• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shades of Falco - A Falco Combo Video by DaShizWiz

Eggz

Smash Hero
I love you.

edit:

This was the best falco combo video ever. omg so amazing. every combo was fresh/sex, which is ridiculous considering its a 10 minute video. raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaape

rysaN

Smash Cadet
i haven't watched it yet but i'm just gonna go ahead and say AMAZING

EDIT: nah i was wrong.
that was so much more than amazing

Afo

Smash Apprentice
That is some tight s**t right there, truly the best falco vid, I'm suprised it didn't get boring for a 10 min video

Your'e laser game has improved a lot, the phantom stall towards the end was awesome and multishining at 4:20 was pure disrespect...

Dashiz = 2 Good

shanus

Smash Hero
entertaining vid as always, lots of nice variability in your game that i'll have to try out ;-)

SLAYERCoLdKiLr

Smash Journeyman
Shiz amazing combos, I'm wondering, how many controllers spontaneously burst into flames while you were playing smash...like 30? 40+?

Big_R

Smash Champion
It has happened, and It was quite epic.
watched that from the balcony at FC. they were 222good. im surprised more people didn't care. it was later in the night tho.

man fc was amazing i want another one.

oh yeah i commented in the other thread i think, but yeah this vid is pretty redunkulous.

orintemple

Smash Lord
I love you.

edit:

This was the best falco combo video ever. omg so amazing. every combo was fresh/sex, which is ridiculous considering its a 10 minute video. raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaape
This basically sums it up.

I heard he beat you most of the time but then again I wasnt there to watch the matches I dont know anything. I owned you in friendlies but you owned me in crews horribly
SW doin' a little sandbagging eh?

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Pretty good :).

Top Bottom