• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shell Shocked XII: 2/11: MD/VA reunion: Also 60 entrants!

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
I thought I posted a response ... how goofy ... anyways ...

GGs KK I'll be ready for that rematch :p
Too bad I didn't get to play the rest of you guys (although maybe I played a couple of your dudes, I have no idea ... )

Oh we got beat up in teams though ~_~ probably not rematching you again with Joe though haha

Kaffei

Smash Hero
ck u're going to max's right? let's play u can help me get better =D
we never played before

Bones0

Smash Legend
I might be able to get the laser tag venue again for another melee tournament in Owings Mills. Who's down?
YES.

lol, if i had more experience playing Melee im sure we would have done much better. fun times are fun tho.

imma try to prepare for Sypher's. gonna be hard to train in my current situation.
Where are you at?

Klunkymonkey ur ganons not bad. Sucks u lost to 2 falcos

:phone:
Yo... I went MARTH game 3, brah. ;P

Bones: You're a safe person. I don't know if your driving safe corresponds to your safe playing, but... I'm a safe driver despite my playstyle. And DJ has been very elusive.
It's funny you consider my play style safe. I feel like my style is really aggro and reckless most of the time... lol
DJ has been improving at pretty much the same pace as me, and I bet he will surprise people the next time he gets to an event because he's got all dat spacie practice and I play more characters in general. I'm eager to see him play some good Falcos. :smirk:

Awesome tourney...it was worth it losing to Seb just to see KermittheFrog vs Thumbs called out.

Dude, anyone near UMBC wanna ****ing Smash sometime? Either at my house which is near UMBC or there. I'm tryina level up now after this tournament.
YES.

im trying to arrange fests at umbc from time to time
YES.

17. Bones - Good stuff playing you man! I might have played one match but it was close I think. : D
Dude, you spam pills so much better than every other Doc I've ever played (i.e. Boss and Velocity XD). We will have to get some non-FD matches in next time. /johns lol

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
Bones! GGs in tournament, I'm glad we got to play then cause it was hard to nail people down for friendlies. We will have to get some friendlies in next time, and ramp up the flashy tech skill IMO. Shield dropping left and right like a bunch of gangsters lol.

CTL17

Smash Lord
It's funny you consider my play style safe. I feel like my style is really aggro and reckless most of the time... lol
DJ has been improving at pretty much the same pace as me, and I bet he will surprise people the next time he gets to an event because he's got all dat spacie practice and I play more characters in general. I'm eager to see him play some good Falcos. :smirk:
Safer than my playstyle. Actually, that says nothing.

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Shoutouts days later

HAT: Good job playing Falcon! Have fun in CO!
DOSV: Good job escaping the military! Let's team if I make it to Sypher's!
cmart: LOL getting HAT first round of singles?? Best Bmore reunion.
Jcaesar: Why you gotta tempt me towards Project M?
EE: LOL HAT was salty about you bailin without prior notice.
Vist: Good job! Let's play
Harley: 1-2 in brackets next time! Or better!
EastCoastEddie: Good try in teams! We didn't do too bad for both being so rusty.
Byped: Think I played you first round (KermittheFrog), good games! I liked your Marth!
Thumbs: LOL sorry about being a **** but if I'm gonna lose I may as well have fun, right?
Red: Good games! Next time just camp f-airs it works wonders.
Wenbo: GG, you sucked me into your pace and I couldn't get out. I need Falcon practice or something.

FoxoF

Smash Cadet
Are there any vids from this? Would love to watch some of the matches

Fortune

Smash Journeyman
Amen: I think you're a Hopkins person. If you are, then I hope I'll be able to play with you guys when I get in for grad school. If not, then oops, and I'm sorry I couldn't remember who you were.
The 5 of us from Hopkins were Amen, Nick, Rohan, Winston Aw, and myself.

FoxoF, I didn't see any recording going on except for Project M.

CTL17

Smash Lord
The 5 of us from Hopkins were Amen, Nick, Rohan, Winston Aw, and myself.

FoxoF, I didn't see any recording going on except for Project M.
Ok, good to know, thanks! I'm heading over there tomorrow night (though I probably won't be seeing any of you since I'll be at the Public Health area, and I already heard how segregated undergrad and grad is).

And recording happened for Winners Semis and on. Also the crew battle. Ask SypherPhoenix.

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
Haha, we got too lazy to record <_< the main setup was going the entire time so yeah ...

Top Bottom