• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shaq Mafia! : ~Game Over~ | Who won? dGames Reject Copy

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Activity policing until Vyse's 281 where he starts laying into hilt for wasting his vote on Air with a yeah what he said even though that was EXACTLY what steel voted for him up until the unvote.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Xsyven at this point buddies both me and Steel.

Way more so steel saying how Steel is looking REALLY REALLY town to him.

Just says he thinks I have a plan, he was right in that regard.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
It's at this point I in a MOMENT OF BRILLIANCE show once again I am the best player in the entire world by saying we should look at Hilt and Vyse.

;)

Steel and Tom go back and forth oddly enough on the subject of me.

Steel saying he thinks I am scum and tom my white knight realizing I am townie mctownerson. Heck if he had kept that attitude from the beginning we'd still be golden right now, but now he should so now we win the game once we lynch Vyse.

Find it really hard to believe Steel over Vyse at this point so Steel is just playing ultra scum.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
In fact I'm going to stop here, there is no reason we SHOULD NOT lynch Vyse at this point.

Teran I think you can agree and Steel if you're town you should agree as well.

Lynch Vyse if we don't end the game Steel is the obvious play tomorrow

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
im home for a little bit but after im gone till saturday

if for some reason vyse flips town ill respond to your points cus you twisted a lot of them. but i will just hope you are town and ask teran or tom to kill vyse

obviously i agree we should kill vyse my vote is on him.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Well you know what?

This won't lose us the game and it's actually a decent hunch.

FOR GREAT JUSTICE.

Vote: Vyse

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Everything was coming to an end. Only five of the Shaqs remained and evil still lurked among them. -Hilt- the deadly arsonist and Xsyven the inactive mafia goon had already been killed, and the town continued their hunt. Very little time was left and yet the town came to a quick decision. It was Vyse, the supposed flavor cop to go next...

But Vyse had one last thing to say before his fate was carried out...

[collapse=Click Here]
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_D70cPxYHb0&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x2b405b&color2=0x6b8ab6&autoplay=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_D70cPxYHb0&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x2b405b&color2=0x6b8ab6&autoplay=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>​
[/collapse]

But it didn't matter, as his time was up.

Shaq The Mafia Goon (Vyse), the Mafia Goon, has been lynched.

All was well in the Legion of Doom and the town of Shaqfolk were at peace. Only two of their own had fallen. Tom, Kevin, Teran, and Steel had survived and it was truly a time to celebrate!

[collapse=Click Here]
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/fBCgTw5r3Ps&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x2b405b&color2=0x6b8ab6&autoplay=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/fBCgTw5r3Ps&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x2b405b&color2=0x6b8ab6&autoplay=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>​
[/collapse]

[collapse=Click Here]
TOWN WINS!

Shaq The Vanilla Townie (Tom), the Vanilla Townie, has won the game!

Shaq The Vanilla Townie (Steel), the Vanilla Townie, has won the game!

Shaq The Vanilla Townie (KevinM), the Vanilla Townie, has won the game!

Shaq The Firefighter (Teran), the Town Firefighter, has won the game!
[/collapse]

"Hey guys?" Teran prompted.

"What is it?" Asked the other three.

"Perhaps it's time I showed you something I had created, you don't think it will cause any trouble will you?"

[collapse=Click Here]
I call it...

The Shaq Factory.

To be continued...
[/collapse]

I'd like to personally give some special Shaq shoutouts to...
EE - The Super Shaq Moderator
Chibo - The Shaq Slave
Teran - Creator of the Shaq Factory
Tom - Creator of all things Shaq

And now... everyone's role PM:

[collapse=Click Here]
ChiboSempai said:

Welcome to ______ Mafia -Hilt-. You are Shaq The Arsonist! You are an Independant Arsonist.

You have flipped. You can't take life anymore and want to see all other Shaqs perish and cry for help as you set them on fire! You are ruthless in your conquest and paired with no one. I'm sure you have what it takes to be the last person standing, right?

Active Skills:
Prime: To use this ability, you may PM me the command Prime: Target once per night. By doing so, you prime a person ready to be set on fire! You may not prime yourself.

Ignight: To use this ability, you may PM me the command Ignite during the day if you have previously primed a fellow player. When using the ignite ability, all players you have primed will be set on fire and die! After doing so the day will continue as planned until the deadline, and you can proceed to prime more opponents the next night.

Win Condition:
You're an independent and win if and when you are the last player alive or if you make up half of the remaining townsfolk.

Safeclaim:
You're Shaquille O' Neal, The Basketball Superstar!

Please confirm that you understand your role PM by posting in the thread.
Crimson King had a special role that activated if Teran died and he was still alive.

ChiboSempai said:

Welcome to ______ Mafia Crimson King. You are Shaq The Vanilla Townie! You are a Vanilla Townie.

There is nothing particularly special about you, except that you're Shaquille O' Neal! You're a product of the LoD but have nothing against the others. You can and should use your intellect (and basketball skills) to take down those that pose as a threat. Remember to vote, and to vote wisely.

Active Skills:
None.

