• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sheiks at Pound 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

lloDownedu74

Smash Ace
You DIDN'T like it? O_O.......

I recently started really but I love it so far.

Its really funny and there is a lot of action too.
Omg Soul Eater is like one of the awesomest animes ever (only in japanese with english subs tho =D). I have to say that Prince of Tennis is better though. Both of them are extremely amazing, but neither of them are as awesome as Hoshii no Kaabii, the Kirby anime xD

Hey Teczero, I'm kinda new to the boards (but not new to smash) and I was wondering who you use... I'm sure ur like amazing with everyone, but who specifically?

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Omg Soul Eater is like one of the awesomest animes ever (only in japanese with english subs tho =D). I have to say that Prince of Tennis is better though. Both of them are extremely amazing, but neither of them are as awesome as Hoshii no Kaabii, the Kirby anime xD

Hey Teczero, I'm kinda new to the boards (but not new to smash) and I was wondering who you use... I'm sure ur like amazing with everyone, but who specifically?
I've been GLUED to my labtop cuz of Soul Eater. Its getting just better and better and I get so into it the more I go on.

Prince of Tennis is pretty top tier =).

LOL I'm flattered you think I'm good I tend to be overrated LOL.

I mainly use sheik/fox. I've been playing my marth and a lot of people are trying to convince me to go marth. So I'm using my marth in tourney a little more.

I also use Peach sometimes. :bee:

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
lloD your brother challenged me and my twin to a doubles Pride mma match against you two while playing melee or brawl (or it was something farfetched like that lol) for Pound :p

And PoT is good true, but Historys Stringest Disciple Kenichi is god tier. Wastch some episodes in and get hooked :D

lloDownedu74

Smash Ace
I've been GLUED to my labtop cuz of Soul Eater. Its getting just better and better and I get so into it the more I go on.

Prince of Tennis is pretty top tier =).

LOL I'm flattered you think I'm good I tend to be overrated LOL.

I mainly use sheik/fox. I've been playing my marth and a lot of people are trying to convince me to go marth. So I'm using my marth in tourney a little more.

I also use Peach sometimes. :bee:
Yup I easily get hooked on animes, especially Soul Eater and PoT. The bad part was that for Soul Eater, I had to stop once I got to like episode 30 because they hadn't finished subbing from there to the end. But luckily they subbed every episode and I got to see the entire thing =D

You should go marth. WARNING: THE FOLLOWING STATEMENTS ARE OVERLY EXAGGERATED. DO NOT TAKE OFFENSE. I personally feel like Sheik is a consistent, extremely cheap character, and she wins against everyone until you fight an extremely annoying technical and mind-gamesy fox or a marth with uber spacing. Fox destroys everyone besides Marths who can kill you in like 4 hits. You should go marth so that you can pull of M2Ks every 3 seconds and gimp like crazy xD

lloD your brother challenged me and my twin to a doubles Pride mma match against you two while playing melee or brawl (or it was something farfetched like that lol) for Pound :p

And PoT is good true, but Historys Stringest Disciple Kenichi is god tier. Wastch some episodes in and get hooked :D
mma is in mixed martial arts....? I dont remember him saying anything like that xD
Well the title of best sibling team (not really) came to us when we like 10-1'd Hova and his lil sister, Kiwi, in doubles like 3 yrs ago. They had thought that they were the better sibling team, which we proved wrong. I guess we have to prove that we're still worthy of the titel :confused:

Also, doesn't Armada have a brother named Aniolas or something? I feel like they deserve the title...

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Llod - I go marth sometimes.

I like sheik because I'm really comfortable with her. I feel she can win even against a technical player. It just means I have to play more careful imo.

I use marth as sorta like a back up. I can gimp and I know certain things with him but I just don't understand his match ups to such a high extent. Like I feel like I do with sheik or fox.

=(

Twin_A

Smash Champion
mma is in mixed martial arts....? I dont remember him saying anything like that xD
Well the title of best sibling team (not really) came to us when we like 10-1'd Hova and his lil sister, Kiwi, in doubles like 3 yrs ago. They had thought that they were the better sibling team, which we proved wrong. I guess we have to prove that we're still worthy of the titel :confused:

Also, doesn't Armada have a brother named Aniolas or something? I feel like they deserve the title...
Yup yup. I think he worded it meaning something different so I just took it and ran with it haha. Your brother seems pretty chill tho (I think he was one of the other guys doing magic tricks on youtube). My brother and I will gladly play you both in melee or brawl (preferably melee). Thing is we both do great in teams, we just don't do great in teams together (weird I know). Haha.

lloDownedu74

Smash Ace
Llod - I go marth sometimes.

I like sheik because I'm really comfortable with her. I feel she can win even against a technical player. It just means I have to play more careful imo.

I use marth as sorta like a back up. I can gimp and I know certain things with him but I just don't understand his match ups to such a high extent. Like I feel like I do with sheik or fox.

