Shantae, the Half Genie Protector of Scuttle Town! (A Switch To A New WayForward)

Do you think shantae can make it?

• Yes, as a fighter

• Yes, as a assist trophy

• No, not as a assist trophy

• No, not at all

Results are only viewable after voting.
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
NNID
Wade94
Last edited:

Dukefire

Smash Journeyman
Someone found Risky!!!! She is possessing a clone Daisy.

1070776620225519616 is not a valid tweet id
hmm.............Daisy is a tomboy with a status as a princess in Sarasaland Kingdom. Find it ironic since Risky was meant to be feared of the Seven Seas now demoted as a tomboy princess look. I bet someone will make an artwork of it being awesome and/or funny.

Last edited:
3DS FC
2535-3888-1548
NNID
meleebrawler
Someone found Risky!!!! She is possessing a clone Daisy.

1070776620225519616 is not a valid tweet id
I totally called that pose being used. Weird that she's only a rank 2 spirit given her near-equal prominence in the series as Shantae though.
As I said, probably because Risky wants to take over Sequin land, so here she is taking over Sarasaland instead, since both are desert countries.
Sequin Land is warm, but is far from a desert world aside from specific locations. It's more of a tropical island. Look more closely at Half-Genie Hero's levels and you'll notice half of them are near the ocean. Even World Of Light recognizes this in how Shantae is found on one instead of a distinctly sandy location.

We musn't forget how Daisy beat the stuffing out of Bowser from nowhere in Mario Party 3 like Risky did with Bolo... also doesn't she own a cruise ship that could pass as a pirate one? They certainly both have bathing facilities and are suitable for quiet evenings...

Last edited:

Dukefire

Smash Journeyman
I doubt that some smash content for DLC would appear since it just one day away from release, so I can see them holding it until next direct. Then again, I could be wrong. Who knows.......

Edit: Two things I can predict:

1. Reggie did mean something and is saving it towards the end
or
2. We hyped ourselves for something else to appear and its not the one to expect for.

Last edited: