• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

shoot an arrow or go out and FIGHT?

dextasmurf

Smash Lord
0K i dont do these but i want to kno pllz take on it.. Most of the time when u get a character off stage most Pits tend to shoot arrows as a way to cause a gimp..BUt as i've been playing I find it more helpful to run off stage and fair him to push him further away from the edge...

SO0o how bout we start talking about which characters u shoot arrows at off stage and not chase them and vice versa.. I understand that its situational but lets put situations to the side for a sec....

the First Character i think we should talk about is..............

MARIO= Chase
WARIO=

BTW I KNO THAT ALL OF THIS COULD GET SUMMED UP EASILY BUT LETS NOT DO THAT BECAUSE ITS MORE HELPUL TO HAVE A PLANNED SCHEDULE

dextasmurf

Smash Lord
I feel that U should go off stage and fight mario.. WHen he's offstage his main goal is to recover since his UP B isnt that great...SO if u can get a fair off on him u should be able to gimp him...Arrows get caped and do more damage to u..

kown

Smash Lord
you should always chase unless:

A) you can arrow kill them
B) you can arrow gimp them

otherwise its a chase.

ill show you why.

when you go out to chase the opponent, he can either:
A) get hit by your attack.
B) hit you back TOWARDS the stage.
C) suck you in
D) nothing happens

BUT chasing always pressures the opponent.
/the end

dextasmurf

Smash Lord
you should always chase unless:

A) you can arrow kill them
B) you can arrow gimp them

otherwise its a chase.

ill show you why.

when you go out to chase the opponent, he can either:
A) get hit by your attack.
B) hit you back TOWARDS the stage.
C) suck you in
D) nothing happens

BUT chasing always pressures the opponent.
/the end

I agree with some of what u said but there are some characters that u dont chase............ imma tell u one character that its probably best not to chase..>>>META KNIGHT<<<

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Good Marios use Side-B to help them recover, which is their reflector, so you may want to pursue him with F-airs, and edgehog him if necessary.

droughboi

Smash Journeyman
the worst possible thing that could happen when chasing an mk is he dairs you back towards the stage.
OOORRR~ He could shuttle loop, and if it was positioned correctly send you farther from the stage and kill you... That's probably worse than a dair =P

dextasmurf

Smash Lord
or he could end up gimping you which would really suck....but we are talking about MARio here folks... yea Admiral ur right they do use over B to help them come baq to the stag

Ryos4

Smash Lord
Why not just do a combination of the 2? Like Arrow>Jump>Arrow>Jump>Fair. Arrows to hold them in place while you chase them down with jumps.

Afropony

Smash Lord
I think it's easier to shoot arrows at Falco until he goes below the edge and then mirror shield them when they use their upB. If you go out to them they might sideB you which can spike.

With mario I would probably wing refresh and go out to them unless they were below the stage and unlikely to make it back if you shot an arrow at them.

Afropony

Smash Lord
Not sure about Toon Link, I'd probably go out and attack them but I would be careful of the spike if they are on super high percents and willing to kill themself for an easy kill on you.

I decided to bump this thread because I think it's actually quite helpful.

Tikun

Smash Apprentice
fiight... on ... tonight ....
The fighting rages on and on.... t challenge me you must be strooongg...
OAIEHoAEIuh
A7x just kick ***.

OK. Here it goes:

Toon Link: Gimp him flying off the stage.
Marth: Shoot an arrow
Diddy Kong: Fly off the stage
Falco: Shoot more arrows that your mommy allows you.
MK: Shoot arows, that's the only thing that you can do against him.
Olimar: Gimp him with a hammer x)
Snake: Hit him off the stage or just grab him .-.

That's the characters that I usually play against. Can't help with the others.

D4V1

Smash Rookie
To gimp Mario, i would say just gimping with arrows doesnt help, because of his b-side moves that reflect our arrows...just wing refresh and pursuit him, but be careful with mario's spike move (fair)

And against Wario...well, arrows dont help a lot too because of his motorcicle...if happens that warios moto is in the stage yet, gimp him like crazy with arrows, but an expert wario usually dont let this happen (he just swallow the motocycle with the B move) then in most of the cases, just wing refresh/pursuit him too...oh and be careful with his "fart attack" (down-B) that can take you offguard while that and can kills you... ;D

MysteriousSilver

Smash Ace
against fox and falco, careful when you chase. Side B spikes you, and puts them on the stage. Then they're edgegaurding YOU. No one likes a Falco dair in the face.

