• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sharky is the best Yoshi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: Call me Ishmael.

Call Sharky ****.

Or Matthew.

Or BETTERTHANYOU.

He has a bad habit of running into things.

But it's okay because he's fantastic at hitting people.

Really hard.

He needs some more matchup specific gayness.

And better stage control.

His decision making skills are above average and his eye for up air KOs is pretty on point.

He also does not troll and his Yoshi demands respect; so much so that people have to root against him because they don't want to see someone lose to a Yoshi.

His Yoshi is so enjoyable that I spent my entire weekend following him around and watching him play instead of playing my pools matches for Brawl, which would decidedly have been infinitely less entertaining, despite the intense amount of sh*t I planned on talking.

Instead, however, I got to sh*t talk everyone who thought Sharky was easymodo and I even made a few bucks off of side bets (even though it doesn't beat the $120 total I made off of San. F*CKING IKE). I don't know how his food money matches went.

It doesn't matter.

I know he won them anyway.

The only problem I have with Sharky is that he blew my cover to D-Torr even though he wasn't playing Yoshi very often, so I didn't get to harass him during his matches.

Poltergust takes the heckling like a champ, though, but needs a much firmer handshake.

I'm convinced that there are maybe zero Yoshis that are smarter than me, but the level of play of all of the ones I've seen are improving.

All of the ones that matter, anyway.

Beezy, if you went to P5 and I didn't see you, I will sh*t on your chest.

Marvel 3 is awesome and f*ck Dante's unpunishable bullsh*t I have to wake up for work and WOW DO I NEED A NEW JOB

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
WHOBO 3, I need to check the Yoshi archives to check that old Ultra Happy WHOBO 3 Tree thread to see which Yoshi's were going again. ALL OF US YOSHI'S NEED TO GET A PICTURE TOGETHER! FOR THE MEMORIES!

bigman40

Smash Master
Haha, that would be quite hilarious to see. We have time even if we can't meet for this Whobo. As long as brawl keeps going (and our enjoyment in it), we'll end up meeting everyone. Besides, the Canada Yoshis need to store their money up to meet at a national. Dunno what to say about OoC Yoshi's though.

Sharky

Smash Master
<3 yannick

sorry about the d-torr thing lmao I didn't think you were getting much trash talk on him so it wouldn't matter much lol

what sidebets did you make off me? o.O

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
stopping by to say:

KingToon best Toon Link.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
While it was an amazing read, we can discuss it in the YGD. Yep, I'm a party pooper ;)

*lock*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom