• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shadowloo Showdown V - August 29-31! Congrats to all winners! Comments and Shoutouts please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FinXx

Smash Apprentice
Redact: You didn't get a shoutout during the awards, but I feel you deserved one for the TO'ing and organising the international players/donors etc, you did a great job

Dreadtech: I hadn't talked to you much before this tourney, but now I basically love you.

Grim: ****ing get some money so you can come to VIC more often plz

Phrase: Always a pleasure playing friendlies and learning things from you.

Monkee: We need to work on our Falcons

1am%: Nice talks on the train ride home lol

All of the HoC homies, esp Splice, we so proud of you

Also special thanks to all interstaters that made the effort to come to SSV, and grats to Chappos for causing the upset ;)

Last edited:

Callibar

Smash Rookie
Thanks for the awesome weekend at SS everyone! It amazes me how nice of a community we have and I really am glad to be apart of it all. Can't wait for the next tourney :D

Callibar

Smash Rookie
Thanks for the awesome weekend at SS everyone! It amazes me how nice of a community we have and I really am glad to be apart of it all. Can't wait for the next tourney :D

dreadtech

Smash Journeyman
Finally home so I can sort my thoughts out in writing.

Firstly, I cannot believe I was going to be in this place 2 months after I started playing, I thought I was going to get a few rounds in and then my C-tier 9th placing skills would eventually be too hard to carry. After that loss in winners I told myself to not let Armada down, then when we went to grand finals I couldn't let VIC down.

The most important shoutout is to Chappos and sundowns, you guys are really great and thank you so much for the greatest games I have ever played, and thank you so much for telling me how well I did, it really means a lot when I probably have the whole of Perth hating me.

Second shoutout is to the guys who prepared me after my loss at winners. Billy for teaching me to believe and play safer, Joey for telling me to tunnel vision and stall for time, Atilla for telling me to better my recoveries, DD, Matty G and hobs for scrimming with me.

Third Shoutout is to All of the Perth guys, you guys are amazing at PM, especially corpse, I have a long way to go

Fourth Shoutout to all of VIC and anyone else who had my back, I put everything I had into those sets, and I didn't want to come out empty handed for Armada or for VIC.

Fifth Shoutout to the TO's, we were behind but we even managed to beat street fighter.

Special thanks in no particular order for talking to me/encouraging me/congratulating me outside of the whole of vic (I'd just be copy pasting name lists): Mytus, Gords, That one Sydney player that went on twitch chat to support me (sorry forgot your alias but we talked twice and I really enjoyed the conversation), Shaya, Zero, zorsy, Billywog, All the netplay guys (sorry I didn't plug us in my interview I couldn't think straight), sorry if I forgot anyone I'll remember faces when I see alias's on the brackets.

Love the Smash Community!

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
Wow.

Is this what you wanted from Shadowloo?

What an amazing tournament. That's easily the most hype I've seen in this country. Shoutouts to everyone that made it happen.

Phil/SD/Dekar - Nice work boys. Despite all that went wrong, we managed to pull it off. I made a deliberate effort to take a step back - I can't do this forever - and was pleased to see that the scene is in good hands. Thank you guys for making this event the success that it was.

Perth - I can't thank you guys enough for your attendance. Most of the hype came from you guys. You trash talked, and back it up. Even as someone who struggles to appreciate PM, the hype was real for everyone in the venue. I hope to see you guys back to defend your pride in the near future.

NZ - Had fun talking and playing with you guys; you just gotta practice up! Keep us in the loop for that NZ major, although October might be a little soon for most people. Give us some notice, then we can plan ahead, and go out for drinks this time.

Armada - One of my favorite people in the smash community. When speaking to top players in the past, I've often felt a little offside, or at least, felt that the communication was forced. But you're genuinely a really nice guy, and truly grateful for every opportunity, and are happy to spend time paying it forward. You're a joy to have a tournament, and I hope to have you back here in the near future. Otherwise. I am pretty keen on forming an Australian contingent for BEAST, so we'll keep in touch.

Lucky - So happy, all the time. Even when things aren't going your way, you smile, and continue to play your game. And then you share that enthusiasm with everyone else in the room. Thank you for bringing that part of yourself to Melbourne; I only regret we couldn't hang out more. Cheers mate.