Tikun

Smash Apprentice
Even though only falco can spike you, you con't have to fear, it isn't a meteor spike and you can recover with your jumps or WoI. Nothing to fear imo.

I have a question:
Can mirror shield reflect Phantom/Illusion?

D4V1

Smash Rookie
I have a question:
Can mirror shield reflect Phantom/Illusion?
Well man, I think there's another topic just for these doubts here anywhere...well, anyway...

No, unfortunetly, mirror shield CAN'T reflect fox/falco's phantom illusion, only the wolf's illusion one...

But...you can cancel fox/falcos illusion with an arrow, you just have to predict when they gonna use it. The only problem is that their illusion comes very fast and pit's arrow doens't, which can be hard sometimes... =/

Suyon

Smash Lord
I'm too lazy to read everything but.
This is what I generally do.
If opponent has multiple jumps just I just shoot arrows and don't approach.
If I have high death percentage I just shoot arrows and don't charge. Play it safe.
If I am too slow too get to my opponent or know i can't. Shoot arrows
If opponent is very gimpable either shoot arrows or attack him
If opponent has a suicide move don't approach but just shoot arrows
If opponent is sonic, CHARGE! Your arrows are so useless.
I dunno know about this one but I'm going to try now. Chase that diddy off stage because I'm going to force him to tilt his up b recovery
If opponent cannot suicide you could go out and pressure him. If you get stage spiked learn to tech. I too need to learn.
Eh...that's all I can think of.

Tikun

Smash Apprentice
you can AR all phantasms and than MS..:)
If MS means Meteor Spike...
Is that true? ô_o'

Like .... Falco/fox comming on the upper edge than you AR him and the hitstun frames allow you to DTilt them?
If its possible .... please tell me?

dextasmurf

Smash Lord
i love how i said STAY ON TOPIC and only 2 pllz mentioned TL...U ALL SUCK

My vote on TL is that u probably shouldnt chase him cuzz he has his over B and arrows and bombs.. GImping A TL isnt easy with MS soo that wont help much....Shoot an arrow is my vote...

yummynbeefy

Smash Champion
really it all depends on the situation regardless on who your fighting ill single out the exeptions

as for
DK
peach
meta
dedede
kirby
gannon
gw

its usually better to arrow i believe on these chars

SageJames

Smash Rookie
Do both, i usually arrow loop or just use an arrow when i can; it's usually just non-stop chase.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Don't expect all of this to be right, but these are my thoughts. This also includes some Mirror Shielding ideals.

Mario: Preferred that you chase him due to his Side-B reflector that he uses while recovering. Do watch out for his F-air spike, though.

Luigi: Shoot arrows to stop his Side-B, then usually, Luigi uses Mid-air jump to Down-B to rise up. Try to chase him and knock him back then, and shoot arrows after that to stop his Side-B again.

Peach: Her F-air has too much priority over Pit, so just keep shooting her, including during her float. Watch out for her Side-B which can auto-grab the ledge.

Bowser: Easier to just shoot him due to his limited recovery, and to lessen the risk of getting Bowsercided, as well as getting hit by his F-air. Predict and Mirror Shield his Up-B, or edgehog him if he's low enough.

Donkey Kong: Like Bowser, keep shooting him. Keep an eye out for his F-air spike if you choose to pursue. Predict and Mirror shield his Up-B. Edgehogging him can be slightly harder to do than Bowser due to the duration of the Up-B. You can Mirror Shield Up-B, too.

Diddy Kong: Keep shooting him. You should be able to knock him back while he does his Side-B. On his Up-B, you can either continue to shoot his arrows. or time an edgehog, whichever is more appropriate.

Yoshi: Because of Yoshi's Mid air jump super frames, you pretty much have to wait and predict. Usually a Yoshi may air-dodge after the Midair jump. Space yourself and try to connect a B-air. Against his Up-B, which can only lift him twice consecutively, try shooting arrows, while watching out for the eggs. He is very hard for Pit to gimp, nonetheless.

Wario: Very hard to gimp with his many possibilities. You got better range and should try to pursue him. Don't expect it to be easy though. You can shoot arrows for a bit of damage, but with his ton of options, he can airdodge or F-air non-charged arrows away.

