• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shaq Mafia! : ~Game Over~ | Who won? dGames Reject Copy

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
i dont know why dont we ask someone who used to play mafia but stopped

xsyven, where did all the mafia love go in the LoD?

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I'm sorry, I already announced that anyone who reaches 4 technical fouls at this point will be modkilled (instead of being replaced). It's just too late in the game to replace out at this point. I will not modkill you yet, I will only modkill once the 4th technical foul is earned.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
The mafia love left when random people join and then go inactive for forever.

No one wants to replace into a game so deep into it, its asking for way to much work.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
imo teran/vyse are town in that order so kevinm/xsyven/steel are scum in that order

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Day 4 Vote Count 2

Vyse - (0)
Tom - (0)
KevinM - Vyse (1)
Xsyven - Tom, Steel, KevinM (3)
Teran - (0)
§teel - (0)

No Lynch - (0)

Not Voting - Teran, Xsyven (2)

With 6 alive, it takes 4 to lynch!

Deadline is set for February 9th at 12:00pm EST

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
I'd be totally up for joining back in as Xsyven. *flicks wrist*

But seriously, I've been following closely enough where this won't be a problem.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Why are we voting Xsyven?

He's so scummy we could just get a free kill and an extra lynch. Double your monies.

Unless I'm missing something. In any case Xsyven/KevinM looks like the safe bet. Any words you guys want to add?

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
free kill and extra lynch are the same thing in a game where mafia cant kill at night.... so i dunno how we would double our monies.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
yea sometimes i wonder "what if kevin is town and he just never got over my inactivity?" but you are always so good at pinning my alignment, this must be the first time ever you have been wrong like this, which just helps convince me even more that something is up with you. obviously that wouldnt help anyone else make their decision, but its comforting to me.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
A week!? The games narrowing down -_-
I know I can't really give fouls if your saying it like that in advance, but wtfffff

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
i should be able to make a post a day till tuesday but then im on a retreat till very late friday

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
its ok it will take a bit to lynch xsyven and then theres night phase and then we will wait for you to get back i guess

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
prepare to be pissed.... unless youre mafia and then youre just saying that

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Then wait.

If you're town and I sort of want to believe that.

I'd rather go Steel, then Xsyven.

Thinking Steel is scum over Tom at this point.

Lynch Steel.

Unvote Tom
Vote Steel

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
posting on phone

don't have much time so going to make this short. kevin your play has been very inconsistent and inconsistent with what you find is scummy or not. I think you're scum and I'm not moving my vote and I think all of you should vote with me.

vote kevinm

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
unvote

i want to know why vyse/teran didnt hammer xsyven. but i guess we are past that? hes gonna get modkilled anyway

i hope you guys realize that if xsy is lazy scummy town and gets modkilled and then we mislynch, we lose.

so im not going to lynch ANYONE before xsyven of inactivity. it doesnt really change our situation to know that one died before the other, but i would like to know what situation im in before i decide who i think is scum between kevin and steel.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Ugh.

So I feel terrible about this game... it's probably way too late to win anyone over, but should I start playing again? :c I thought we'd be able to get a replacement in for me, but a it turns out that it's not gonna happen, and I really don't wanna be the guy that loses the game for everyone.

I work tomorrow, but I have the next two days off, and my schedule next week is pretty open... if the majority still wants to lynch me, I completely understand, but consider me back in. I'll catch up as soon as I'm sober.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Day 4 Vote Count 3

Vyse - (0)
Tom - (0)
KevinM - Vyse, Steel (2)
Xsyven - (0)
Teran - (0)
§teel - KevinM (1)

No Lynch - (0)

Not Voting - Teran, Xsyven, Tom (3)

With 6 alive, it takes 4 to lynch!

Deadline is set for February 9th at 12:00pm EST

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Ugh.

So I feel terrible about this game... it's probably way too late to win anyone over, but should I start playing again? :c I thought we'd be able to get a replacement in for me, but a it turns out that it's not gonna happen, and I really don't wanna be the guy that loses the game for everyone.

I work tomorrow, but I have the next two days off, and my schedule next week is pretty open... if the majority still wants to lynch me, I completely understand, but consider me back in. I'll catch up as soon as I'm sober.
if you havent noticed, you arent lynched yet, so obviously a majority would rather listen to you say anything at all (teran, vyse did not hammer you, so if you are truly town, we can thank them)

each one of your posts lately has been like this tho and i wouldnt put it past you to be stalling scum... but part of me wants to think that if you had a scum mate they would be just telling you an opinion to put down (unless its kevin. then he could do some Monster mafia ****. kevin your meta sucks for you right now).

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
posting from phone again Tom you find nothing weird about how easily Kevin switches lynch targets in this game and particularly the words he used when how he went from me to you?

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
im having a hard time determining anything about kevins play because basically anything he does my head doublethink attributes it to a town motive and a scum motive

im really worthless when playing with kevin

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
from you to me I mean. tommmmmm don't doubt urself like that pls reread or something maybe I'm wrong but I don't think so and i assure you im town. sry my posts suck but I don't feel like paying ten bucks for Internet at the hotel
when I'm just gonna use it at night for like ten minutes

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
vyse is v/la for the weekend

steel has limited access

xsyven promises to give real talk but has not yet

this is really hard to play... theres just not any good town v scum borders for me except for teran

01. Firefighter
02. Vanilla Townie
03. Vanilla Townie
04. Vanilla Townie
05. Vanilla Townie
06. Vanilla Townie
07. Arsonist
08. Mafia Goon
09. Mafia Goon

is a legitimate setup. i need to review vyse's claim.

im wavering back and forth so much.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
This is a pretty frustrating situation.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Tom if you're town we should lynch Vyse and then Steel, I feel this maximizes are chance to win the game.

Honestly if we're both town then we're ***** footing this way to much.

The main reason I'm saying Vyse over Steel is if he flips mafia goon I feel Steel's entire cred goes out the window because I feel he's tried to buddy the cop WAY to hard this game.

Xsyven is super townie mc town face.

I can't see him seeming so remorseful as scum.

Xsyven has been hard to read because he always seems so scummy to me.

However at this point I think he's mafia.

You have persuaded me that you're town so either you're playing extremely well as scum and ****ing with my head way to much or I should just believe you and win the game with you.

Look into my internet eyes and tell me Steel's last few posts haven't seemed desperate.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
you do or dont think xsy is scum?

i cant agree to lynch vyse if xsyven is about to get modkilled. if xsy's activity isnt going to pick up and he isnt going to be replaced by crimson king then i want to see his flip before i lynch someone. i dont want to see modkill -> mislynch = immediate loss.

and vyse, steel, xsy are all inactive and that is half the cast.

steels posts do seem desperate lately but is that cuz hes scum or cuz he wants me to see his point of view?

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
note to self and xiivi: lack of constant flips via nightkills made maple mafia unbearable. this game is not that different... lack of constant flips via nightkills means no impending doom / narrowing of information and makes it harder to decide who is scum. arsonist would have meant game seems safe and is suddenly over.... you did not really correct the problems of the last setup with this setup, it seems.

Top Bottom