• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

shop closed due to seperation of makers

A_man13

Smash Master
It seems like all the older sig shops are winding down to their final posts. Hopefully we can get a few more sigs out of this shop before hand.

A_man13

Smash Master
K, quick tutorial. You should have image rights enabled, so copy the link to the image (w/o the http://). Second, open up your sig editor and click picture. Paste the URL in and your good to go. Add whatever else you need and there you have it.

By the way, like the little sig I made?

Grandeza

Smash Master
His wrist is better so he's back to making sigs. Just went over to a party of his saturday and he had no trouble playing brawl anymore so he can't have trouble with this : p

Grandeza

Smash Master
Wow business sure has slowed down lol. Too many awesome sig makers just opened up shops. How can I keep up with Yoon and Gypsy lol. I get a break at least lol.

edit also for any of you who were wondering what i look like, this is me like 2 months ago. Terrible quality but whatever. Me at the sixers game in Philadelphia.

A_man13

Smash Master
Don't forget Acojan...
Man, this sig shop was pretty good. Not top quality, but it wasn't posting a steady stream of crud for user "enjoyment." It almost saddens me. Maybe if you two could try to learn some new techniques you could attract some more buisiness.
Here comes real sig attempt #2. Not as good as my current, but interesting to say the least:

A_man13

Smash Master
It seems that a storm of new sig shops have opened up and all of the older ones are quiting. DoomDragon's is closed, Acojan's is closed, yours might be closed in the near future (GASP!). The only thing you could do is maybe get some more recent work posted (the R.O.B. one is good, why not get PSTLL to post it on the home page). The only other thing would be to close and start a new shop.

By the way, do you know if PSTLL has made any new sigs of late? It seems that you are carrying the weight of the shop (somewhat due to his injury). It would be nice to see his more recent work as well.

Grandeza

Smash Master
Well I'm more interested in the shop than he is so it doesn't matter. I'm going to close and go solo this Friday if nobody requests. Glad to see you opened up a shop that's doing well too. good job ^_^

edit- actually how about today. expect a new shop later. PSTLZ im leavin the shop dude lol i'll probably break the news to you in school tomorrow ;(

A_man13

Smash Master
Thanks! I'm suprised that I got any requests; honestly I suck, but as the shop progresses the work will get better (I hope). Good luck with the new shop. It looks like peach blossom is already in line. I hope to be seing good works...from both of us!

Top Bottom