• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shadowbane Graphics Shop

L-vis

Smash Apprentice
Yo, MM92 its cool take all the time you feel you need... all I can say is that everything always turns for the better (with time and hope).

Fox&YLink ~ For some reason planetrenders does not co-operate with me, so you can do what ODIN suggested.

Hissastu ~ i got you, that is unless Omega started it? Why doesn't Jiggs take it, i don't think he's had much action on the field.

L-vis

Smash Apprentice
Just take a deep breathe and count backwards from 10... everything will be alright, i promise. *insert cheesy smile here*

Hissatsu:

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Gentlemen...

I've been searching for a Captain Falcon pic. One with him performing the infamous knee.

Would any of you happen to have one? I've searched Google at least 23 times now. I'd love to commision a Falcon sig from you guys, but it's hard without the right picture.

Besides, I feel like I'm taking up space at the moment. :-P If I can get photoshop, maybe I'll take some tutorials and show you guys what I can't do. :-P

L-vis

Smash Apprentice
Whats funny is that I have been searching for a Cap'n Falcon pic also, most of them suck >.<. And okay, i guess I'll take that request Omega.

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Yes they do. I'll try the one place that none venture...

Yahoo.com...

Okay... The ONLY one I've found...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v314/Mancoon/Char_CaptainFalconLG.jpg

It's a shame DK is in the way.

Could someone (other than Marth) render this for me? I'm looking to get this recolored to the blood hawk color too. But I won't ask that much of you guys. If you can do it, by all means! Go right ahead!

L-vis

Smash Apprentice
Shadic101:
I don't have my blood anymore... srry.

Do away with the rain Omega.

Lol, who would have known Yahoo hid such treasures?

L-vis

Smash Apprentice
Omega, if there is anyone else thats been pissing you off about requests just let me know and I will take care of them, lol. Teamwork FTW!

*Where's Jiggy? That bum has not called in for a sick day, doesn't he know that leaving the cage isn't a right, its a privilege!....

jigglyppuff8

Smash Lord
*Where's Jiggy? That bum has not called in for a sick day, doesn't he know that leaving the cage isn't a right, its a privilege!....
I'm right here. Actually I am sick right now, but when has a cold stopped anyone from using a keyboard and mouse?

Gentlemen...

I've been searching for a Captain Falcon pic. One with him performing the infamous knee.

I'll go check to see if I have any sig requests now. I've also discovered why so many links are broken. The links are sometimes shorted with the ... in the link so it doesn't take up most of the post. And when people repost their links, they copy and paste their links with the 3 dots. An example. http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b37/NGCXX/FalconKnee2.jpgoriginal link
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b3...alconKnee2.jpgcopy and pasted from above
note they are exactly the same in the post but when you click on them, one will lead you to a page that is not the pic.

Omnigamer

All the things
BRoomer
Request: Background
Major Colors: Dark Purple or Dark Blue
Minor Colors: Yellow/Gold highlights, very minor presence
Size: 125x550 px, if possible
Artistic Themes: none in particular, have fun with it :)

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
I'm right here. Actually I am sick right now, but when has a cold stopped anyone from using a keyboard and mouse?

I'll go check to see if I have any sig requests now. I've also discovered why so many links are broken. The links are sometimes shorted with the ... in the link so it doesn't take up most of the post. And when people repost their links, they copy and paste their links with the 3 dots. An example. http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b37/NGCXX/FalconKnee2.jpgoriginal link
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b3...alconKnee2.jpgcopy and pasted from above
note they are exactly the same in the post but when you click on them, one will lead you to a page that is not the pic.
My god! You are... a pic finding god!!

I mean.... It's the Knee... and in the color I need!!!

... How much of a pain would it be to get it... Larger??? For a sig??

But thanks for finding it! ^_^

shadic101

Smash Apprentice
hi me agian i don't mean to be rude but i told my friends about ur guys work and they were amazed at how good it looked, and they were wondering if u guys could do one for them.

for the first pic is:
http://nintenblog.free.fr/images/2006/ds/artwork_super_princess_peach_20060529.jpg
for the backround just try and make it look cute: (use alot of Pink) and for text write Juliain the top Left corner

and for my 2nd friend the pic is:
http://www.mundorare.com/juegos/starfox/imagenes/foxdefensa.jpg
for the backround have it like sort of a street/Getto look and for text write: C Dog in the bottem Right

plz and thank youuuuuuu =D

E123Omega

Smash Lord
hi me agian i don't mean to be rude but i told my friends about ur guys work and they were amazed at how good it looked, and they were wondering if u guys could do one for them.

for the first pic is:
http://nintenblog.free.fr/images/2006/ds/artwork_super_princess_peach_20060529.jpg
for the backround just try and make it look cute: (use alot of Pink) and for text write Juliain the top Left corner

and for my 2nd friend the pic is:
http://www.mundorare.com/juegos/starfox/imagenes/foxdefensa.jpg
for the backround have it like sort of a street look and for text write: C Dog in the bottem Right

plz and thank youuuuuuu =D

pick a creator!!!!!!

shadic101

Smash Apprentice
oh sry who ever is less busy or have nothing to do if not can i have L-vis
do it i love his style
plz and thankkkkkkk u =D

Marthmaster92

Smash Champion
Stuck between a parallel dimension of code and you
hey guys!

well, went to the funeral home yesterday, and i'm going today, and then i'll be at the burial tomorrow morning.

anyway, O D I N, i rendered that captain falcon pic, and it's not your fault, but the pic is so low-quality that i couldn't half tell where his body started and ended, (well it wasn't that bad, it's just that the quality is so bad it's hard to render it) and it came out pretty nasty. so if you find another pic you want rendered, just post it up here and i'll get to it when i can.

oh and here ya go shadic101:

i'll do the other one, just describe more than just "ghetto". like, what type of background? basic, complicated? 'cause street-like i can do. i just need to know if you want a basic or complicated background like in my sig.