Tin - Well done, you deserved the win. You've worked so hard, and you reap the rewards of your practice. I've been a little down on brawl since the melee takeover, and it's reflected in my play; I wasn't clean at all, and couldn't win. While I'm not sure if we'll meet in a brawl tournament again, I hope that you continue this push into smash 4.

PCG - I'd tell you to get on my level, but I plan on improving. Getting revenge is only going to get more difficult. Better step it up.

There are plenty of others, but I'm going to forget people, so I just highlighted a few. To everyone else, hope you enjoyed the event as much as I did. Weekends like this don't come around often; don't forget what we had, and push for greater events in the future.

Another thing I wanted to apologize for what the PM doubles mess on Saturday. For those that aren't aware, we had completed, seeded, and started a bracket, only to have the computer crash, meaning that we had to start from scratch. This caused confusion and stress for all involved, and while I understand it's hard on the players, I ask for a bit more understanding next time. I was coping a fair bit of lip from a number of disgruntled players, and responded in kind. That is the most stressful experience I've ever had TOing, and I found myself being rather rude to certain players. I apologize for that. We'll endeavor to be better prepared in the future.

And finally, Brawl. I'm going to miss it. It's the game that brought me into the community, and helped me meet all these amazing people. Regardless of anyone's opinions of the game, the effect that it has had on all the people who played smash over the last 6 years cannot be understated. I don't know how many hours I've spent playing and studying the game, but I feel like it has made me a better person. The ability to think and stay calm under pressure, and to rationalize your way through a bad situation have made a huge impact on my life outside of smash. I still love this game, and what it has done for me, and it's really sad to see it go. I'm not sure if I will be interested in playing smash 4, or if my motivation of melee will stay, but I will always love brawl. It's really special to me.

So that most of what I wanted to say. Thanks again to everyone involved for making SSV the greatest smash tournament in Australian history.

Skeletom

Smash Journeyman
Big ups to the to's for all the time put in to making this the best tournament I've ever attended.

Shoutouts to the NZ crew for being a bunch of chill dudes. You guys are always welcome at mine.

Thanks to lucky for carrying me in teams and for being an all-round nice dude.

Thanks to everyone for a great weekend.

Looking forward to watching all the VODs over the next week.

Last edited:

Hardpelicn

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0447-5409-6382
Awesome weekend, Just had the most amazing sleep of my life.
Vods and Shoutouts coming soon..

Bus2Gud!

e: ALSO could we get a full list of all the sidebets for the Chappos v Redact Match? :D

Last edited:

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
this tournament was the stuff i'd dream about 10 years ago. ssv was some next level ****

_X_

Smash Lord
THANK YOU T.Os! This starts and ends with the guys who put these things togetherThis was an excellent example of what we can do in Australia and NZ. All the homies did Vic proud, WA definitely represented in PM and the NZ guys made an awesome showing and NSW always putting in work. Lucky and Armada were inspiring to say the leastAli getting it done for SSV.

Last edited:

Cup

Smash Rookie
Big thank you to everyone who made this event run and especially to Redact for organizing both Armada and Lucky to get down here. Both players of exceptional caliber and both were very welcoming and generous with their time for everyone there. This was my first major tournament and it was such an amazing experience to be apart of, was literally counting down the days until the event about 2 weeks prior. The Australian smash community held their own and put on an amazing show for our guests, hopefully one they will talk about and share with people on their travels and put Australia on the map for more big names to come and see.

Hobs_

Smash Journeyman
Awesome job by the TO's on the weekend, everything was well organised (minus the PM doubles bracket reset). I got my pools done in record time, compared to the 5 hours it took for me to get 3 Divekick matches played on the single setup they had for 40+ entrants. Seriously guys, couldn't have done it without your tireless dedication. I really should be throwing my name in to assist more and give back to the community.

This was my first major that I've been to where I knew people/matchups so I was pretty invested in the matches happening. Was pretty bummed out that I had to leave early on Sunday, I ended up being late anyway due to staying for the PM doubles finals, no regrets! That and the Friday night MM match was easily the most fun I have ever had watching Smash.

