• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shantae, the Half Genie Protector of Scuttle Town! (A Switch To A New WayForward)

Do you think shantae can make it?

• Yes, as a fighter

• Yes, as a assist trophy

• No, not as a assist trophy

• No, not at all

Results are only viewable after voting.

GoldLiger

Smash Lord
NNID
Liger or Liger0X
3DS FC
3067-6321-9519
Switch FC
SW 7220 7680 7239
Someone found Risky!!!! She is possessing a clone Daisy.

There was a problem fetching the tweet

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Last edited:

Dukefire

Smash Master

hmm.............Daisy is a tomboy with a status as a princess in Sarasaland Kingdom. Find it ironic since Risky was meant to be feared of the Seven Seas now demoted as a tomboy princess look. I bet someone will make an artwork of it being awesome and/or funny.

Last edited:

zferolie

Smash Hero

Interesting choice with Daisy, but I can see it that RIsky is trying to take over sequin land, and Daisy is the princess of Sarasaland, so Risky taking over daisy is like taking over Sequin land.

D

Deleted member

As I said, probably because Risky wants to take over Sequin land, so here she is taking over Sarasaland instead, since both are desert countries.
Or maybe this was what she originally was before getting possessed by the pirate master and called herself risky boots!!!!

Lore ikr

meleebrawler

Smash Hero
NNID
meleebrawler
3DS FC
2535-3888-1548

I totally called that pose being used. Weird that she's only a rank 2 spirit given her near-equal prominence in the series as Shantae though.
As I said, probably because Risky wants to take over Sequin land, so here she is taking over Sarasaland instead, since both are desert countries.
Sequin Land is warm, but is far from a desert world aside from specific locations. It's more of a tropical island. Look more closely at Half-Genie Hero's levels and you'll notice half of them are near the ocean. Even World Of Light recognizes this in how Shantae is found on one instead of a distinctly sandy location.

We musn't forget how Daisy beat the stuffing out of Bowser from nowhere in Mario Party 3 like Risky did with Bolo... also doesn't she own a cruise ship that could pass as a pirate one? They certainly both have bathing facilities and are suitable for quiet evenings...

Last edited:

Dukefire

Smash Master
The game awards are coming up. Not to sound excited for, but its the final pitstop before Ultimate.

Dukefire

Smash Master
I doubt that some smash content for DLC would appear since it just one day away from release, so I can see them holding it until next direct. Then again, I could be wrong. Who knows.......

Edit: Two things I can predict:

1. Reggie did mean something and is saving it towards the end
or
2. We hyped ourselves for something else to appear and its not the one to expect for.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I loved how the announcer said: IN FACT WERE HOURS AWAY! In the smash ad

Shadowknight1

Banned via Administration
Man, I can't believe that not only is there finally going to be a Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3, but it's exclusive to Nintendo Switch.

Dukefire

Smash Master
Do you think Nintendo has one more trick left before the end of the year at the Game Awards?

Just a time scam to burning away as Ultimate is getting closer every minute.

Kirbeh

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-7469-4510-7312
I CAN'T! MY HEART! Fitting given that it's P5...AHHHH HYYPPPPEEE.

It's Cloud all over again for me. I was playing FF7 for the first time when he got announced, and I just started P5 3 days ago.

Last edited:

Dukefire

Smash Master
Now we now that the DLC pack will be focusing on characters that we never knew had a chance. Guess the jig is up.

zferolie

Smash Hero
Wow... Joker. I never expected a Persona character. I am quite hype even though 8 havent played that game yet

Shadowknight1

Banned via Administration
Well...can't say whether this helps or hurts Shantae's chances to be in this DLC, nor am I invested in the Persona franchise, but they play neat in BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle, so hopefully Joker is fun. Congrats to anyone who was wanting him!

D

Deleted member

Vergeben,hitagi,xenother,krono,pandy,

They never said about an atlus rep coming

Anyone ready to press X on them?

Top Bottom