• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

sheik's ninja skill is unmatch by all haha

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Yeah, I've seen Delfino glitch like that before with Wolf, too. Not sure what causes it, though.

SinkingHigher

Smash Lord
I think, like Corneria, there is some tiny tiny gap between two surfaces, and if you're in the right place you just fall right through.

Or maybe once in a while platforms just fail.

Cobra

Smash Journeyman
...I was Beasting Jinx' DeDeDe once on Pokemon stadium, when all of the sudden the stage morphed and I just fell straight through the level. it was total BS, but proof that the game would never truly let me beat him.

i.E.

Smash Apprentice
...I was Beasting Jinx' DeDeDe once on Pokemon stadium, when all of the sudden the stage morphed and I just fell straight through the level. it was total BS, but proof that the game would never truly let me beat him.
haha...this made me laugh.
lol.

I remember playing jinx often when the game first came out....and I'd always come that. ****in. close to beating him

but never did I.
Once.

On topic....that's happened to me on delfino before. Not sure why it happens though.

Top Bottom