• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shhhhh - Fino pulls another AT?

Fino

Smash Master
Alright, here's the vid for those I've allowed to watch. Before you see it though, I only ask you keep it on the down low. I want to pull this out fresh at the midwest circuit championships.
For those who can't view it, you'll need to send me a friend request on youtube, it's a private vid only because I want to ravage with it at the tournament, but I feel you guys still need to know, maybe expand on it and make it even better. I figured this out about 3 days ago, and finally mastered it yesterday.
This is definitely a nice step in olimar's meta game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=448Kbnuq1sQ

Special thanks to blackwaltz for inspiring me to try new things, Good games.

MWCC is in early january, so wish me luck ^_^

~Fino

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
i'm slightly lost, wht time does it happen at? (my screen is cracked so its already hard to watch the vid :/)

good luck in the MWCC, whts the date? ECRC is jan 10th/11th... i have to go to the one on the 10thif i wanna make teams :/ so gay >.< but i'm in for the singles :) barely though :(

Fino

Smash Master
Andy thinks it's just a dash, but it goes a further than that. And rich, it's at 0:21
I didn't get the full amount right there, but it's the only vid I have of it right now

~Fino

shanus

Smash Hero
i'm slightly lost, wht time does it happen at? (my screen is cracked so its already hard to watch the vid :/)

good luck in the MWCC, whts the date? ECRC is jan 10th/11th... i have to go to the one on the 10thif i wanna make teams :/ so gay >.< but i'm in for the singles :) barely though :(
I'm aiming to go to ECRC also on the 10th. Depends, I'm having surgery like a week before, but if im up for it and not cracked out on painkillers I'll be there

Fino

Smash Master
Frame data for Link

No youtube account + avid Olimar user = Disgruntled
Why don you post here then ^^;
Andy kinda dawged on it though, it's something nice to know, not incredibly ground breaking, yet still effective. I don't know how to expand on it though. Don't worry, you're not missing out on the next wave dash or anything.

~Fino

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
gah! I'm not at home (no youtube here)

My account name is DanielBamaRobertson on youtube. Please send me a friend request.

shanus

Smash Hero
you need top 6 on the 10th, which unfortunately I'll need, I havent been able to go to any ECRC events in the past

asob4

Smash Champion
hmmm so i finally watched it
seemed like you did a _______________
it looked as if it were _______ though :/
there was ______there but i can't really tell

left blank for secrecy's sake :D

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
YouTube: CAMALANGE

Sent a friend request. My curiousity has gotten the best of me.

JadedLink is my youtube account name.
Don't let him see, he mains PT as you can see by his main character icon. We don't want any of our secret Olimar techs to leak out to any potential enemies.

:093:

Fino

Smash Master
LOL, I'm getting as many youtube friend requests as I am AiB friend requests (ever since affinity told me to put a picture of myself on there).
^^;
Like I said in my last post... it's not super great like I tried to make it in my first post, but it's still pretty good

~Fino

Majora's Incarnation

Smash Cadet
I don't know your Youtube username, so please send me a Friend Request to richw46(My dad's account >_>).

I'd really like to see this technique, and it came at the perfect time since I'm bored with Melee(lack of people to compete against, CPUS are horrible etc.), and will probably go back to Brawl for awhile. This technique will give me something to practice for a (small) tournament I may be going to.

I won't tell anyone about it or use it either, until (and even this is doubtful) I use it in a tournament.

Top Bottom