Sadistic - thanks for teaming with me in doubles again. We should practice sometime and get real good.
Dread - congrats on the finals - hope you don't think you're too good to play me in netplay.
Nido - Thanks for showing me how much of a scrub my PM Mario really is.
Basty - no worries about the MM stuff, just not a good idea to challenge people if you don't intend to follow through. Hope you had a good time, get some practice in and come back for more!
Dom - http://i.imgur.com/HMjYu.gif

Plus anyone else I've forgotten.

And thanks to all the people that beat me in pools again - motivation to get better and win more at the next event.

Izzago

Shoutouts! Yeah!

Firstly to Atticus for putting up with me all weekend. I'm sure you were sick of me hanging around you by the end, but I always appreciate your advice and friendly attitude. I had a lot of fun watching your Melee pool as well, and was glad to see you make it through without a scratch. I'll be sure to work on all of the stuff you explained to me, and who knows, maybe some day I'll be good enough to team with you!

The TO's were amazing. It felt like the smoothest tournament I've been to. I didn't have to run around to figure out what I was meant to do, where I was meant to be, who I was meant to play or what set ups were designated for which pools. You guys were all easy to approach and incredibly helpful even though you had a massive tournament to run. Good stuff!
A bit more specifically, a shoutout to S.D for running my pool. I got all my matches done with short breaks in between which felt great. Usually I tend to come in and just play all my pool matches non stop, which I don't like so much. So, thanks for making it the ideal pool set up for me!

Joey brought the hype, like he does every tournament. Great stuff in the crew battle, huh? That was some crazy hype, and I hope you keep coming to tournaments even though you feel like you are on the way out. Sucks I didn't get any friendlies with you this time, but I look forward to getting to play you again.

Thanks to Caotic for playing some matches with me when I was sitting alone at a set up. Was great chatting to you and a pleasure to meet you. Your happy demeanour is contagious, and its hard not to have a smile on your face when having a conversations with you.

Have to give a massive shoutout to Armada. I always wondered how approachable you are and I found out at SS. Not only were you willing to sit with me and answer all of my questions, but at one point you even approached me for a conversation. That blew me away. You absolutely deserve all of your success, and I would love to see you come to many more of our tournaments.

Splice, I think that was the second time I played you in tournament. It's always fun to play against you, your combos are ridiculous. Maybe sometime soon I'll put up more of a fight, but until then, I look forward to our next meeting!

I've now played against every one of my favourite five Aussie Smashers. Hell yeah!

Thanks everyone. SS was a blast. On to the next?

Richard7

Smash Ace
Wanted to post this as it happened (couldn't get any damn reception) but well played and well deserved to Dekar for beating Corpse.

A big thank you to everyone who brought consoles and TVs cus nothing would happen without you. A thank you to all tournament organisers who sacrifice their time for us.

Awesome that Armada came, really cool guy. Well done to Chappos, you're going places. Didn't get much attention, but good stuff from Redact against Corpse in PM.

Not sure what else to say other than thank you for an epic experience! Possibly my last national but we'll see where Smash 4 takes me.

PS: Me and some of the Perth guys are pretty bored till 8 tonight, anyone wanna chill? @ Attila_ Attila_ @Dekar289

Last edited:

TakFR

Smash Lord
NNID
TakAE86
^ Armada's fist pump makes that even better

This was definitely one of the most hype and most enjoyable tournaments in a long, long time for me (Only one I can remember that was as enjoyable was Don't Come which was agggggggges ago). Even though it was one of the best tournaments i'm really disappointed in how I played, but it's always frustrating when you lose from mistakes rather then being outplayed.

I'll definitely end up missing some people since there were so many awesome smashers I want to shoutout to but I also don't want to be here forever so sorry if I miss you :)

Redact: I don't think anyone has ever put this much effort and so much of their own time into organising not only a lot of the tournament but everything around the tournament to make everything even better (Donation Drives, rewards, meets etc). You're an amazingly mature and professional person especially when it came to losses and dealing with problems involving the tournament
progress. You definitely deserve a long rest from TO'ing after this :)

Dekar: Great TO work, I could see how much stress it was causing you just from looking and on top of that you really turned it on this tourney as a player too, I can't believe how well you played against every major player in both Melee and P:M, it's nice to know international players fall for your **** too :D

Splice: You're pretty good man, amazing work in singles and doubles. Your near 4-stock comeback was the most amazing thing I saw this tournament (from Australians anyway), you really deserves most improved veteran in Melee I can't think of anyone that has improved as much as you have.

