• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shine Miracle a fox combo video

Joner

Smash Cadet
Looks pretty good - too bad you can hardly see what's going on because of the bad image :(

opo

Smash Rookie
very nice video kid....you play as Zelgadis is like looking at him play...really mean it XD

Grmo

Smash Champion
Plymouth Rock, eating Thanksgiving dinner
Not bad at all. At first it was all just edgeguarding and waveshining; everything seemed pretty formulaic. but at around the 4:20 mark it got more interesting, which was good. Your tech skill is pretty good, but still a bit rough. Work on that.

The video editing wasn't anything special, but the music was kind of enjoyable. I liked that recovery thing at the end, it was pretty funny.

Overall, it was entertaining. There is a lot you could improve on, for example the video quality. You might want to look into getting a TV tuner to record your matches on, because it will make the video ten times better. Keep playing. :cool:

D1

Banned via Administration
So...u don't like M2K cuz he likes to stand away from his opponent and shoot bullets?

Vid was aight...there's no Fox better than M2K's fox tho...bye.

Dorf1233

Smash Journeyman
this suck
very abd vid

hoo and m2k is sooooo much better than zelgadis

SCOTU

Smash Hero
This really came across like "Look at me, i'm just as good as Zelgadis" which you aren't. And your vid shows it. They're pretty much standard fox combos. for the parts that actually were combos. the rest was just you jumping and shine spiking. Pretty average fox combos = not so great for video. also, try to avoid using the same song... it's... more like a rip off, than a tribute. I guess i didn't like it mainly because it seemed like a hit at zelgadis. Where'd the talk of M2K's fox come from? and why does everyone say his is best? PC's, KDJs, Ken's, and Chillin's all give it a run for his money. </being angry at video>

REDRAGON

Smash Ace
This really came across like "Look at me, i'm just as good as Zelgadis" which you aren't. And your vid shows it. They're pretty much standard fox combos. for the parts that actually were combos. the rest was just you jumping and shine spiking. Pretty average fox combos = not so great for video. also, try to avoid using the same song... it's... more like a rip off, than a tribute. I guess i didn't like it mainly because it seemed like a hit at zelgadis. Where'd the talk of M2K's fox come from? and why does everyone say his is best? PC's, KDJs, Ken's, and Chillin's all give it a run for his money. </being angry at video>
yeah whatever...
He never said "look at me"
Fool, stop assuming things and give the guy credit! :mad:

Btw nice vid! Some good stuff in there!

Redragon

dReAMCloUd - Assault K 40

Smash Apprentice
So why is zelgadis good......I've heard he's gotten better but he's still nowhere near the level of most of the higher level smashers out there.....pretty much any top 10 players fox could demolish zelgadis, and he mains fox.

Also....are y'all impressed by the supposed tech skill that is shown in the shined blind video.........PLZZZZZ wow...look at silent wolf, eggz, keepnspeedn.............they all have massively more tech skill and they show it off well.

As for the player who starred in this combo vid..........man I play in columbus and everyone in COK has better fox tech then you showed in that vid........BIG R would **** you with fox and do it in style. BTW none of us main fox. PLZ practice more and then show us what you can really do.....cuz this is not exemplary material......at least I hope not.

dReAMCloUd - Assault K 40

Smash Apprentice
Lol........and what style is that.....he doesn't do anything special and isn't a particularly patient or clever fox....so I'm not sure what you mean

Eggm

Smash Hero
So...u don't like M2K cuz he likes to stand away from his opponent and shoot bullets?

Vid was aight...there's no Fox better than M2K's fox tho...bye.
PC's fox is better, but no marth beats m2k's or even comes close.

Edit : forgot to comment on the vid, It was alright there just wasn't much unseen stuff in there so I dunno, it did make me realize i need to use the lightshield edge hog vs marth more tho.

Miharu

Smash Hero
Ok, so for the first 3 minutes you show yourself shinespiking people. Nothing even special, just bread and butter shinespikes literally any competent Fox players does all the time.

The combos...again, I have this slight problem that none of our opponents seem to know how to DI. You can't really utilt a Marth 6 times in a row, than uair him twice if that Marth knows how to DI. Also, you can't infinite drillshine Ganon if he DI's. Your only combos are pretty much dtilt or some other launcher into an nair, into a shinespike or a bair. I don't think anyone wants to watch 7 minutes of the same stuff over and over again. Not to mention that a lot of us can already do this ourselves.

In short, another sub-par combo vid.

opo

Smash Rookie
nope i guess he is just trying to say he does not want to fight with the people in here.

bad reputation is not good right? jaja

ZeroP

Smash Apprentice
wow. this vid is...bad, very bad. on oc3 zel was 25th of 96. so middle i also like zel. i know he is not good but i like him. iam sorry but your vid is no "combo" vid. i main fox and iam happy when new combo vids starring fox are released...but it makes me angry when there are vids released like that CRAP. what were u thinking? imean did u see your vid and thought "yeah thats good"? in my opinion there are only 2good mexican(cause i know only few). twin and javi, and if javi would be starring in a combo vid i would be soooooooooo happy. but yours is just ....

Peppers

Smash Apprentice
scared me at first it was all basic shine spikes for first 2 min or so then u moved up too drill shines and waveshines then it got interesting

1 piece of advice in combo vids dont start slow just kinda giv us all u got :D

Good Vid tho

Peppers

Smash Apprentice
wow. this vid is...bad, very bad. on oc3 zel was 25th of 96. so middle i also like zel. i know he is not good but i like him. iam sorry but your vid is no "combo" vid. i main fox and iam happy when new combo vids starring fox are released...but it makes me angry when there are vids released like that CRAP. what were u thinking? imean did u see your vid and thought "yeah thats good"? in my opinion there are only 2good mexican(cause i know only few). twin and javi, and if javi would be starring in a combo vid i would be soooooooooo happy. but yours is just ....

sorry for double post but did u finish video??????
try finishing it first

D

Deleted member

It wasn't bad in general, once you got past the horrible first 2 minutes... Cut that out and it's decent... nice use of the drill shine to Usmash and lol @ Infinite shine on Marth on Corneria...

Top Bottom