• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SFU whyisdreamlandtheonlythingihearattournaments, August 27th

DaZe

Smash Apprentice
Confirm my sexy ***. Also I'm bringing a TV and a setup.

i dont think we plan on staying more than the day of the tourney i mean.

and ive never been the one to back out of a canada tourney, just sayin.

id stay but i think ciz might want to do something saturday with at least vish. his birthdays comin up. next time fosho tho. well bring 2 cars next time too. but you guys should come to gc. lookin at manuel sion eric adam yakal anyone else with a passport.

Blunted_object10

Smash Master
id stay but i think ciz might want to do something saturday with at least vish. his birthdays comin up. next time fosho tho. well bring 2 cars next time too. but you guys should come to gc. lookin at manuel sion eric adam yakal anyone else with a passport.
I would, but I gotta renew my passport... =(

Metà

Smash Master
yakal and i are planning to go to gc

Top Bottom