• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shadowbane Graphics Shop

E123Omega

Smash Lord
Background:http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l165/Onishadow14/My Sigs/kindafirebackground.png

Picture:http://www.bebo.com/PhotoAlbumBig.jsp?PhotoAlbumId=1963082059&PhotoId=1963179983(can I have the picture on the far left)

Text: Ill be waiting....(Im sure you'll find a style to suit the sig and can I have it in the top right corner)

Size:420x120

Colour: Black and Red

Animation: Rain(Can you make the rain look like blood?That would be cool!If not don't worry)

Thank you so much dude.You work is much apprecated.

the second link doesnt work

saberhof

Smash Master
YES!!! *laughs evily*

yeah, we ARE good. e123omega is, like, the god of background-making, he's learning sigs right now, and then you got me and l-vis, who are really good at sig-making.

so yeah, we are definitely good.
You guys have a long way to go...dont worry you will get there, right now your like very novice.

Shotogon

Smash Cadet
Hey Omega. Thanks for the sig. Its beautiful. Your artwork is great. (I havn't been on it quite a while, I got an Ipod). Quick question. What do you use, and how can I get it.

SatanX

Smash Apprentice
E123Omega can you make me a backround? i want a girlie looking one with the colors: pink, white, and green.

thanx in advance

Shotogon

Smash Cadet
Lol. Yet after you download it you need a serial code. Ive already had photoshop CS for quite a while and working, It just wont work anymore. I would of made my own sig, but it never worked. Im good, but just dont have a program.

E123Omega

Smash Lord
Hey Omega. Thanks for the sig. Its beautiful. Your artwork is great. (I havn't been on it quite a while, I got an Ipod). Quick question. What do you use, and how can I get it.
Thanks!
I use Gimp.
You can get it at www.gimp.org

no i wont admit that.
darn u!

E123Omega can you make me a backround? i want a girlie looking one with the colors: pink, white, and green.

thanx in advance

girlie?
im more suited to making cool backgrounds and not girlie backgrounds but ill see what i can do

L-vis

Smash Apprentice
Hey, Omega, Marth, Jiggs and whom ever might care, I have decided to quit this shop (srry?). I won't be coming back anytime soon, I just seem to not have as much time as before. I plan on improving and making a comeback, though.

Shadic: Do not worry man I'll make sure to get you your sig, as soon as I finish it.

SatanX

Smash Apprentice
Hey, Omega, Marth, Jiggs and whom ever might care, I have decided to quit this shop (srry?). I won't be coming back anytime soon, I just seem to not have as much time as before. I plan on improving and making a comeback, though.

Shadic: Do not worry man I'll make sure to get you your sig, as soon as I finish it.
dam, well see you around L-vis

shadic101

Smash Apprentice

kk just replay to me when ur done, man that sucks i loved ur work so much. were going to miss you

L-vis

Smash Apprentice
Thanks, guys.

Don't worry Omega, if you end up by yourself just PM me and I'll be glad to help yah out for a bit ;-).

I'll probably be around the Official Critique, like the old days. Keep an eye out.

Edit*: Shadic and Satanx have the same avatar, it confused me for a sec, lol.

Shotogon

Smash Cadet
what's that supposed to mean? if it's free i would assume you should just be able to download it, and then be off and running.
Well, If it works like after its been setup with the serial code then you shouldn't have a problem. Yet if you download it like it came right out of the box, you'll ne a serial code to make it work. You can go to a hack site, but beware of many viruses. It you need help, just give me a PM. Ill be glad to help.

Edit: Woa. You did that with gimp? I gotta get that from my friend. After I get it could you maybe give me some lessons?

Dr_Twist

Smash Lord
DR_TWIST:hey omega very nice stuff
OMEGA:ok,what do you want
DR_TWIST:just a really cool wallpaper
OMEGA:what kind do you want?
DR_TWIST:just this oneVVV

size:1600X1200

{i was hoping if you could make it king boo and 3-4 boos}

b.g.--VV
http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l165/Onishadow14/My Sigs/icebackground2.png

http://pressthebuttons.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/boo.jpg

lighten him up-VV
http://is0.okcupid.com/users/758/798/7597989357499459725/mt1127530773.jpg

http://www.mario-kart.net/mkds/images/items/boo.jpg

text: Boo!!

hope they work

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Zaromo

Smash Journeyman
thanx for the comment man

more sigs by the way

OMG!!!! Can I use one of these as long as I give credit and spread the word? Please I'm a Sonic fan and these ROCK!!!

