• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sheer's 10 Fox/Yoshi challenge results

LLDL

Smash Hero
If you're home tomorrow morning/afternoon, I'll do a 10 yoshi challenge with my falcon.

TANK64

Smash Lord
Well I don't edgeguard under like 90% either. It's no fun.
BULL****! More like SheerTryHard! We need to play soon. I'll 10 Yoshi/Fox challenge you. Guess it won't help with the online tier list, but it'll still be fun :awesome:.

Besides, you need a new controller. So you're basically FORCED to play me! BWhhahahahahHa!

The Star King

Smash Hero
I got a request to do Link vs your Fox, sort of. And we still need to do Pika vs Yoshi. I haven't seen you around lately.

:phone:

MATTS!

Smash Ace
ROFL.

Is this challenge becasue of me Sheer? LOL.

I remember I called you out, I was like, "Ill **** you 10 times in a row" So we did it and I ***** you 10 times in a row(my kirby vs. your Fox) with easyFROG watching. LOL.

Im sure your ****** all these nubs though.

Did anybody come close to getting ya like I did?

The Great MATTS!

SheerMadness

Smash Master
I was gone all weekend but I'm back now so challenges can recommence.

Results are on the first page matts.

The Star King

Smash Hero
10-0'ing Sheer's Fox with Kirby isn't hard. I could do that in my sleep.

You're still the greatest, MATTS!. And Sheer getting PWNED is always a good thing.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
The time matts is referring to wasn't 10 games in a row. It was a good amount though, maybe 6-7 games.

But that was my no lasers fox. Which is the only thing my fox is good at haha.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Can't you just feel the love A$ has for my Fox?

Also my controller is getting really bad guys. Like bad as in it's hard to run and and jump doesn't register a lot. Too many standing lasers.

May have to postpone the challenges til I get another.

The Star King

Smash Hero
Hmmm, next time we play we can start the 120 Fox challenge (or maybe 110 because I hate Yoshi).
Sheer wouldn't do more than one in a row with me.

Although, I guess I'm doing the 120 Fox challenge over time, in a sense.

Real men would try Yoshi eventually. I hate DK but I guess I'll try him eventually and get 10-0'd.

DMoogle

A$
Also my controller is getting really bad guys. Like bad as in it's hard to run and and jump doesn't register a lot. Too many standing lasers.
BTW what kind of controller do you use?
Real men would try Yoshi eventually. I hate DK but I guess I'll try him eventually and get 10-0'd.
I tried learning him before, and I can do OK with him vs. a weaker opponent. I just don't like his jumping physics, mostly.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
I use a n64 controller. When they get old/****ty the stick is so loose you have to jam it hard to even be able to run.

Sangoku

Smash Master
This man is a monster... Totally destroyed me with Yoshi ^^. The only win I got was either luck or he wasn't trying lol. And too many shieldbreaks =).

Now I REALLY wonder how bear won 6 matches Oo. Looks like the bear is still sandbagging when playing me =(.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Going to get another controller today. Hopefully this one works with my adapter.

If so, challenges back on starting today!

EDIT: Damn they didn't have any. Shoulda bought all 3 last time I was there. =[

B Link

Smash Lord
I won 2/10 against sheer's 2 frame yoshi with my 3 frame kirby lol (dreamland/peach only). He 5 stocked me once and I 4 stocked him once I think.

NovaSmash

Banned via Administration
3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
can i please take ur challenge,i just wanna see how i can do against ur fox or yoshi since i havnt played u in a while. I wont record or say anything stupid if i lose, dont assume people cant change.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Yoshi still hasn't lost a challenge. Better get at him soon before I decide to actually start playing with him again (aka not sucking with him). =]

The Star King

Smash Hero
^WTF. Does that mean that you play your lame-*** Fox because you actually think it's better? ROFL

SheerMadness

Smash Master
^ This guy still so jealous of my Fox.

It means my Yoshi isn't very good right now since I rarely play him.

The Star King

Smash Hero
^ This guy still so jealous of my Fox.

It means my Yoshi isn't very good right now since I rarely play him.
Nah, I just have a crush on you.

I guess you were correct in a general sense... about me hating on you for different reasons.

DMoogle

A$
Need more challengers.
My adapter has been acting up lately (randomly presses down... mostly makes me fastfall and let go of a ledge unintentionally) and my stick is starting to pass the tipping point into unacceptable quality, so once I get those replaced I'd be down for Pika vs. Fox on Dreamland only.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Based on the matches we played Dreamland was pretty even.

My Yoshi lost. Stupid Star King. I want a rematch, lot of matches coulda went either way. :)

The Star King

Smash Hero
Sorry, Sheer. Your Yoshi win streak was going on for far too long. I just had to end it.

I won both of my challenges 8-2 lawl

Top Bottom