse than GC controllers.

Top Bottom