• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shffl

inside

Smash Journeyman
Is it me or is it really hard to SHFFL with falcon? I saw the video on how to SHFFL and ****, it looks so hard, I tried doing it and it took me so many tries just to get one, and it didn't even look right.

Is there any easier way to do this? What are your finger placements to execute this tech better?

joejoe22802

Smash Ace
Umm captain might be one of the few characters where you dont want to shffl. But be sure to SH and LC. This is because certain moves like n-air won't come out if you fast fall it. But the rest of the air's can be shffl'd

AJiggaG

Smash Apprentice
Umm captain might be one of the few characters where you dont want to shffl. But be sure to SH and LC. This is because certain moves like n-air won't come out if you fast fall it. But the rest of the air's can be shffl'd
thats not really true. i think its better to say that you may not want to fast fall immediately after starting some aerials in certain situations. This is because it is possible to fast fall before some of the aerial animations finish (i.e nair and dair). You should always fast fall and l cancel after the aerial hits or the animation completes. falcon never want to be left with lag.

Red Shirt KRT

Smash Ace
NNID
1-337-PWN-CALL
3DS FC
0044-2813-9398
learn to short hop by itself first and also learn to L-cancel by itself first, then try and link the 2 together.

abit_rusty

Smash Lord
NNID
Rontuaru
3DS FC
2895-8974-0662
Some advice on the uair shffling. Doing this in empty air space (not hitting the opponent) has very different timing than hitting the opponent. What I mean is that hitting an opponent with uair causes more lag and you'll have to vary your timing on the L-cancel. This is pretty much universal for all airs but uair is a key move in his combos so you should practice the timing of L-cancelling this.

Top Bottom