• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sheik Alternate Colours

Urser

Smash Apprentice
Sheik is by far the sexiest character revealed. And she/he/it/potato needs new colours. So post your alternate colours for her here.

To start the ball rolling:

Pappioll

Smash Apprentice
I'll make matching recolors to each of Zelda's confirmed costumes when I get home from school.

ZenJestr

Smash Lord
NNID
ZenJestr
3DS FC
4897-6268-7794
someone do the white haired, black clothed one that Zelda also has...

Sinn

Smash Lord
For a long time, I didn't realize that Sheik has a darker skin tone than Zelda because I would always play as the white costume where her skin tone is also white. I hope they have one like that again...I thought it was neat.

PEACHYprincess

Smash Apprentice
Here are my contributions. It's Sheik in a red, green, and purple costume:

The purple and green I decided to change Sheik's hair color to brown to fit Zelda's but I like it better blonde.

The_Corax_King

Smash Lord
I'm curious as to how you do it... I've tried but they turn out horribly the way I do it...

can we see a black one that's darker than the one above? :)

PEACHYprincess

Smash Apprentice
it's really simple. you just select the part of the image you want to change and the adjust the hues to the color you want it to be.

here's my version of the black costume. is this what you had in mind?

Kapusta.KO

Smash Cadet
it's really simple. you just select the part of the image you want to change and the adjust the hues to the color you want it to be.

Nice job. That would be my Sheik costume.

Feranel

Smash Rookie
Can anyone make 1 with ligh brown color and white hair?
And a White/Creme outfit with white hair? :D

ryukotsusei

Smash Rookie

thats really good! but do you think you could do a darker verion with white hair?

SmashBro99

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4957-2747-2945

I wanna use this costume.

ryukotsusei

Smash Rookie
The final smash is the same as Zelda's, it's Light Arrow.
that is so annoying. i know if they had different ones people would use the better FS then change back. but they should have something better suited to both of them. like using the ocarina to freeze time for a while so you can pound on your enemies with no chance of counter (just an idea)

PEACHYprincess

Smash Apprentice
Here are some more for your viewing pleasure. The same black costume with white hair, a green outfit with brown hair and I tried to make a gold costume but it turned out kinda yellow. Oh well :/

Luthien

Smash Ace

Incredible. I work backwards, though. I duplicate the image into a second layer, colourize the entire image and erase the parts I don't want. When erased, the original layer underneath appears, and everything but the parts I left alone look normal. So many different methods.

Did you clarify that or something? The lines seem sharper to me than normal. I might just be seeing things.

PEACHYprincess

Smash Apprentice
Oh ok. ya there a bunch of methods to make these type of images. Hmm I don't think I sharpened it. I might have a little. Don't remember :S

Top Bottom