• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shiny's Mario Mafia - Game Over! Town + FireEmbleminer Victory!

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
Also my question is why would mafia go for Ura? She didn't have a lot of content Day 1 besides asking for a recap late in to the day, and no one had much of a read on her. Wouldn't want to keep fairly inactive slots alive as scum, and target someone that came off as townie to most people instead?

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
And you received no notifications at all last night?
Some goof happened about Shiny bringing it up way too soon without considering interference from other roles.

But I assumed the hosts would tell me if it worked by the end of the night despite Shiny blurting things out too soon.

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
Some goof happened about Shiny bringing it up way too soon without considering interference from other roles.

But I assumed the hosts would tell me if it worked by the end of the night despite Shiny blurting things out too soon.
So you believe you were supposed to see the results of this action?

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Also my question is why would mafia go for Ura? She didn't have a lot of content Day 1 besides asking for a recap late in to the day, and no one had much of a read on her. Wouldn't want to keep fairly inactive slots alive as scum, and target someone that came off as townie to most people instead?
....uras a dude

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
lynchproof

is that it? :V

if thats what it is you really should of just stated it dude

or rather not something vague :V
It's indeed that.

Thought there'd be flavor in the explanation because in my PM, it mentions it's because it's a mushroom.

So I figured that by being vague, you'd mention the item.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
It's indeed that.

Thought there'd be flavor in the explanation because in my PM, it mentions it's because it's a mushroom.

So I figured that by being vague, you'd mention the item.
ah, nope :V all shiny told me is that i just got lynch proof

thats it
It's exactly that.

Nice to see I got two people backing me up here.
the reason being i actually asked vaan to prove your role for me, tbh ya brung up quite a lotta suspicious points during day one for me :V so you were honeslty on my hit list

i asked vaan to target you to see if we could tie your role to your actions at the very least to get more clarity

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
Won't trust Natz enough to tell her anything about your role.

Will trust Natz enough to give her lynchproof.

Seems legit.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
I don't know what the rest of you think about this, but in my playbook when someone claims something that's not town, you should just kill them.
So, uh, kinda looking at FireEmblenmene right now.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
I don't know what the rest of you think about this, but in my playbook when someone claims something that's not town, you should just kill them.
eh is fair enough but right now we got other targets

like soup

and many other people we don't got reads on
i'm not writing fire off as good, but still bigger fish to fry at the moment

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
Even if that role is not against town. I could be considered a wasted lynch cause I don't harm town's wincon by being here. Though evenso my role says nothing about staying alive, so my conditions are already met either way, I just decided I'm better off being useful to town rather than get in the way, by being lynched and letting scum have more time.

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
You said I have a Mario Party dice.

Do you seriously expect such a role to give planified outcomes?
I asked if you had the dice, because it isn't clear to me. What I got just says you have to pick a number between 1 and 5 to randomly do something to someone.

You then said you gave her a mushroom, so...

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Even if that role is not against town. I could be considered a wasted lynch cause I don't harm town's wincon by being here. Though evenso my role says nothing about staying alive, so my conditions are already met either way, I just decided I'm better off being useful to town rather than get in the way, by being lynched and letting scum have more time.
i think the fact kary is saying is that you could instead be lying and claiming to be the vampire hunter as a means to let you go scott free when you could actually be mafia with an ability that can justify what your claiming

we have little ways in the form of proof to show case that you are in fact a third party, thats the factor kary is mentioning

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I asked if you had the dice, because it isn't clear to me. What I got just says you have to pick a number between 1 and 5 to randomly do something to someone.

You then said you gave her a mushroom, so...
First off, it's between 1 and 6.

Second, the numbers already give me the results, so all I do is throw the dice and pray for RNGeesus. It's Mario Party, after all.

If you have a way to analyze roles, it's giving you some errors, yet is close enough to make you credible.

Considering this, I'm thinking you're not scum. A scummy version of this role would likely be more accurate.

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
i think the fact kary is saying is that you could instead be lying and claiming to be the vampire hunter as a means to let you go scott free when you could actually be mafia with an ability that can justify what your claiming

we have little ways in the form of proof to show case that you are in fact a third party, thats the factor kary is mentioning
I'm not disagreeing there, and like I said my conditions to win are already met, so even if I am lynched I'm not affected negatively besides the fact I no longer participate in the game. I just brought up the fact that t may not be favorable to lynch me.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
First off, it's between 1 and 6.

Second, the numbers already give me the results, so all I do is throw the dice and pray for RNGeesus. It's Mario Party, after all.

If you have a way to analyze roles, it's giving you some errors, yet is close enough to make you credible.

Considering this, I'm thinking you're not scum. A scummy version of this role would likely be more accurate.
same thought here, and with how random your role is and how it ends for benefits also gives me the thought your more for town than mafia (not the random part me and you both know from villains random is a red flag from my role lol)

both vaan and ya gave ya two some weight in your factors with this

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
I'm not disagreeing there, and like I said my conditions to win are already met, so even if I am lynched I'm not affected negatively besides the fact I no longer participate in the game. I just brought up the fact that t may not be favorable to lynch me.
on the contrary it actually is, cause you can be very easily lying, and if you are your an easy lynch, that can not be denied i'm afraid

however, i view it as a case of bigger fish to fry and more mysterys to solve first, your low priority in my book tbh

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
We know from Bard's flip that King Boo had someone gunning for them. Presumably, that someone would know who they are. Ergo, there's no reason to discuss FireEmblemnier ever again unless someone counter-claims him.

ADJ, who did you track?
well first off we gotta ask fireemblemer lol

hey fire, who did you force adj to use?

then we ask adj what he got for results

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
I tried to see if I could track AmericanDJ, cause I wasn't sure if I was seperate at first, but then chose Nabe. After being informed couldn't do that.

Top Bottom