=(
For me, I always go Peach unless I'm either playing a Marth or a Falcon. Sheik is my backup against those two, but I still sometimes lose.

I've tried picking up Marth, and my Marth is pretty decent, but I don't think I'll ever be able to get good with him. I get the combos and stuff easily, but 1. I can't gimp, and 2. I suck at the ledge/off stage. That's why I like Sheik and Peach, because I don;t have to be on the ledge as much as other characters.

And yeah, my brother used to do magic tricks. He kind of stopped because the "fad" ended in my school, but he was pretty good. He did a lot of card tricks (not the 'pick a card' ones, but like cards change number/suit when tapped or w/e)

Devil Ray

Smash Lord
a lil unrelated, but i think marth is a bad backup char for sheik. he's bad on cp stages, bad against cap and of course sheik, and not good against the low tiers like sheik is.

i used to think marth is a good secondary for sheik cuz he's good against spacies, but i don't think that's enough.

S.R. XXVII

Smash Ace
I've never played your Sheik, Tec0. I just get mauled by your Fox. I guess it was out of sympathy, because the first time I played you I mained Bowser >< And now I main ganon >_> So I think I Should be grateful I never got to see your Sheik lol.

soap

Smash Hero
a lil unrelated, but i think marth is a bad backup char for sheik. he's bad on cp stages, bad against cap and of course sheik, and not good against the low tiers like sheik is.

i used to think marth is a good secondary for sheik cuz he's good against spacies, but i don't think that's enough.
but marth is fun :p

the boy plays fox too, don't worry about him

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
I've never played your Sheik, Tec0. I just get mauled by your Fox. I guess it was out of sympathy, because the first time I played you I mained Bowser >< And now I main ganon >_> So I think I Should be grateful I never got to see your Sheik lol.
LOL

yaaaaaaaay fox =) lets me play brainless sometimes. If you see me next time just ask me to go sheik. I usually just play anyone in friendlies but if someone asks me to go a specific character I have no problems doing so....

Unless its yoshi.

Anyone want to MM?
I don't mind MMing.

But cheap lol. I can't be doin those 800 dollars MMs LOL.

lloDownedu74

Smash Ace
I'll tottally MM any of you. I'll use either Mewtwo or Roy, and you can use whoever you want. Of course, they'll be $0 MMs ;D

I think Marth is a good character to learn how to play as. Although mine sucks, my Marth has helped me get better spacing, edge-playing, predicting, comboing, etc. with my mains.

Tec0 we have to play at pound4 =D You teach me sheik and I'll teach you peach (even tho ur peach is probably better than mine lol)

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
I'll tottally MM any of you. I'll use either Mewtwo or Roy, and you can use whoever you want. Of course, they'll be $0 MMs ;D

I think Marth is a good character to learn how to play as. Although mine sucks, my Marth has helped me get better spacing, edge-playing, predicting, comboing, etc. with my mains.

Tec0 we have to play at pound4 =D You teach me sheik and I'll teach you peach (even tho ur peach is probably better than mine lol)
We definitely have to play at pound ;).

I could probably learn some more peach tips anyway can't hurt right? :colorful:

Twin_A

Smash Champion

For a second I though you were being serious lol. I was going to accept and just really practice up against Taj tomorrow haha.

$0 MM accepted :D

And I'll MM people if I actually make money doing magic tricks at Pound, then I'd have the money to spare in case I lose.

lloDownedu74

Smash Ace
For a second I though you were being serious lol. I was going to accept and just really practice up against Taj tomorrow haha.

$0 MM accepted :D

And I'll MM people if I actually make money doing magic tricks at Pound, then I'd have the money to spare in case I lose.
Lol you're on. My Roy is top tier.... wait no..... My Roy is GOD Tier. Yup. God Tier. Don't even get me started on my Mewtwo, Sheik, Peach, Marth, Fox, and everyone else xD

I wanna see some magic tricks. You seem pretty good :laugh:

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Sheik secondary. Will probably be there. ;D
Woot!

I'm looking forward to it! We gotta do a cheap MM or play friendlies. I really wanna play you ;)

Thatd be awesome. You should play my bro's yoshi. He's like fumi except a million times worse lol
ROFL

OH NO!

YOSHIIIIIII

Yoshi is the evilest low tier of all >_<

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Actually I think Yoshi is like one of the top 5 character heaviest characters.

Not positive but I know he is freakin heavy.

I think its just that roy's fsmash just blows up universes. Thats the reason yoshi dies quick to his fsmash :lick:

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
All that matters is that Yoshi has super armor and can survive a knee at 150.

lloDownedu74

Smash Ace
Idk. I remember people being like, "Yoshi can CC everything marth does into dtilts and dsmashes, so yoshi must counter marth." or something like that.

(i totally disagree with this btw xD )

And Teczero, you should probably change ur avatar lol. Medusa a lonely witch who tortures children and charms snakes... xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom