• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shiny's Mario Mafia - Game Over! Town + FireEmbleminer Victory!

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
We have a special message for you all!

"Cool & Fresh things to keep in mind

Please don't claim results tomorrow unless you have a bingo. Idk if the nzers normally do this judging from the amount of "we let N1 drive the game which is why we don't care about D1," but if you do try not too it's a huge benefit for scum.

Inactives, please try and catch up. There's been a whole nightphase to read up on what happened, and a lot of content. It seems like there were a bunch of people content with basically ignoring the whole day, only posting during the beginning and the end. D1 is kinda a big deal, and can frequently help influence how the rest of the game is going to go.

I know it can be difficult to have some reads at this point if you're not used to scumread. However, even though it can be difficult (especially since bard flipped Indy) to base things off the flip, there are still some connections you can make. One that stood out to me was soup. After bard is lynched, he starts taking several shots at me (guess who's writing this post) with posts such as 954 and 957. I asked about these posts and he has yet to answer my questions, even saying that my calling out of bardull's wagon is what encouraged him to switch to bardull, despite mentioning the same wagon callout in a very vaguely threatening post in 954.

He has yet to explain what exactly he means by the difference between kary's "case" and my "observation," and why that would make my vote look worse than kary's upon a bard town flip. His difference between the shots he made near the end of the day and the vagueness after the flip seems to imply he was trying to direct a lynch upon a bard town flip (since as mafia he would know that bard wasn't town), only to have that backfire upon the Indy flip. Feel free to pressure him, just don't quicklynch him cause that **** usually sucks.

Finally, bardull, it's no CC'ing a dayvig, but trying to have people vote you to generate discussion as Indy survivor... LMAO"

End of the message.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
.....um few things

first off why is the host giving the players advice?

like...um...what? your suppose to just watch and moderate....

second i have no idea what you mean by " don't claim results tomorrow unless you have a bingo" at all

and third what the hell is up with the title

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
.....um few things

first off why is the host giving the players advice?

like...um...what? your suppose to just watch and moderate....

second i have no idea what you mean by " don't claim results tomorrow unless you have a bingo" at all

and third what the hell is up with the title
Natz... think about it... :|

Maven89

Smash Master
I’m thinking it’s a player ability to send a message through the mod

Or the moderator doesn’t understand their job

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
I’m thinking it’s a player ability to send a message through the mod

Or the moderator doesn’t understand their job
ooooooooooooooooooooooh

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOH

lol ya that literally flew over my head

that does explain the "special message" the quotations and end of message

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
Jojalole Jojalole @ShinyLegendary Let me know if you would like to have the thread locked during phases that people are not supposed to talk in the main thread moving forward.
Nah, I think there's no need, that would be too much, but if the rest of the people would not talk on this thread it would be cool too. Don't want to throw penalties for this lol.

D

Deleted member

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
UhhhhhHHHHHHHHH

Third party faction not quite dead yet???

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
We had this in FEH mafia, it's likely a mafioso role who can hide the Role PM on one of the nights they perform a kill.

it sucks that they did it now because all we have to go off of is a third party cultist :laugh:

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
so uras dead, poor guy he just wanted to find out who his boss was :V

though that janitor is bad, got an idea what one of the mafia roles are now....hm....

whelp i'm bored now, anyone up for smores? :V

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
You don't know that.

It could be an Elder Scrolls Mafia or a Terraria Mafia.

. . .What? A Terraria Mafia could work. It's not like Minecraft, it has designated NPCs.
i'll be down for that lol

for elder scrolls we could do either the races in roles specifics of classes, or we could like have a battle of the deadra gods

terraria would be cool as well

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
There's a roleblocker in our midst... My action didn't go through last night.

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
Also, I'm unfortunately gonna be gone most of the phase. Gonna go and host a party for the next several hours, and then driving for 11 hours tomorrow.

Top Bottom