• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

shop closed due to seperation of makers

Grandeza

Smash Master
You know what I'll do requests without planet renders but I prefer planet renders by a long shot

the judge-

I'm not sure whether I like this or not. If you'd like me to give it another shot just ask.

fixed edges a little bit-

loneguru

Smash Cadet
aw that sux... you made the sig before i had time to post this...

^^a render of that pic i made for a request at my shop, not the best but it looks better if you resize it.

free to us;).

Grandeza

Smash Master
Yeah were both using gimp. I thought you used photoshop lol. That just makes me realize how bad I am at Gimp but I'm getting better.
-ok lets keep spam to a minimum

mafesto

Smash Apprentice

the_judge

Smash Journeyman
You know what I'll do requests without planet renders but I prefer planet renders by a long shot

the judge-

I'm not sure whether I like this or not. If you'd like me to give it another shot just ask.

fixed edges a little bit-
thx a lot
sorry for the trouble.

See kids; that's what happens when you don't read. (everything)

mafesto

Smash Apprentice
Wow thanks for the sig! It rocks! I like your new one as well. Keep up the good work!

SgtWikez

Smash Journeyman
Hey Grandeza, just some quick CnC. The sparkle brush has really got to go my friend. :grin: Check out deviantart for some GIMP brushes to add to your arsenal.

To both you and PSTLL, I would really recommend working on having some more interesting backgrounds, less distracting text, and some lighting and blending with the renders. The Homeroom has some great tutorials for all of this and by practicing you progress towards some more diverse and dynamic results.

Hope this helps.

Grandeza

Smash Master
Hey Grandeza, just some quick CnC. The sparkle brush has really got to go my friend. :grin: Check out deviantart for some GIMP brushes to add to your arsenal.

To both you and PSTLL, I would really recommend working on having some more interesting backgrounds, less distracting text, and some lighting and blending with the renders. The Homeroom has some great tutorials for all of this and by practicing you progress towards some more diverse and dynamic results.

Hope this helps.
He specifically asked for sparkle brush. i agree, it's not great and I want to lose it.

Kyd

Smash Journeyman
will this put me behind SonicLucario on Pstll's list? I chose Pstll because he had no requests in this thread, if i go behind SonicLucario i would like Grandeza to do mine, the style is more rugged and i like the shading effects.

Kyd

Smash Journeyman
well i think someone is infront of meon your list, im patient and all its no rush

EDIT: nvrmnd u got that one... ok kool XD

Grandeza

Smash Master
I'll do yours sure. I already did Kyd's so his will come first since I wasn't sure who was making yours. Im having slight computer trouble right now. I think I can fix it in a within the next couple hours so exoect your sig today.

Grandeza

Smash Master
^^
and we're 12 lol. I just wish I could post these sigs but my email and photobucket account are acting all ****ed up. I would make an imageshack account but my email wont work. I'll try again for a bit and if I can't get anything working I'll move to another computer. Still these both should be done today.

kyd-

im not very happy with it. If you want me to I'll definitely redo it.

SonicLucario

Smash Journeyman
Don't know if you finished mine but is there any way you could add more text to mine?Like my name towards the top and this quote along the bottom?
"Let's blast through with Sonic speed!"

Grandeza

Smash Master
Sonic Lucario. I wont be able to finish it today probably tomorrow. the cutouts are really hard. sorry for the inconvenience.

Kyd

Smash Journeyman
if possible could you blur the edges of the characters slightly to make the lines not so sloid? also, could you add that effect you did with that first link sig from the first page?

Top Bottom