• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

shop closed due to seperation of makers

Grandeza

Smash Master
i will make ur sig after i finish crosser's sig and dont request from more than one shop because most people will not make it. For instance person a spends 5 hours on your sig and person b spends 6. u use the person b sig and person a is screwed. dont do it again
no don't take this request. You can't just let people **** and spam on you and you just accept it. It's ******** and he wont learn anything.

crosser43

Smash Journeyman
i like it, its awesome, but can i request a few little things? if its not too much trouble can u make the text font a little bit bolder and silver-like? marth a little smaller? if its not too much trouble

PiSToLZ

Smash Lord
Mains- Lucario, Falco, and Meta Knight Seconda
i like it, its awesome, but can i request a few little things? if its not too much trouble can u make the text font a little bit bolder and silver-like? marth a little smaller? if its not too much trouble
i cant make marth smaller otherwise i would have to remake the whole thing but i will try to fix the text
edit-i fixed the text but for me to make marth smaller i would have to do the sig all over
sry for the inconvenience. I still hope you like it

Illussionary

Smash Journeyman
no don't take this request. You can't just let people **** and spam on you and you just accept it. It's ******** and he wont learn anything.
The reason I posted this on multiple Sig Shops was not to spam, but rather for myself to have choices and back-ups. Now if that offends then I'm sorry, but really I meant no harm.

Also I did learn something and I will, I just didn't see it as a big deal until I ready PSTLL's post.

PiSToLZ

Smash Lord
Mains- Lucario, Falco, and Meta Knight Seconda
^^ thats ok as long as you dont do it again
im done for today and since tomorow i have a party/band's gig i probably wont be making sigs tomorow. Ill ba back on saturday to make sigs.
here this is my last attempt the silver cannot be seen for where you want the text so i made it black
sry

Freezrbrn

Smash Cadet

A_man13

Smash Master

Grandeza

Smash Master
sry i was gone i have been busy
a man and freezrbrn i will do ur sigs tomorow probably in the evening but maybe not
also graneza i demand u return my gamecube controller. Drop it off at my house...I go to my dads at 4
I can't I'm busy today. Im sorry I would but since you left it here you'll have to wait till school on Monday. Plus, its better than my controller. Your controller helping me get into smash royale lol. No johns. I'll get it to you at the latest monday. At the earliest today while your at your dad's house at like 6 or 7. I'll try.

Grandeza

Smash Master
Hey guys if anyone requests from me, I won't be able to get to it till next week. I'm in Connecticut staying at a friend's house :) Also PSTLZ change the title. I have 5 slots open. I learned a new style of sigs. I'll post 2 examples in a minute and edit this post.

A_man13

Smash Master
Hows the progress on the sig?

I must have been really bored the past two days; I ended up playing around with gimp. Look what came out of my efforts:

They aren't the next Mona Lisa or anything, just works of boredom.

Grandeza

Smash Master
Ok guys PSTLZ broke his wrist. This means I can either do your sigs or you can wait till he's better. As of now he can't make quality sigs due to his wrist. It's up to you guys.

@A Man13: Their not bad. Keep practicing.

A_man13

Smash Master
I'm sorry to hear that. It would be hard to use a computer with his hand like that. I guess I can wait. If you want to finish it, that would be nice, but I don't want to be a burden. If you do, just use the Ness and Toon Link renders. It would be too buisy otherwise. I guess its time to work my way to smash child.
Oh, thanks for the comment. My art skills somwhat stink, so its good to get some praise. I might want to check out some more tutorials around the board since it would be kinda cool to open a sig shop when I get better. When I was ten I used to make HTML marquee sigs all the time for another site. I loved the feeling of making some type of masterpiece and would be cool if I could do it here too.

acojan

Smash Apprentice
Hey Waddle. A lot of sig shops are great here.... there isn't much to pick from lamo ! there are only about 5 or so... which are still active i guess..... mine is closed for now .... meh but it will be back in a week or so .... you should see since most have sample works and you can see if you like their style.

Top Bottom