Link: You can actually do both against Link. Shooting arrows to shut down his mid-air jump, or just pursue him with F-air since u r not just too far from being outranged. Mirror Shield his Up-B for fun.

Zelda: Her aerial range isnt that good, and pursuing her can help. If you shoot arrows, you may make her use her reflector, but remember Zelda's recovery is very limited and can be used to our advantage. Use whichever tactic seems appropriate.

Sheik: Shoot arrows and edgehog her recovery if you must. Keep an eye on her tether recovery if you choose to pursue her, or just watch for it in general.

Ganondorf: Shoot arrows. Don't risk yourself getting Ganoncided. You can edgehog too if you want, but just watch the hitbox from Ganon's Up-B after he spins.

TL: Much more annoying than Link. Watch out for projectiles, and if u pursue him, u may get hit by an F-air. Try to keep distance and just shoot arrows. Mirror Shield henever possible, but you may have to edgehog him since he can still make it back, depending on how far he is.

Samus: Keep shooting arrows and hope the for the best. Samus and her Down-B make it hard to hit her.

ZSS: Shoot arrows, and predict when her chance for using her Down-B, and attack. Edgehog Up-B, and her Side-B can be used as a tether recovery.

Pit: You can choose to pursue or shoot him. Your F-air outprioritizes Angel ring, you can shoot arrows above or below the reflectors if he sets them up. Do whatever from B-air to long-range arrows against his Up-B. Just make sure you hit him once.

ICs: Keep an eye out for their ice blocks that block arrows, If you wish to pursue them, take caution. Just try knocking them back. You can Mirror Shield their Side-B if they ever to use it to recover, even though your Infinite jab almost always outprioritizes it. Edgehogging their Up-B may just Nana only.
If Popo is left, just keep shooting him, then do what you need to do to finish him.

ROB: Keep shooting to apply pressure, and hopefully try to weaken ROB's fuel supply on his Up-B. Keep an eye on his projectiles too. Mix up your tactics and try to F-air or B-air ROB whenever he is close (praying he doesn't F-air you). It will take a bit of time to get used to ROB.

Kirby: Keep shooting arrows, regardless of Kirby's size. You should be safer from possible Kirbycide attempts. Some Kirbys like to try to recover from a high elevation. Try to U-air them, but stay away for they may use Down-B. From a low elevation, predict and Mirror Shield their Up-B if they ever use it. Their F-airs and Side-Bs make them hard to approach. Choose accordingly and appropriately to the Kirby's style.

MK: Shoot arrows, and keep shooting. You're outranged and could get knocked back by F-air, Up-B, etc. Predict and Mirror Shield the Tornado, Side-B, and Up-B recoveries (Glide attack too), but MK is not guaranteed to do any of em. MK is broken, anyways.

D3: Shoot arrows since u r outranged. You can switch up to an F-air now and them to keep D3 guessing, but like Kirby, watch out for suicides, and D3's suicides are harder to get out of. If you do manage to get out in time though, u may just footstool him to death.

Olimar: His Down-B has super Armor frames. Keep trying to shoot arrows, nonetheless for damage. You can try to F-air him if you can predict when he's going to airdodge, if he will, that is, and F-air him. Knock him back as far as you can so you can edgehog him.

Fox: His reflecter hovering makes him kinda rough to approach, so keep at him with arrows, for he would get hit eventually. Fox can recover a bit with Mid-air jump + F-air, so be careful if you do approach. I would rather wait patiently, predict the Side-B or Up-B moment, then attack or edgehog.

Falco: Should be easier to knock out because of his bad Up-B, which would mean, you could expect a Side-B to come. Shoot arrows to pressure him, and prepare for the Side-B when ready.

Wolf: Limited on recovery, shoot arrows to mess him up. Edgehog him if needed. You can pursue him, but watch out for the F-air.

CF: His recovery sucks, so just shoot arrows at him. Another reason why you shouldn't approach is because you could get spiked by his Side-B (You can Mirror Shield this), and as we know, Pit's bad at Meteor cancels compared to most characters. Edgehog his Up-B, but make sure to time it or he will grab u with that Up-B.

Pika: Shoot arrows to ruin Pika's Side-B. His Up-B recovery is hard to predict. He will either go for the ledge or just try to get on stage.