I'll have a request later;)

Edit: or maybe now :p

Ok the 2nd sig (Sonic in dark contrast) in the quote but with text on it

Main text: Zaromo
Sub-text: The best Sonic in Tampa!

Marthmaster92

Smash Champion
Stuck between a parallel dimension of code and you
Well, If it works like after its been setup with the serial code then you shouldn't have a problem. Yet if you download it like it came right out of the box, you'll ne a serial code to make it work. You can go to a hack site, but beware of many viruses. It you need help, just give me a PM. Ill be glad to help.

Edit: Woa. You did that with gimp? I gotta get that from my friend. After I get it could you maybe give me some lessons?
yeah, unless i buy it off the store shelf, i don't think my dad's gonna download it. 'cause limewire.com it illegal for that stuff, 'cause he researched it, and the guy provides hacked serial codes so it looks like you bought it. which you didn't. therefore. illegal.

E123Omega

Smash Lord

yup
sure
ill be willing to give u some lessons

DR_TWIST:hey omega very nice stuff
OMEGA:ok,what do you want
DR_TWIST:just a really cool wallpaper
OMEGA:what kind do you want?
DR_TWIST:just this oneVVV

size:1600X1200

{i was hoping if you could make it king boo and 3-4 boos}

b.g.--VV
http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l165/Onishadow14/My Sigs/icebackground2.png

http://pressthebuttons.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/boo.jpg

lighten him up-VV
http://is0.okcupid.com/users/758/798/7597989357499459725/mt1127530773.jpg

http://www.mario-kart.net/mkds/images/items/boo.jpg

text: Boo!!

hope they work

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

ha ha ha very funny look bud i have a lot of sigs to work on so you might have to wait a while.

OMG!!!! Can I use one of these as long as I give credit and spread the word? Please I'm a Sonic fan and these ROCK!!!

I'll have a request later;)

Edit: or maybe now :p

Ok the 2nd sig (Sonic in dark contrast) in the quote but with text on it

Main text: Zaromo
Sub-text: The best Sonic in Tampa!

uhhh sure
those were one of my first few sigs i made
thanx! u do that
ill see what i can do
i just gotta look for that pic
im going to make a different background ok?
but ill see if i can find that same background

Zaromo

Smash Journeyman
Thanks alot man! ^_^ Remember its the 2nd sig style I'm aiming for. Dark contrast Sonic, not a siloutee (cant spell), with text.

Feel free to pimp it out! I was only expecting a text add-on but if you want to add effort then go ahead, makes it worth the wait! ^_^ I'll spread the word for ya.

Zaromo

Smash Journeyman
I have Gimp but I don't know how to use it! I can't even figure out to do anything! Except load up pics on my comp! I suck...:urg:

Yes Gimp is free ^_^

Zaromo

Smash Journeyman
I got Gimp installed! I just dont know how to use it...

ZOMG AWESOME SIG! +rep if possible :p
Also you were really fast! A few hours is a record in my book...I was expecting tomorrow or later. Thanks a lot!!! ^_^

Edit: I noticed something...I guess sigs are disabled in quick replies? Oh well...I guess I have to drop convenience to show sig...I might notify a moderator about it...

E123Omega

Smash Lord
I got Gimp installed! I just dont know how to use it...

ZOMG AWESOME SIG! +rep if possible :p
Also you were really fast! A few hours is a record in my book...I was expecting tomorrow or later. Thanks a lot!!! ^_^

Edit: I noticed something...I guess sigs are disabled in quick replies? Oh well...I guess I have to drop convenience to show sig...I might notify a moderator about it...
i was talking to marthmaster
i was bored so i got it over with
the signature box is just checked off all u got to do is check it before u submit ur post

Top Bottom