Win Condition:
You're town aligned and win when all threats to town have been eliminated.

Safeclaim:

ChiboSempai said:

Welcome to Shaq Mafia Crimson King. Following the death of Shaq The Firefighter (Teran), you realize that you are not Shaq The Vanilla Townie but that you are Shaq The Dalmation! You are a Town Dalmation.

You're a trusty firefighter's companion. Due to the untimely death of your owner, you jump into action and take over the role of firefighter for the town. You haven't been trained as well as a firefighter however, you're just a dog!

Active Skills:
Hose Down: You have the following one-shot command you can use by PM'ing me the command Hose: Target. By doing so you will hose down the target, dousing them in water! By dousing your target in water they will no longer be primed. You are unable to hose down yourself. Remember, once you use this ability once you will no longer be able to use it again, choose your target wisely!

Win Condition:

Safeclaim:

ChiboSempai said:

Welcome to ______ Mafia Xsyven. You are Shaq The Mafia Goon! You are a Mafia Goon.

Some Shaqs choose the path of good and righteousness. Some Shaqs choose the path of evil and defiance. Guess which one you are! As a Mafia Goon you are partnered with your fellow partner in crime Vyse who is also a Mafia Goon. Unlike most esteemed members of a mafia however, you Shaqs do not believe in violence, therefor you have no night kill! Instead you must take down your opposition by intellect, basketball skills and voting alone.

By being in a mafia with Vyse, you are able to communicate with them through a QuickTopic. Both of you are allowed to post in this QuickTopic at all times: during pre-game, day, night, and twilight. The link for the QuickTopic is here:
http://www.quicktopic.com/43/H/DT38dEPBU4Zjg You may not privately communicate in any other way!

Active Skills:
None.

Win Condition:
You're mafia aligned and win when there is no one left to oppose your faction or you outnumber all other groups.

Safeclaim:

ChiboSempai said:

Welcome to ______ Mafia Vyse. You are Shaq The Mafia Goon! You are a Mafia Goon.

Some Shaqs choose the path of good and righteousness. Some Shaqs choose the path of evil and defiance. Guess which one you are! As a Mafia Goon you are partnered with your fellow partner in crime Xsyven who is also a Mafia Goon. Unlike most esteemed members of a mafia however, you Shaqs do not believe in violence, therefor you have no night kill! Instead you must take down your opposition by intellect, basketball skills and voting alone.

By being in a mafia with Xsyven, you are able to communicate with them through a QuickTopic. Both of you are allowed to post in this QuickTopic at all times: during pre-game, day, night, and twilight. The link for the QuickTopic is here:
http://www.quicktopic.com/43/H/DT38dEPBU4Zjg You may not privately communicate in any other way.

Active Skills:
None.

Win Condition:
You're mafia aligned and win when there is no one left to oppose your faction or you outnumber all other groups.

Safeclaim:

ChiboSempai said:

Welcome to ______ Mafia Teran. You are Shaq The Firefighter! You are a Town Firefighter.

Being brought to life you stand to protect your fellow townsfolk from the evil ones out there. You are afraid of nothing, and will not let anyone get in your way of justice. Your purpose is to save others.

Active Skills:
Hose Down: Each night you may PM me the command Hose: Target. By doing so you will hose down the target, dousing them in water! By dousing your target in water they will no longer be primed. You are unable to hose down yourself.

Win Condition:

Safeclaim:

ChiboSempai said:

Welcome to ______ Mafia Steel. You are Shaq The Vanilla Townie! You are a Vanilla Townie.

There is nothing particularly special about you, except that you're Shaquille O' Neal! You're a product of the LoD but have nothing against the others. You can and should use your intellect (and basketball skills) to take down those that pose as a threat. Remember to vote, and to vote wisely.

Active Skills:
None.

Win Condition:

Safeclaim:

ChiboSempai said:

Welcome to ______ Mafia KevinM. You are Shaq The Vanilla Townie! You are a Vanilla Townie.

Active Skills:
None.

Win Condition:

Safeclaim:

ChiboSempai said:

Welcome to ______ Mafia Tom. You are Shaq The Vanilla Townie! You are a Vanilla Townie.

Active Skills:
None.

Win Condition:

Safeclaim:

ChiboSempai said:

Welcome to ______ Mafia Airgemini. You are Shaq The Vanilla Townie! You are a Vanilla Townie.

Active Skills:
None.

Win Condition:

Safeclaim:

[/collapse]

And, everyone's actions:

[collapse=Click Here]Night 1
Teran hoses down -Hilt-
-Hilt- primes Crimson King
Day 2
-Hilt- ignites
Night 2
Teran hoses down KevinM with his *** (his words, not mine)
Night 3
Teran hoses down ChiboSempai
[/collapse]

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Thank god Xsyven was modkilled cause otherwise it would have been hard for me to swing more people onto vyse.

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
You need to show Air & CK as winners too!

1) I had wanted this run as open originally, but Chibo flavourized it and ran it closed. I think it's a nice JR-esque open game.
2) I had wanted Chibo to put an example role PM up but he didn't, so the safe-claim confusion happened. :/

Scum was largely inactive compared to town, so I'm happy town won because they definitely put in the effort. :p

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Mah ******.