PT:
-Squirtle: He's hard to hit, and shoot arrows, if you can. You could try to F-air him. Edgehog him.
-Ivysaur: Simply shoot arrows at him to get him just about far enough, then edgehog him, while watching out for getting stage spiked.
-Charizard: Keep shooting at him, and edgehog if you can. You can wait for him to come to you, then strike when ready. If you choose to pursue, it may be F-air vs F-air

Lucario: Shoot arrows, even though his F-airs could cancel them. Pit's out-ranged, so it will be hard to pursue him anyways.

Jiggs: Shoot arrows to stop Rollout if the Puff uses it. If she does rollout, hope you hit her to damage her. Watch out for F-air and Side-B, and space with F-air if you want to pursue. It won't be that easy since her recovery is good.

Marth: Shoot arrows. Approaching him may just get you F-aired. Keep shooting arrows to knock him back as far as you can. Edgehog when needed.

Ike: Shoot arrows. Hiit him after his midair jump quick enough to limit him a lot. Pursuing him is not as risky as doing this to Marth since Ike is slower. You can Mirror Shield both Side-B and Up-B, and is one of the easier characters to gimp.

Ness: Shoot arrows sparingly to avoid him PSI magnet your arrows, even though you can still pressure him that way. His F-air will outrange ur F-air, so that's not good of an ideal. You can mess up Ness' PKT by shooting him OR the PKT itself with an arrow (that's like instant death), or hit him with an aerial. Mirror Shielding the PKT impact is majorly risky due to its power. You can also Up-B close to him to push and mess him up.

Lucas: He should be harder to get to than Ness since he has more recovery options, from Zap Jump to the Magnet thing. Gimp him in just about the same manner you can do to Ness. Mirror Shielding him is less risky. Shoot arrows while he's doing the PK fire thing. You can pursue him with F-air if you can predict how he is going to recover.

G&W: If his bucket is empty, you could probably use the lag from it to shoot arrows to make him fall low enough that you may be able to kill him 1 stock. If his bucket is full, you can spam your arrows a bit more freely. G&W's F-air range beats Pit easily, If you are to pursue him, hope that you predict that he air dodges so you can strike him.

Snake: Keep shooting arrows for steady damage, or pursue him. Attack him with F-air or B-air while he's in his Up-B. Pursuing with F-air after F-air can be good for building damage, and keep on him.

Sonic: B-air will mess Up Sonic's rolling if he does come. Use a bit of arrows for damage, and time F-airs. N-air and B-air are better due to their Priority and/or lingering hitbox (Multi-hit for N-air).

This is the best I can do and think of.

dextasmurf

Smash Lord
Thanks Admiral but id like to stay on one character as to not confuse pllz..i will just repost wut u wrote for each character when i bring up the next one... It seems that shooting an arrow at wario because of his great recovery is best...so0o i will update..

dextasmurf

Smash Lord
MARTH: SHOOT AN ARROW OR CHASE:

ADMIRAL PIT:Shoot arrows. Approaching him may just get you F-aired. Keep shooting arrows to knock him back as far as you can. Edgehog when needed.

SMURF: I believe that chasing marth is better then shooting arrows at him..if u can get a fair on marth off stage it makes its so0o0 much easier to edgehog him..Characters with only one jump dont want to get gimped so0 there main goal is to get bak to the stage..they wont risk attacking u too much and if do just predict and punish.. eventually u both will fall very low and while there up B is limited Pits is not...JUST DONT GET STAGE SPIKED...

MysteriousSilver

Smash Ace
I learned in Melee never to waste an oppertunity to fire projectiles at Marth. It's safe and he hates it.

His Fair is fast and merciless. You're going to have a hard time poking your fairs through.

Tikun

Smash Apprentice
Marth: A good marth can change his timming on recovering than is makes imopssible to gimp him with fair's or whatever.
The best way to edge guard a marth is to go out the edge with your mirror shield than if you miss it, bair him.
If he's too far, arrow's should do the work.

Gadiel_VaStar

Smash Champion
NNID
GadielVaStar
Don't expect all of this to be right, but these are my thoughts. This also includes some Mirror Shielding ideals.

Mario: Preferred that you chase him due to his Side-B reflector that he uses while recovering. Do watch out for his F-air spike, though.

