• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sheik at pound 4

Tristan_win

Not dead.
LMAO @ this ridiculous post

using MK is never beside the point, he's basically broken and literally adds a load of skill to anyone who uses him

-dead- @ sheik as good as mk in ANY matchup except vs space animals

you aren't really a sheik player man, you haven't beaten anyone good with her, sorry
o,o'

The gauntlet has been thrown...

saviorslegacy

My avater is not a Sheik avatar.

using MK is never beside the point, he's basically broken and literally adds a load of skill to anyone who uses him

you aren't really a sheik player man, you haven't beaten anyone good with her, sorry
o,o'
*steals

iLight

Smash Lord

lol you have no idea who i've beaten in tournaments with my sheik, and second i've all but dropped mk except for the ditto.

in regards to your making fun of my post about saying as good as mk in some matchups, obviously i was making a joke in regards to this, your an idiot for even critiquing it.

finally who the **** are you to tell me i'm not a sheik player, once again saying you know nothing of the people i have played sheik against, the hours i have put into learning her, and on top of that who the crap have you beaten that's good in tournie with sheik?

side note not to be quoted because i'm just illustrating a point a couple "good" examples of people i've beaten in general with sheik are: utdzac, fogo, cyphus, edrees, sudai, insert half of texas. Honestly if you ask pretty much anyone in texas who goes to hobo's who my best character is and who i play most in tournament now, they will say sheik. so go **** yourself

rathy Aro

Smash Lord
Neo's about as good at starting drama as he is good with Marth. Now if only he could get his sheik to that level. XD

I think its pretty obvious from even when Light was mostly using mk that he was beast with sheik. Sort of ridiculous to suggest he isn't a great sheik when he's one of the few people who can make a claim to being one of the best sheiks out there. =/

I DEMAND SHEIK DITTOS BETWEEN NEO AND LIGHT! Dittos prove everything.

professor mgw

Smash Champion
NNID
Prof3ssorMGW
lol sure doesn't, there just annoying. so does anyone want me to post in the OP who in the sheik catagory is providing housing?

Top Bottom