• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shaq Mafia! : ~Game Over~ | Who won? dGames Reject Copy

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
@steel: my mistake, i said teran when i meant airgemini i guess. this is why i do this out loud. 136 you were on air. you put him at L-2. 201, 209, 212 you clearly outlined his lynch.... 218, then 225 was when you switched off, 232 defended him. by the time of your flop, was it already too late?

my worry for you comes from basically this:

@kevinM: so after he made 3 ****ty posts, that cleared him for you? but now that we have more room for mistakes youre willing to lynch him? no i dont understand at all.
Well **** outta hear.

Considering thats how I feel.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Another one of the Shaq's swore he had heard a sound coming from the ground, oddly enough right where Crimson King's burned corpse had been buried...

"I'm a town vanilla."...

Crimson King has received a Technical Foul for being a douchebag from beyond the grave.

~NO MORE DEAD TALKING~

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Just posting to avoid a prod. About to head out with a friend (and had a tournament yesterday lol).

Will post very soon.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
@vyse:
after reading day 1 i am reminded that your play is a brick wall to me.... but i will kick this wall down and it will crumble into dust and as i return to a relaxed stance the dust will swirl with the wind and form a pattern that will show me your alignment. i feel as though i learned very little from your day 1 play. is this because you left little to be deciphered day 1 because you are scum, or is it because i have not yet given you enough attention and once i do i will be soothed?
I think half of it is because I live in a different time zone to you guys. Rather than be able to post back and forth with you guys in my scum hunting, even I can see my posts are mostly deductions and reads on people. Whether those posts are quality befitting the lack of posts I have in this game thusfar is up to you to decide.

My attitude towards Mafia games is to be very guarded regardless of alignment when I play with you guys. It's something I picked up during AnimeMafia when Town managed to out the double voter on day 1.

I'm Town Flavour Cop.
Shaquille O' Neal, US Deputy Marshal.

I investigated Hilt Night 1 and found the album 'Shaq Diesel'. It makes sense considering his flip (Diesel - Arsonist). I decided on investigating him because I wasn't sure of my read on him at that point and a couple of his posts like this one were bothering me.

I investigated Xsyven Night 2 and found a Los Angeles Lakers uniform. I did this because of his horrible inactivity and willingness to simply ride whatever wagon the town has been pushing. Admittedly, I haven't looked at him much, if at all during the game in my posts, but I guess it was because I was giving him the benefit of the doubt in the same way Tom's been inactive, and even myself. I suppose my tunnel vision on CK is to blame for that.

After Xsyven's response came back I looked up shaq's wiki and perhaps my results correlate to whether they have uniforms. Shaq's uniforms would include Orlando, Lakers (Xsy), Heat, Suns and Cavaliers. That'd count for 5 Vanilla Townies, then other odd items for other roles (Arsonist [Shaq Diesel], Firefighter and two Mafia).

These are the remaining players.

Vyse
Tom
KevinM
Xsyven
Teran
§teel

If I take away the clears/pseudo clears:

Tom
KevinM
Steel

I'll have to go back through the posts of you three (I will deliver on that read you've requested soon Tom), but I'm sure Mafia has to be hiding amongst you 3.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
lol ninjaedit fail.

I typo'd Tom instead of Xsy in the line:
Shaq's uniforms would include Orlando, Lakers (Xsy), Heat, Suns and Cavaliers.

Thought I was quick enough :p

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
cool claim

let it be known that now we are only waiting on xsy to claim now... everyone else has claimed.... xsy where you at

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
a doctor has not claimed at all

yet night 1 and night 2 there was no one killed

and vyse's current theory after getting an LA Lakers jersey from Xsy is that Xsy is a vanilla townie

meaning that no doc would claim at all

something is not right

have you ever heard the term lynch all liars because i do not appreciate gambits

im not going to lynch you for trying to hide yourself but this is not adding up and it is frustrating me because i dont get to mark someone else off as clear (or more than one if you have a correct protect)

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
my theory is that mafia does not have a night kill, perhaps for balance purposes (not that i know much about balancing a game).

i think vyse's guess at the setup is correct. i think the arsonist was supposed to have a much larger impact than what hilt had and he would supply all the non-lynch kills.

if xsyven doesnt claim doctor or something of the sort then i will have to look at tom and kevin first, but im having a really hard time seeing them as scum at this point especially tom so its making my head hurt and i need to reread again.