Luigi: Shoot arrows to stop his Side-B, then usually, Luigi uses Mid-air jump to Down-B to rise up. Try to chase him and knock him back then, and shoot arrows after that to stop his Side-B again.

Peach: Her F-air has too much priority over Pit, so just keep shooting her, including during her float. Watch out for her Side-B which can auto-grab the ledge.

Bowser: Easier to just shoot him due to his limited recovery, and to lessen the risk of getting Bowsercided, as well as getting hit by his F-air. Predict and Mirror Shield his Up-B, or edgehog him if he's low enough.

Donkey Kong: Like Bowser, keep shooting him. Keep an eye out for his F-air spike if you choose to pursue. Predict and Mirror shield his Up-B. Edgehogging him can be slightly harder to do than Bowser due to the duration of the Up-B. You can Mirror Shield Up-B, too.

Diddy Kong: Keep shooting him. You should be able to knock him back while he does his Side-B. On his Up-B, you can either continue to shoot his arrows. or time an edgehog, whichever is more appropriate.

Yoshi: Because of Yoshi's Mid air jump super frames, you pretty much have to wait and predict. Usually a Yoshi may air-dodge after the Midair jump. Space yourself and try to connect a B-air. Against his Up-B, which can only lift him twice consecutively, try shooting arrows, while watching out for the eggs. He is very hard for Pit to gimp, nonetheless.

Wario: Very hard to gimp with his many possibilities. You got better range and should try to pursue him. Don't expect it to be easy though. You can shoot arrows for a bit of damage, but with his ton of options, he can airdodge or F-air non-charged arrows away.

Link: You can actually do both against Link. Shooting arrows to shut down his mid-air jump, or just pursue him with F-air since u r not just too far from being outranged. Mirror Shield his Up-B for fun.

Zelda: Her aerial range isnt that good, and pursuing her can help. If you shoot arrows, you may make her use her reflector, but remember Zelda's recovery is very limited and can be used to our advantage. Use whichever tactic seems appropriate.

Sheik: Shoot arrows and edgehog her recovery if you must. Keep an eye on her tether recovery if you choose to pursue her, or just watch for it in general.

Ganondorf: Shoot arrows. Don't risk yourself getting Ganoncided. You can edgehog too if you want, but just watch the hitbox from Ganon's Up-B after he spins.

TL: Much more annoying than Link. Watch out for projectiles, and if u pursue him, u may get hit by an F-air. Try to keep distance and just shoot arrows. Mirror Shield henever possible, but you may have to edgehog him since he can still make it back, depending on how far he is.

Samus: Keep shooting arrows and hope the for the best. Samus and her Down-B make it hard to hit her.

ZSS: Shoot arrows, and predict when her chance for using her Down-B, and attack. Edgehog Up-B, and her Side-B can be used as a tether recovery.

Pit: You can choose to pursue or shoot him. Your F-air outprioritizes Angel ring, you can shoot arrows above or below the reflectors if he sets them up. Do whatever from B-air to long-range arrows against his Up-B. Just make sure you hit him once.

ICs: Keep an eye out for their ice blocks that block arrows, If you wish to pursue them, take caution. Just try knocking them back. You can Mirror Shield their Side-B if they ever to use it to recover, even though your Infinite jab almost always outprioritizes it. Edgehogging their Up-B may just Nana only.
If Popo is left, just keep shooting him, then do what you need to do to finish him.

ROB: Keep shooting to apply pressure, and hopefully try to weaken ROB's fuel supply on his Up-B. Keep an eye on his projectiles too. Mix up your tactics and try to F-air or B-air ROB whenever he is close (praying he doesn't F-air you). It will take a bit of time to get used to ROB.

Kirby: Keep shooting arrows, regardless of Kirby's size. You should be safer from possible Kirbycide attempts. Some Kirbys like to try to recover from a high elevation. Try to U-air them, but stay away for they may use Down-B. From a low elevation, predict and Mirror Shield their Up-B if they ever use it. Their F-airs and Side-Bs make them hard to approach. Choose accordingly and appropriately to the Kirby's style.

MK: Shoot arrows, and keep shooting. You're outranged and could get knocked back by F-air, Up-B, etc. Predict and Mirror Shield the Tornado, Side-B, and Up-B recoveries (Glide attack too), but MK is not guaranteed to do any of em. MK is broken, anyways.