Bu$: Thanks heaps for letting me stay at the HoC of Chills, I honestly believe you can only get better from here on now that you've experienced an extreme amount of pressure and succeeded with it :)

Codie: Always chilling out with you, you really deserved most improved newcomer in Melee imo especially since you go even with Tristan in dittos after such little time in comparison

PCG: Your chants are amazing, you and Joey make the best chants for the Aus scene. Bl on pools placement, you'll definitely get in next time.

Smoking Puppy: You're my favorite person to play against, you're the best person to warm up with since you pretty much beat tech into me lol. I hope we can play and hang out again soon :D

Unreon: It's been such a long time since we've talked and hung out it's always great talking to you, hopefully i'll see you again soon :3

Cao: Kinda sucked I didn't get much time to talk to you, congrats on your placement in singles and doubles, hope to see you again soon wubs <3

S.D: You had great plays by you in pretty much every match you played, I hope you don't feel bad about how you did because you really, really shouldn't

Zero: It was great to finally meet you man, hopefully i'll get to play you in something next time

Chappos: Congrats on your placements in P:M and for taking everyone's money lol. I was going to come congratulate you in person but I couldn't find you after P:M finals :/

Joey: Great work on leading the commentary and the cheer squad, you made everything so much more hype

Attila: Congrats on your placements in Melee and Brawl, still love your reaction to the salt shaker lol

Grim: Nice to see you again, it was fun hanging out and talking at Bus' place. Next time I won't give you an easier run in the bracket from messing up :p

X: Great to see you Bruh, we need to chill out more. Didn't get to talk to you much since the tournament was so hectic, hope to catch up soon :D

Sady

Smash Rookie
Just like to thank the TOs for such a well run event.
This was my first major tournament and it could not have been any better, everything ran pretty smooth so hype was set to max (just finished re-watching PM doubles, so sick!)

Thanks to all who i played friendlies with and gave me tips, learned a lot this weekend and I'll see if i can show improvement at upcoming events.

Showouts to Hobs for teaming with me this weekend. as long as I'm not working ill be up for practice anytime.
Hopefully ill have PM this week, can actually put some practice in and get into netplay!

Grim Tuesday

Smash Legend
I love this game so ****ing much
and australia has the best community for it, pretty sure we demonstrated that this weekend

it was really satisfying to see brawl get a proper send off; melee will always be my passion, but brawl has a special place in my heart. I want to thank everyone who I have ever played in or talked to about brawl, you're all awesome

special shoutouts to anyone who travelled for this event; especially the NZ crew. DZ has to be one of my favourite players of all time and you guys are all chill as ****

victorians keeping it real as always, thank you all for supporting your scene and making events like this possible

dekar you continue to blow my mind with your gameplay - never change

a big thank you to tak and skeletom for sacrificing their spots in the bracket to ensure that I placed higher than syke

and an even bigger thank you to armada and splice for showing me just how much I still need to learn

and, finally, an apology to anyone who was forced to play against my ice climbers, a match-up that I can't possibly expect you to have experience in

Last edited:

NeoTurtle

Smash Rookie
holy **** where do I start
dreadtech: just holy **** I still can't get the whole losers run out of my head, that was magical
PCG: Our pools match came a lot closer than I would've expected after that last HoC sesh, you still beat me ofc but I'm coming for you m8
Hobs: You taught me to be afraid of italian fists, but I'll get that $10 back soon
Dean: Our pool match got pretty nuts, and it was a hype rematch after the couchwarriors you beat me at! I guess I have to watch out for you coming back with a vengeance
Amazing tournament, thanks Dekar, thanks Redact, thanks everyone who TO'd in any capacity, **** was mad hype

edit: it was also great meeting and seeing more of the netplay crew
also cao said my wii was cool uguu

Last edited:

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Wow, gee, sounds like you guys had an amazing time. I wasn't even there, but if people are gonna chuck up posts like this about Brawl's send-off, maybe I should jump in and say stuff too. I mean, seeing as it is quite possibly my favourite game of all time for what's it's done for me.

