• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shaq Mafia! : ~Game Over~ | Who won? dGames Reject Copy

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed

~SHAQ MAFIA~

Welcome to Shaq Mafia! Trouble is brewing in the Legion of Doom and Shaquille O' Neals are running rampant! Some good, some evil, it's up to Shaq to take down Shaq!

Rules:

Fundamentals
1. I am MOD thy GOD. These are my COMMANDMENTS. Thou shalt put no other mods before me, and therefore inactivity in this game is not excusable by activity in other games. If you have a dispute with me, you will let me know privately through PM or instant messaging. I am infallible. That said, sometimes I will make simple mistakes to test if you are paying attention; if you believe this has happened, please address the simple mistakes in the thread in bold.
2. Dead men tell no tales. Once you have died in the game, you are no longer allowed to make any more posts in the thread for any reason whatsoever. No communication about this game is allowed with non-players. (If you are dead, you may not discuss the game with anyone who is currently playing, even if you could while you were alive, unless your role specifically states otherwise.) Once you die you will be given a link to a special Quick Topic where you can communicate with all other players who have died so far in Shaq Mafia. This will be the only place you can communicate about the game after you die until the game is over.
3. Unless your role PM specifically allows you the power, you are not to communicate with anyone about this game outside of this game thread. If your role PM does allow you this power, you are to keep all conversations to the appropriate Quick Topic.
4. Editing your posts is not allowed.
5. I reserve the right to deny anyone from signing up/replacing.
6. Personally attacking another player is not allowed and a personal foul will be issued accordingly.
7. You are not allowed to quote your role PM or quote a fake role PM. You must paraphrase all information you wish to claim. You are not allowed to post or refer to any images in your role PM.
8. Do not post hidden text. (Spoiler tags are allowed because they are easily noticeable. Posting text with the intent to hide it from other players, e.g. by changing the text color to resemble the page background, is not permitted.)
9. You must post in English.
10. You are not allowed to publicly fake a command (such as declaring tree stump self-kill in the thread when you are not one).

Voting and Lynching
1. Each Day, you may vote for a player to be lynched using a bold vote command. For example, vote: Virgilijus.
2. To unvote, use the command unvote. For example, unvote. You do not have to unvote before voting another.
3. No lynch is a viable lynch choice and a majority will end the Day without a lynch. For example, Vote: No Lynch.
4. The Day will end when a majority lynch is decided or a pre-set deadline has been reached. If deadline is reached without a majority lynch decided, a No Lynch will take place.
5. After the majority lynch has been decided but before the lynch scene is posted, there will be a Twilight phase. Everyone can post in this phase, including the lynch majority target. After the lynch scene is posted, the game will move to Night.
6. There is no posting in this thread during the Night phase.

Activity and Deadline
1. You are required to post every 48 hours. If you fail to do so, you will be issued a technical foul (prod). An accumulation of too many technical fouls (however much I think that is) will result in your replacement or a modkill depending on the circumstances. I will tell you if I'm considering replacing/modkilling you.
2. The players may majority vote for a deadline extension. This can only be done once.
3. The day phase will have a deadline of 10 days. Take note of what time the start of day post is made by the mod, as the day phase will be done exactly 240 hours later.
4. Night phases will last 48 hours. The night phase will not end early even if all actions are sent in early.

Game-specific

* All roles are assigned entirely at random.
* There are no jesters in this game.
* There are no survivors in this game.
* There are no politicians in this game.

Town win condition: "You're town aligned and win when all threats to town have been eliminated."

Players
  1. Vyse
  2. Tom
  3. KevinM
  4. Xsyven
  5. Airgemini
  6. Crimson King
  7. -Hilt-
  8. Teran
  9. §teel
(* = 1 Technical Foul)

Replacements
  1. .
  2. .
  3. .

Important Posts:

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
All PM's are out, please confirm by posting in this thread.

Once 7 out of 9 players confirm I will begin the game.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
confirmed....

even though i am town aligned, i got a safe claim, but it was my real flavor name.

Top Bottom