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
§teel - Shaq Vanilla (1)
KevinM - Shaq Vanilla (4)
Tom - Shaq Vanilla (5)
Xsyven - Shaq Vanilla (6)
Airgemini - Shaq Vanilla (2)
Crimson King - Shaq Vanilla (3)
Vyse - Shaq Flavor Cop
Teran - Shaq Fireman
Hilt - Shaq Arsonist

ughh this is NOT WORKING.

there CANT be 5 vanilla townies.

5 vanilla
1 fireman
1 cop
1 arsonist
2 mafia = 10

i doubt theres only one mafia in this game.

which two of you ****ers is lying.

teran stop being worst **** clear and help

ugh

right now it looks like its either vyse/xsyven or tom/kevin but ****

it would make sense for this game to have a cop especially since there is no doc (unless xsyven comes out and claims doc). so im not going to say vyse is lying just cus he got his math wrong, im guessing he just forgot to count himself when coming up with the 5 vanilla town = 5 teams theory. but because of that we probably cant clear xsyven based on flavor.

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
Would like to look more at the hilt wagon that joined after he was outed.
i dont really get this because with the exception of me who got ninja'd the people on the hilt wagon 2nd go were the same people besides you

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
tom? i know thats why i said im having a hard time seeing it. unless you guys felt the need to do some extreme distancing after tom protected you from my case on you, but i made the mistake before of accusing someone for "too much distancing" in another game and i dont want to do that again unless i have more solid proof.

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
i considered it. still am

didnt like this

have you ever heard the term lynch all liars because i do not appreciate gambits

im not going to lynch you for trying to hide yourself but this is not adding up and it is frustrating me because i dont get to mark someone else off as clear (or more than one if you have a correct protect)

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Vanilla townie is the safest claim.

Now we just have to sift back through and restart the scumhunt.

Vote: Xsyven

Hey coasting scum get in here and defend yourself. Oh you can't because you're scum.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Day 3 Vote Count 1

Vyse - (0)
Tom - KevinM (1)
KevinM - (0)
Xsyven - Teran (1)
Teran - (0)
§teel - (0)

Not Voting - §teel, Vyse, Tom, Xsyven (4)

With 6 alive, it takes 4 to lynch!

Deadline is set for February 8th at 10:00pm EST

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Xsyven would be good to pressure imo, or just plain lynch.

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
kevin i dont like how you're lining stuff up and it makes me think you might be scum trying to line up two town lynches.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
my theory is that mafia does not have a night kill, perhaps for balance purposes (not that i know much about balancing a game).

i think vyse's guess at the setup is correct. i think the arsonist was supposed to have a much larger impact than what hilt had and he would supply all the non-lynch kills.

if xsyven doesnt claim doctor or something of the sort then i will have to look at tom and kevin first, but im having a really hard time seeing them as scum at this point especially tom so its making my head hurt and i need to reread again.
this game was advertised as a normal game. basic / small and we would enjoy it. if its 9 players with 1 arsonist and 2 mafia who cannot kill then its a viable setup but its not normal and therefore xiivi and chibo are gay.

if theres no mafia kill then we could just no lynch and force vyse to investigate more people until we have a complete understanding of his power.

if you guys dont know, deadline is feb 8th even though the topic title says deadline is jan 31.

but i want xsyven to claim before i vote on anything and i think voting without knowing his claim is stupid unless youre voting him to pressure him. read: kevin your vote is stupid.

i considered it. still am

didnt like this
what do you not like about that steel? the massclaim was so that we could hear from the doctor + the person (or people) he saved and then we could better organize our lynches. now it looks like were not going to hear **** on that account and weve gotten all vanilla townie claims except for a flavor cop.

1. Flavor Cop
2. Firefighter
3. Townie
4. Townie
5. Townie
6. Townie
7. Arsonist
8. Mafia
9. Mafia

Can someone please explain to me how a 5-team flavor system even works in that scenario that it looks like we have? FOUR Vanilla Townies. Not five.

Steel also mention that, but either Vyse's claim is wrong or just his theory is wrong. Right now im totally willing to think the latter because we dont know jack about how his role works with 2 investigations. hence why i mention NL.
Actually yeah

I think Tom is scum.

Vote Tom

Should have lynched him D1.
i think we should go

Tom.

If we haven't won by tomorrow.

Steel.

That should give us the game imo.
lol no. what do you think about vyse + xsyven? kevin looking worse and worse to me by the post.

Top Bottom