• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

shadocon, november 5-7, 2010 tourney?? TAMPA

lovelyKUN

Smash Rookie
hey guys! had an account on here before brawl's time, but i forgot what the username was...
anyway good stuff at EXP! didnt enter cuz I knew the girlfriend would need help getting ready for the costume contest.

just wanted to get our there that shadocon, november 5-7, is also having a brawl tournament. it's an anime/videogame/etc convention thats in association with metrocon, so it's legit. anyone want to make some money? :D lol

btw im not hosting it, im just gonna be there that weekend.

http://shadocon.com/

OverLade

Smash Hero
Im tryna go as it's the last and most ridic epic event but if I don't go I'll for sure be at this.

Two-Ell

Smash Master
Lovely, maybe you should make a thread for this in the parent board so it can get more exposure. I know you're not the host, but that way it'll catch attention easier. I'll make a listing for it now too.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
you guys should come to KUB instead. cheaper and more legit tourney :laugh:

OverLade

Smash Hero
Anime conventions attract gratuitious amounts of scrubs so come to this instead.

At metrocon I won $400 and nobody from Orlando came out to stop me then you complain about no PR point opportunities lol.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
seems like sfl might come to this if all goes well...sfl will be glad to take ur money and pr points koolaaaaddddeeeee :3

OverLade

Smash Hero
seems like sfl might come to this if all goes well...sfl will be glad to take ur money and pr points koolaaaaddddeeeee :3
I forgot to mention that I'm actually a god so good luck :cool::cool::cool:

Can't wait to see you guiz XD

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
lade imma try to get to ed's friday night after work (which would be like 10-11pm). if i do you and/or your brother should stop by too. the more wario friendlies i can get the better

AfroQT

Smash Master
Theres a DDR competition <_<
Brawl tourney doesn't start till 6.
Actually it says 6-7 rofl.
They are gonna have like 1 tv.

No rules posted, nothing, as far as we know this isn't even happening.

Exdeath

Smash Master

I was wondering about that myself...

OverLade

Smash Hero
if youre a god then im
Holy ****.

lade imma try to get to ed's friday night after work (which would be like 10-11pm). if i do you and/or your brother should stop by too. the more wario friendlies i can get the better
Sure we'll both be there.

Fair enough to an extent. If you only want to come with the possibility of making money back to compensate the trip, then I can't say if it's worth it. I'll try calling them up sometime tomorrow to see if I can get any details or help them run it.

AfroQT

Smash Master
Holy ****.

Sure we'll both be there.

Fair enough to an extent. If you only want to come with the possibility of making money back to compensate the trip, then I can't say if it's worth it. I'll try calling them up sometime tomorrow to see if I can get any details or help them run it.
Don't get me wrong man i WANT to go, but i cant afford 50 dollars JUST going to a con. Atleast with a tourney i have a possibility of winning the money back plus more. TBH i know i said i'd go for the con, but i really don't care about the con i just want to play brawl lol.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
there is a tourney in sfl at bbq's house bro. dang wish gdx didnt cancel his KUB.

also there is that CHANCE shadocon has legit payout/rules :\

if its 3 stock, final d only . im down for going : D

AfroQT

Smash Master
there is a tourney in sfl at bbq's house bro. dang wish gdx didnt cancel his KUB.

also there is that CHANCE shadocon has legit payout/rules :\

if its 3 stock, final d only . im down for going : D
I didn't know bbq was hosting a tourney.

OverLade

Smash Hero
:( If afro doesn't come I'm not coming to this....

edit:
Okay I'll still come but I really wanted a chance to sit down and have hardcore MK buddy time. I'll give them a call tomorrow and see if I can contact whoever's hosting the tourney.

AfroQT

Smash Master
:( If afro doesn't come I'm not coming to this....

edit:
Okay I'll still come but I really wanted a chance to sit down and have hardcore MK buddy time. I'll give them a call tomorrow and see if I can contact whoever's hosting the tourney.
Not goin mannnn

Top Bottom