We pulled through in the end!

Well done guys.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Thank god Xsyven was modkilled cause otherwise it would have been hard for me to swing more people onto vyse.
Oh yeah and **** I told you to wait for Xsyven's modkill! <333

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
air - i was pretty positive you were town and eventually decided to push it but i didnt do it right and it was also too late so im sorry. im glad you're still playing cus with a few adjustments to your play style like u told me i think you will have more fun. btw NEVER EVER do what u did again when u responded to tom in the middle of the ****ing game when u were dead

teran - i put you at L-1 to see how you would react, how kevin thought that was scummy on the last day i have no idea. i got all town vibes so i unvoted you and pretty much cleared you in my head. you did well not claiming when u were pressured and it worked out

ck - i was like 100% positive you were scum especially when u brought up going back to teran cus i thought he was obv town but i was wrong. sorry that hilt gypped u out of playing what a jerk lol

hilt - ur a freaking jerk for killing ck

kevin - i got scummy vibes from you all game so i pressed against you multiple times :/ good job taking over end game and pushing hilt and vyses lynch. sorry@ town for trying to push two lynches against two townies

tom - u were very protown when u played so i had no problem clearing u in my head so i buddied with u at the end and tried to get u to see my point of view but i was wrong anyway so its k.

vyse - you are really hard to read and when u played u played pretty well. too bad u were inactive

xsyven - u didnt play >_<

chibo - xiivi is right there should have been a sample pm but this was a much better game and the flavor was very enjoyable.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
kevin i just had a really hard time trusting you this game. i just got bad vibes from you. near the end i wanted to trust so you much but i was so afraid that you were scum and i didnt want to lose the game on my inclination to trust you so i overcompensated... i think we owe the hilt lynch to you almost completely, so you basically won this game for us. sorry for being a *****.

airgemini played well this game... dont let people push you around. continue to play the way you play, and next time i wont be inactive to let anyone do that to you.

hilt, i dunno what your strategy was, but it should have been to scum hunt as hard as you could. if it was, then kudos and you got unlucky because you got caught by kevin pretty had.

steel you did pretty well.

chibo you did a good job as an active mod. sorry for being inactive for so long. great flavor.

vyse you had a cool claim but im not yet sure if it was a good claim or not.

ck, dont be so sacrificial and dont be so eager to be the attackdog, and you will look much more town and be that much better of a player. you are a good player though. you energize games - im glad you play with us, you make games better.

teran - ummmmmm i dont even know how to criticize or critique your play. i wish you wouldnt be as inflammatory, but that is who you are, and you are also a pretty good player. keep playing that way, i guess.

xiivi - woulda worked better as an open maybe... no nightkill is a bit of a problem. i still hold that there needs to be a reliable way to get information and progress the game and nightkills are usually that.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
im really surprised neither of the goons role claimed doc, wouldnt that have been a great opening?

the flavor cop didnt make sense since everyone should have been able to tell from their own role pm + a couple of the flips, everyone was a shaq, and their name was just Shaq the ____. the things learned by a flavor cop is supposed to help learn the character and not the role drectly as far as im aware, which made no sense in this game.

this game was practically a normal game and not really themed. you could cut out "Shaq the" from everyones role and all of a sudden it was just a setup with 4 generic VTs, 2 mafias, arson, FF and dog. The names didn't do anything in that sense. There was nice flavor, but it wasn't like say boondock saints mafia where the flavor helped determine the roles, the deaths, everything really. that's why I didn't include a sample PM and instead just did win condition. After I made the thread Xiivi suggested one be added but I didn't see the need to since it was essentially a normal game, I haven't seen any normal games I think with a sample pm. Compared to maple mafia, where a sample pm was like required.

I also didn't want to run it as open because then the reasoning for the deaths would be too obvious and the mechanics would be known too well. It would hurt the arson as people would be aware of him from the get go. This way at the beginning when ppl were just scumhunting and not focusing on the arson so to say, it gave him a decent cover to stay unnoticed while he primed. Also not having it be open gave some interesting twists like the no lynch day 3 to get more info. Mafia would be hurt as well from an open setup as it would have been obvious on the break of day 2 that they had no nightkill. keeping it closed left some potential answers to seek, such as why was there no nightkill, and how are the kills performed in this game?

i can see both sides to the debate, but that's why I went with my decision.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
arsonist claiming doctor might have won him the game.

@chibo: yea lol i did clear myself before the game even started

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
With Tom practically auto-cleared from the start, and Teran a claimed Firefighter, all I could have done was drag things out longer than necessary :p

GG to you all. I'll try to be more active next time, but it's hard to be on at the same time as you guys :p

Hopefully I'll get to play Town next time. I like being Town :)

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Shaq Mafia 2 is going to be epic.

idk why but the technical foul picture always cracks me up.
And Xiivi the only time you majorly helped out was because you were a bum and didn't go to Pound 4 lol

Top Bottom