D3: Shoot arrows since u r outranged. You can switch up to an F-air now and them to keep D3 guessing, but like Kirby, watch out for suicides, and D3's suicides are harder to get out of. If you do manage to get out in time though, u may just footstool him to death.

Olimar: His Down-B has super Armor frames. Keep trying to shoot arrows, nonetheless for damage. You can try to F-air him if you can predict when he's going to airdodge, if he will, that is, and F-air him. Knock him back as far as you can so you can edgehog him.

Fox: His reflecter hovering makes him kinda rough to approach, so keep at him with arrows, for he would get hit eventually. Fox can recover a bit with Mid-air jump + F-air, so be careful if you do approach. I would rather wait patiently, predict the Side-B or Up-B moment, then attack or edgehog.

Falco: Should be easier to knock out because of his bad Up-B, which would mean, you could expect a Side-B to come. Shoot arrows to pressure him, and prepare for the Side-B when ready.

Wolf: Limited on recovery, shoot arrows to mess him up. Edgehog him if needed. You can pursue him, but watch out for the F-air.

CF: His recovery sucks, so just shoot arrows at him. Another reason why you shouldn't approach is because you could get spiked by his Side-B (You can Mirror Shield this), and as we know, Pit's bad at Meteor cancels compared to most characters. Edgehog his Up-B, but make sure to time it or he will grab u with that Up-B.

Pika: Shoot arrows to ruin Pika's Side-B. His Up-B recovery is hard to predict. He will either go for the ledge or just try to get on stage.

PT:
-Squirtle: He's hard to hit, and shoot arrows, if you can. You could try to F-air him. Edgehog him.
-Ivysaur: Simply shoot arrows at him to get him just about far enough, then edgehog him, while watching out for getting stage spiked.
-Charizard: Keep shooting at him, and edgehog if you can. You can wait for him to come to you, then strike when ready. If you choose to pursue, it may be F-air vs F-air

Lucario: Shoot arrows, even though his F-airs could cancel them. Pit's out-ranged, so it will be hard to pursue him anyways.

Jiggs: Shoot arrows to stop Rollout if the Puff uses it. If she does rollout, hope you hit her to damage her. Watch out for F-air and Side-B, and space with F-air if you want to pursue. It won't be that easy since her recovery is good.

Marth: Shoot arrows. Approaching him may just get you F-aired. Keep shooting arrows to knock him back as far as you can. Edgehog when needed.

Ike: Shoot arrows. Hiit him after his midair jump quick enough to limit him a lot. Pursuing him is not as risky as doing this to Marth since Ike is slower. You can Mirror Shield both Side-B and Up-B, and is one of the easier characters to gimp.

Ness: Shoot arrows sparingly to avoid him PSI magnet your arrows, even though you can still pressure him that way. His F-air will outrange ur F-air, so that's not good of an ideal. You can mess up Ness' PKT by shooting him OR the PKT itself with an arrow (that's like instant death), or hit him with an aerial. Mirror Shielding the PKT impact is majorly risky due to its power. You can also Up-B close to him to push and mess him up.

Lucas: He should be harder to get to than Ness since he has more recovery options, from Zap Jump to the Magnet thing. Gimp him in just about the same manner you can do to Ness. Mirror Shielding him is less risky. Shoot arrows while he's doing the PK fire thing. You can pursue him with F-air if you can predict how he is going to recover.

G&W: If his bucket is empty, you could probably use the lag from it to shoot arrows to make him fall low enough that you may be able to kill him 1 stock. If his bucket is full, you can spam your arrows a bit more freely. G&W's F-air range beats Pit easily, If you are to pursue him, hope that you predict that he air dodges so you can strike him.

Snake: Keep shooting arrows for steady damage, or pursue him. Attack him with F-air or B-air while he's in his Up-B. Pursuing with F-air after F-air can be good for building damage, and keep on him.

Sonic: B-air will mess Up Sonic's rolling if he does come. Use a bit of arrows for damage, and time F-airs. N-air and B-air are better due to their Priority and/or lingering hitbox (Multi-hit for N-air).

This is the best I can do and think of.
I like this post. It should be tweaked a little to fit the current metagame, but it's still pretty good. We should copy this somewhere.

Top Bottom