EDIT: I tried it out, and i don't know if it's "ghetto-ish", but here it is. lemme know if you want it changed.

jigglyppuff8

Smash Lord
My god! You are... a pic finding god!!

I mean.... It's the Knee... and in the color I need!!!

... How much of a pain would it be to get it... Larger??? For a sig??

But thanks for finding it! ^_^
It would be a huge pain considering that was the largest pic I found and that I do not have a capture card or super smash brothers melee. Sorry!
:( :crying: :cry:

shadic101

Smash Apprentice
umm do street like somthing like this: but like differnt colours or somthing i'http://www.graffiti.org/deter/bandi_choll_zema_deter_rezine_bernex.jpg
plz and thank u

great job on the peach my friend will love it ("i don't mean to be rude but u make a spelling mistake on the text it's subpost to be julia but i don't think she'll mind")

sry if i'm asking to much =X
plz and thank u

Press22

Smash Journeyman
Could I be one of these artists, It's for fun I enjoy making Signatures.
Id like to help out here, mine is not working so well.

saberhof

Smash Master
ill say it again, join a real graphix site, learn, make some GOOD sigs, then come back, cause i might be opening up again...and i dont want you guys to be left behind. seriously.

heres a great site for you guys:

www.guildinn.com

Nintendo Advocate

Smash Apprentice
dude the more u annoy me the closer i am to cursing you out
I am not in the mood for this $hit
how about u repost ur request and choose a **** creator!!!!!!! (and please dont pick me)
sorry for being mean but i am just not in the mood at the moment
sorry, gosh! i mean, nobody's hasn't made it yet, so here's the request i want:

On my sig, i want the text to be Comic Sans MS.

The background, a sort of Jungle theme perspective, like from Donkey Kong Country.

This is what i want on my sig:
I want the first pic of diddy to be on the left, and the second pic of diddy on the right side of the pic. Then, in between the two pics, i want these words:
Diddy Kong for Brawl!
Like in this style of typing

You know what i mean, right?
Then, i want my username, Nintendo Advocate, at the bottom right hand of the sig. In Silver Plated Words, but red on the inside.

And i would like MarthMaster92 to take my request please. Thanks.

shadic101

Smash Apprentice
order

hey guys!

well, went to the funeral home yesterday, and i'm going today, and then i'll be at the burial tomorrow morning.

anyway, O D I N, i rendered that captain falcon pic, and it's not your fault, but the pic is so low-quality that i couldn't half tell where his body started and ended, (well it wasn't that bad, it's just that the quality is so bad it's hard to render it) and it came out pretty nasty. so if you find another pic you want rendered, just post it up here and i'll get to it when i can.

oh and here ya go shadic101:

i'll do the other one, just describe more than just "ghetto". like, what type of background? basic, complicated? 'cause street-like i can do. i just need to know if you want a basic or complicated background like in my sig.

EDIT: I tried it out, and i don't know if it's "ghetto-ish", but here it is. lemme know if you want it changed.

umm do street like somthing like this: but like differnt colours or somthing i'http://www.graffiti.org/deter/bandi_choll_zema_deter_rezine_bernex.jpg
plz and thank u

great job on the peach my friend will love it ("i don't mean to be rude but u make a spelling mistake on the text it's subpost to be julia but i don't think she'll mind")

sry if i'm asking to much =X
plz and thank u

Shotogon

Smash Cadet
Ok... I've been waiting quite a while. My request again.

Id like a Shiek signature. Include the harp and have a dark color background, maybe a design to it, like blurry straight lines or something, and have my name in a color thats close to the background. Could you have my name in a classy kind of writing. Like cursive with a brighter outer edge like a glowing outer edge. If you can do this I'd appreciate it.

http://camille.rdcrd.ab.ca/student/devin/ShiekHarp.jpg

Thanks. And E123Omega, could you take it. I like your work.

Nintendo Advocate

Smash Apprentice
Wow, i've waited atleast maybe a week or two, and you guys aren't even TRYING to work on mine! You guys have really good customer support on here! If i don't atleast get my sig by the end of this week, i'm going to report this to the mods.

L-vis

Smash Apprentice
Marth!!! How dare you steal my request?!?!?!? ... Thnx man, what a loadoff.

Hey you should shut up, theyre doing this for free.
OMG, Saber leaves and comes back with attitude... i like it!! There hasn't been much incentive for improvement since you left, but now your back and your a GOD!!! ... I must catch up!!!

*Edit: Lol @ Nintendo Advocate's whinny/*****y attitude... who wants to make his sig? *nobody raises hand* I guess Nintendo Advocate won't be getting a sig... too bad.

L-vis

Smash Apprentice
Lol, "Ghettoish"? The style is called Grundge, I think *shrugs*. Background? As in desktop background?

Gimme specifics.

Top Bottom