You guys make me sniffle.

Err, and also congratulations to all the melee peeps too! Y'know, you guys are living the life right now. Umm.... yeah, good stuff. :D

Last edited:

Radiance

Smash Journeyman
Hi all,

Thanks to TOs for setting up and providing the matches/setup. Would have liked to meet/chat/ with you all a bit more will need to spend more time in Melbourne next time just so many people its like a blur. Peace.

S.D

Smash Master
Without a doubt the best Australian smash tournament ever. Stoked to have been a part of it.

First and foremost a huge thankyou to everyone involved in the organisation of this. Dekar and Redact went above and beyond and I can’t praise them enough for everything they put into this. Even more impressive is that Dave managed to keep his play up to speed with EVERYTHING else he was doing, seeding brackets at 1am, running around taking care of every little thing, just amazing. Equally anyone who ran a pool, helped with commentary, logistics, streams, technology, you’re all amazing.

Can’t give enough credit to Max for all his work with the stream and everything he put in for the weekend, heroic. Also to Playsia, the unsung hero of this event running around picking up equipment left right and centre to make everything run, without him there was no projector, so awesome effort Phil. These people that make things happen are the reason these sick events can take place, and I’m so proud to see so many people stepping up, taking charge and so many people offering to help, I think it’s a great reflection on the maturity of our scene.

So many regions represented, so many new friends and new rivalries, hopefully a sign of things to come.

SHoutouts, too many to mention but I’ll name a few.

DEKAR – Toing efforts aside, your play was the best I’ve ever seen it. I think we have the definition of a healthy rivalry, and I was proud of you for pushing both Lucky and Armada, those sets were closer than most people would think. As the people’s champ, a part of me was glad you beat me so everyone could see you take on Lucky. Great job in running things, definitely the hero Vic needs.

RED – Same to you bro. Incredible effort all weekend and everything in between. All the donation drives, making sure people got wht they paid for, hosting me infinite times, a true homie.

ATTILA – Same to you. I know you took a bit of a backseat but you were still amazing all weekend. Without you we’d be nothing. I hope you still find joy in this community event if brawl fades away, because we all find joy in having you around.

JOEY – People probably don’t realize the amount of work and planning you put into this event, but it was substantial. Unsung hero of the tournament for sure, and your contributions certainly did not go unnoticed. THankyou for all your hard work, it made the weekend so much better than it otherwise would have been. Also don’t be afraid to bowl yourself, skipper.

CAOTIC – Australian smash is not the same when you’re not around. Having you here made this event all the more memorable for me. Also that comeback vs tom/lucky was legitimately amazing. Thanks for teaming up with me and for a great set in singles, you straight up tore through that losers bracket, definitely still got it.

Splice – huge effort from you, 5th place at the biggest ever Australian tournament and taking names along the way. Your drive to improve is an inspiration and will continue to see you take your game to new level. Bad luck in doubles, deer in the headlights moment you guys deseverd to win that one.

Tak – you’re a subtle improver. Always great to see you and your play continues to impress.

NEW ZEALAND – Sickest bunch of blokes, can’t express how glad I was you guys came out. Meeting you all was a total blast, and I plan to make the return trip for sure. Your presence took this thing to a whole new level, I hope you all enjoyed it and got something out of the smash experience, but I feel like some great friendships and rivalries were formed that can be expanded in the future. SIk beards too boiz.

Tom – Sick actually grabbing a drink with you for once. HANG AROUND MORE, we love you. Another huge improve, you’ll break through soon I am sure of it.

Lucky/Armada – Don’t even think you guys use SWF, but hanging with you guys was such a blast! Changed the dynamic of the tournament greatly but for the better.

Dread – A beast in your own right, so happy to see you grow in confidence and make yourself the centre of attention, outshining even armada is no small feat. Also your selflessness and willingness to help with anything and everything is so great to see.

Smopup – You’re actually amazing, too bad you’re stupid. Get smart and beat every1 kthx.

Mytus – Love your attitude, grinning from ear to ear all weekend, such a homie. Great effort making bracket, fully deserving of the most improve ttitle.

Perth – Exposed the east coast yet again, you never fail to bring hype and back up your talk. Great to see you guys out in force and in full form.

Chappos – From the money match to doubles and everything in between you exceeded everyone’s expectations. Phenomenal effort and great composure under pressure, your win against me was as clutch as they come, and although I was salty, I think you deserved to advance and show your mettle against the big guns. Well done.

Corpse – wtf toon link I don’t even, great performance by you, solid player and always great to see you at these events.

Kenny – Nice job making bracks, shame u pulled the pin early the hype was real.

Bus – Best inclusion for crews, you were actually unbelievable. Took it straight to New Zealand’s better players and showed marked improvement. You were a big contender for more improved melee player, your movement is sick just need to hit people more! Thanks for letting me crash, Sunday night was mad real.

Toshi – Holy **** dude you had me. I had no right to win that set, so mad props to you. Haven’t been around much lately but you still got it.

Shaya – Nostalgia overload whenever we cross paths. Great seeing u and hanging/commentating etc, you’re a legend.

Unreon – Same as above. Such a homie, and we never lose when we team up. Cept if we play melee LOL.

Syke – Seeing how much fun you had teaming with Armada made me happy inside. SO glad you could make it. Need more chills next time.

Tris/azz - would have been gud to play u guys in melee, but had to settle for PM, so good to see old grizzled veterans come out of the woodwork.

Sieg - Another amazing surprise, so good to see you. Get back into SMASH!

Zero - Another familiar face that I've missed. Great to see you again, and your smash game has evolved considerably over the years. AMazing work.

EVERYONE else who I didn’t mention I actually love each and every one of you. The smash community is like family to me, whether I’ve known you for 5 years or 5 minutes. Thank you all for being part of this amazing community, we have something special here.

Last edited:

ciaza

Smash Prodigy
Premium
didn't really participate in much stuff, but road tripping down from canberra with some good mates to experience the atmosphere is fantastic. it's always one of the most looked forward to events

so as such thanks heaps to dekar, redact and anyone who helped put the show together, it's always appreciated

nice to see ya if only for a moment @ Skeletom Skeletom , @asianaussie

Agonvaga

Smash Apprentice
'tilla that does sound like hell after a tourney like this one (based on the descriptions given to me by Armada and other people plus this topic).

Grim outplaced Syke in Melee singles.....I eat my words.....(it's all his fault >_>), but nah the doubles was amazing.

SD/Sam is still probably the nicest person in the entire smash scene, don't even know him that well but I love his personality.
Dekar for Lufia pride also sounds like you did an amazing job with this, GGs bro. (this is coming from the god of Sinistrals ofc) <3
Cao and SD commentating was great.

As I said, almost motivated to get back into the scene apart from paying random people to use my dumb tag, but yer, too busy, I will try as much as possible for the major next year (I'm not the slightest bit hyped for Smash 4 though). Eh.

Jamwa

Smash Champion
Can we actually start having P:M doubles tournaments now?
a few shoutouts
billy - my main man
b0ss - d00d
dreadtech - spin 2 win
jei - thanks for tha teems
jooey - : (
hobo - bowser op
RIP brawl - it taught me how to detect fraudulence :, (
atilla - :086:

toki

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3582-9503-2397
gg all. it was fun.
Was super nice seeing you all again, its been a while <3

Is what I would say if I actually went.
head tilt up laugh.jpg

k <3 <3 <3 <3

woodsta

Smash Apprentice
I'm at a loss for words, I'll just say this was the best week of my life.

Love to all smashers

Whisper-only crew battle at 3am in the hotel room was TOO GOOD

SHHH

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
I'm pretty tired still, 30 odd hours up into 7 hours sleep to get up at 10pm into not knowing what century I'm in so I'll get to other things later but

3AM hotel shhhrew battle was awesome.

@Mytus @ S.D S.D @Gords @ Grim Tuesday Grim Tuesday @Splice @smopup @Bu$ @unreon @ woodsta woodsta @ Blue2ez Blue2ez Julian and the other QLDer (I'm uber terrible with names, sorry)

Last edited:

Basty

Smash Ace
I really want to face more Yoshi players
I mean my best set of the tournament was against Jei
With a little more improvement from me R.I.P Yoshi players

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom